I wish they would all just dissappear!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Man I hate my family! I'm so different from all of them that some times I think I was adopted! and I wish I was...................life sucks. To think, out of all the familys in the world why did I have to be born into this one!?

Raven Guardia
okay, please explain 'why'.....why do feel this way?...what happened to make you feel this way. Obviously something happened that made you feel the way you do. it would be wise to tell us so we can understand better and try and help you.

BlackC@t
I asked my step-mum if my two mates that are guys could come over because we were both at one of my mates the previous night (it was my first time staying at my mates place because we've only recently become friends.) so I asked her and she said all this bulshit that I shouldn't be hanging out with guys and all this junk. So I got annoyed and we started fighting.....

ladygrim
sad

Unholy_Cheese
Step mums = Evil

BlackC@t
She's not that bad.......it's just some of my best friends are boys, and I don't want to give them up just because the b!tch says so.

Darth Revan
There's nothing wrong with a girl hanging out with boys. I know plenty of teenage girls, some of whom are MY friends (and my sister included) whose friends are mostly boys.

darkcrown
My cousin has a step mom and she is mean to everyone!

BlackC@t
That bites.

Most of my friends are actually guys, she can't tell me what to do! I'll hang out with as many guys as I like! mad

My Dad doesn't have a problem with it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.