Whats Your Favorite Holiday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Snuggles
well... tell me! whats your favorite holiday?

me? ...my birthday... happy shifty

sailormoon
Christmas, baby! big grin

BackFire
Halloween. It's too bad so many dumbass douches don't celebrate it because "it's the devils holiday". I swear, if I hear one more person throw that bullshit rhetoric at me, they're going to get a face full of fist.

ClaraG
christmas is great!

HockeyHorror
i like Halloween. my neighbor gives away children books every damn year no expression

but every year less people are actually celebrating halloween. last year only 3 kids came to our door no expression

Mr.Snuggles
some christians say that halloween is "evil" and "demonic".The truth is, its only demonic if you do sinful acts: thus TPing, murders...yeah, theres 2 times as many murders every year on halloween .
If you just do it for fun, its ok. Me being a christian just give candy to the little kids happy costumes are useless. Also, would you believe in every war in the history of the world, on halloween the most casualities were made? I don't believe in quincidences...

Mr.Snuggles
...well?

HockeyHorror
well what?

Darth Revan
I don't know where you heard that, but whatever moron made that up deserves to be gang-raped and then murdered himself. no expression

Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Agent Elrond
devil worshiper pray devil

Mr.Snuggles
i'd be the idiot that made that up.

HockeyHorror
no expression

Clovie
christmas. i have bday on christmas smile

HockeyHorror
my bday is on Dec 28 big grin but i dont get extra presents no expression

Mr.Snuggles
my bday is 1 day after april fools.

Clovie
i do happy

i would kill them if i didn't get extra presents (actually why extra??? everyone is geting presents on bday and on christmas)

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud true true laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
Halloween is defaintly the coolest. Like Christmas it has a presence that stays with you an entire month. It is great when you are around a community, city or friends that get into the whole horror thing. Like the telling of frieghtening fables and going to graveyards or what not, but sometiems for me it can be boring because it will be just me.

I would say eigther christmas or Halloween,because they both have an atmosphere that is very easy to lose yourself in, which lasts there entire months.

Mr.Snuggles
....holidays...

HockeyHorror
yes

Clovie
we don't have halloween erm

Mr.Snuggles
sorry wheres that? i dont know where "who the f. cares" is.

HockeyHorror
i just like the idea of scaring kids laughing

evil face

shellie
hmmm.......i know what you mean .

Halloween gets my vote.......ohhhhhh , wait it was even on the poll...

but yeah Halloween is the best one .

Flavio
Sepetember 7th eek! Brazil's Independence day, but...only the best because it will be on Thursday erm i lived in a city where Halloween was holiday, so, the best for me, but it's not official holiday...

Darth Revan
Which is why Che will kill you first no expression

You honestly made that up and are admitting to it now? You're stupider than I thought.

§â®äµ
mine is either Christmas, halloween or my birthday(if thats a considered a holiday) smile

Mystifier
My birthday yes And a close second: Halloween

WindDancer
Do Atheist celebrate Christmas?

WindDancer
Anyone?

Agent Elrond
of course, some do, who wouldn't want lots of presents and a big ham/turkey/goose/meat to eat?

WindDancer
Oh, right! That's what Christmas is about. Giving presents/eating ham or turkey/more gifts. Yeah, thats what department stores and Hallmark want comsumers to do. Hmm...and I thought Christmas was about celebrating Jesus Birthday. How silly of me. stick out tongue

sonofasaiyan
Christmas. And your birthday isn't a holiday it's just a day closer to your demise.no expression

bardock
christmas

ragesRemorse
Isnt that just called eating and getting free shit? Gow can atheists celebrate Christmas? that is a contradiction. Of maybe that thing called the christmas spirit,of course this isnt real, it is a ploy designed by department stores.

Gory Game Lover
Christmas.I am a christian and Christmas is Jesus' birthday.I think my birthday is Christmas,I am not sure.

Gory Game Lover
It is.

vaya_the_elf
I love halloween, because it gives me a reason to dress up. Plus I like going to haunted houses.
Christmas is nice because my foster family makes ginger bread houses. Plus I get to go to Canton, and visit foster grandparents.
Thanksgiving is great because of all the yummy food.

So its a hard pick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.