What turns you off?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
So what turns you off?

SK88728
a girl with hairy arms is nasty! (no offence to girl who does have them)

Punker69
You probaly dont care but I already made a thread like this a while back.just sayin

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
short guys!

no offence heheh

steely balls
annoying voice

Punker69
Even tho I already made this thread a while back...what the heck

Uh girls with armpit hair and facial hair eek!

SK88728
sry punk, i never saw it....

girls with... nasty feet, they need to be nice, neat, and not smell bad... lol!

Peloquin
Ignorance.

AliasNeo15
spare tiressad

silver_tears
monkey wrenches messed

AliasNeo15
sometimes, too little clothing, skankish

silver_tears
Rough hands, weird smells, beer gut, too much hair messed, greasiness, bruteness, and so on big grin

AliasNeo15
^thats about itbig grin

SK88728
what is a monkey wrench?

and when girls ware to tight of clothes, tight is good, but not when you can start to cut off the blood supply. if you knwo what i mean

VallejoKid707
When girls talk alot about nothing.

HockeyHorror
Stupid girls that laugh for now ****ing reason...i get soo pissed off. lol

Lord Soth
Arrogance above all else

leatherface12
Im 5 foot 8in and Im just 14. Do you consider that short.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
thats not short hehe

leatherface12
Im also big between the legs. wink

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
heheh your very in touch with sex for a 14 year old...but whatever.....its good that you have a big chicken!

leatherface12
Hey I just love hot girls. laughing

leatherface12
And by the way how old are you?

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
and i just love kids with big chickens laughing out loud

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
17 sweetie..

leatherface12
Oh my god. I cant believe Im talking like this to a 17 year old. laughing oh well your still a teenager. laughing

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hahahahhahhahaahahah.....

this is us>babycurlers

leatherface12
Good god I just saw your picture and you are HOT. Dang I wish you were my girl. Your only 3 years older than me. laughing

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
oh haha.. embarrasment thank you MUCH too sweet..

leatherface12
Dont be embarassed. You look hot. California girls are usually hot.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hahahahahhahahahahaha...this is too funny.....hahahah....how cute !....well i gots to go to sleep kiddo, school tmrw ugh, but ill ttyl k sweet dreams!

leatherface12
Good night baby. laughing

Punker69
Thats ok it was a long time ago.And it only got three pages this is probaly gonna get more.

Well turn offs are girls that are full of themselves and girls that smell bad

leatherface12
Well to answer the question I dont like girls that think they are the most beautiful thing that has ever walked on gods green earth.

Punker69
I didnt ask your opinion

j/k yeah I hate that

finti
Religions, politicians and fish meals

Corran
When people are too keen and try too hard.

Krosus
I'm gonna haveta go with Girls that are hot, and they know it and use it.
My nephew fancies a girl atm she's 18 plays volleyball and georgeous and shes taking him for a fool, hes buying her jewelry, taking her to dinner and cinema etc and she's not even given him a kiss on the lips yet and always flirting with his friends.
But you can't tell him cause he thinks he's in love and she loves him.

LegolasIsMyMan
I am going to have a go at some guys!!
I hate , absolutely hate player, guys who think that they can cheat on their girl,and them not find out, women are smart,we know everything!
arrogant guys, totally a turnoff, know your limits when you brag, a lil bragging not bad, but when you take it to the point of cockya$$hole ness, you have went over board.
Guys who flaunt their "size" cause usually it's only talk, and nothing more than their mouth flappin in the wind.
Guys who dress tacky, i mean, dress thug, but don't dress dumb, i mean,dress like you have class dont' wear your pants all the way down your A$$ all the time, knwo when it's appropriate.
and guys who don't show affection...that is the number one relationship killer,and a guy who only wants a piece, i mean, totally shallow!

leatherface12
I was just saying some of them things because I was just being funny.

LegolasIsMyMan
okies

Mr. Bacon
long list but a good one

LegolasIsMyMan
Yeah, i thought i would just say it all at once,instead of having to keep comming back and adding a few minor details in the end, ya know?LOL

Mr. Bacon
yeah, ure like aurora's cousin right?

LegolasIsMyMan
Yessum i am , hee hee, i love herz bunches

Mr. Bacon
thght so, she was like the first person i met here on kmc

LegolasIsMyMan
well, nice to meet you ummm Mr. Bacon...now you can say you have met me aswell *sticks out hand for shaking*

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I hate guys with really good sense of fashion, like they know more about fashion than you im like "oh god shut up!"

I mean i'm okhearing it from girls but when a guy tells you copper pumps are never to be worn with a black tee, now that gets on my nerves!

LegolasIsMyMan
Yeah that is kinda annoying as well

Krabs55
when guys touch my hair......it annoys the hell of me.......and bad breath......ugggg what could be worse

leatherface12
Well I know girls know more about fashion then me definately. wink

total nettlehead
light bulbs and reindeer

Sir Bob III
now thats nice big grin

pretty boys who take 45 minutes doing there hair

guys who abuse girls

pretty boys

guys who dont wear there pants so that the boxers are showing drool i love seeing there boxers its such a turn-on

Sir Bob III
i find guys who know more about fashion than me all the time and uh... what are pumps?

Linkalicious
I'm guilty of that!

What's with copper pumps? obviously i'd have to see them to know if they look cute or not, but copper colored pumps "sound" a bit gawdy (sp?)

But i'd have to say that copper pumps with a black top...doesn't sound like a bad combo. Were you wearing jeans or a skirt at the time? and what color?

Sir Bob III
uum what are pumps??

Linkalicious
shoes my dear...they are shoes.

pipschick
Slobbery kissers, i have been with men who kiss me, yet it feels like i've been licked by a dog sick

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I was wearing the black tee with jeans and i mean my accesories matched my pumps and i mean i was going to a club for crying out loud ...but no this guy had to tell me that it didnt go.

I mean i know alot of guys with very good fashion sense, but it turns me off when they tell me about mine ...ugh!

cermiestar
1) guys who are full of themselves.
2) guys that are really muscly - not my thing
3) guys who think that because they are attractive they can click there fingers and girls will run towards them - basically the mentality that every girl wants them.

Baylin
What turns me off? Hmm. now let me think...

1 Girls that wont shut up ever, even when I geniunely agree with them!
2 Think they know it all, you know the type all hype and no knowledge
3 Girls that dont fart. I wanna know my girl isnt going to suddenly float away or explode....

That'l do for now

leatherface12
You like big? laughing

Fire
well most of what I find a turnoff is bracers

Twin B!tch 1
erm, cheese yes

leatherface12
Who you talkin to twin b!tch 1. smile

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
ppl who like chain smoke... like the second they put one out they get another one...wtf i hate that... nd guys that are like too skinny ... go to the gym for christ's sake!!!!!!!

Twin B!tch 1
myself yes

leatherface12
Ok I thought you were talking to me. smile

Twin B!tch 1
why? confused

leatherface12
Dont know.

Evy_O
turn offs:
-bad breath, smell bad in general
-too hairy backs
-no sense of humour roll eyes (sarcastic)
-greasy hair eek!

there must be more stick out tongue

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
o i forgot.. guys with hair all over... like on their chest nd back nd arms nd legs.. eww.. thank god my BF shaves.. everywhere

MissesDepp?!
everywhere like...*gestures down* everywhere?

I hate really built guys with huge buldging musceles UGH EW! i hate it they're so ego centric.

guys who look like ashton kutcher.... i loathe ashton kutcher

good boys who wear cardigans

Spiked hair ( love the shags)

blondes (black hair all the way, unless you have Robert Plant hair)

LegolasIsMyMan
omg!!Guys with big muscles aren't egocentric...Sorry to tell you but my boyfriend is not that way,and he has massive muscles.And he's blonde, lol confused confused confused confused embarrasment embarrasment sad sad confused confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.