Scars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Where is your worst scar on your body?

And how did you get it, if you remember?

I'll start.

Mine is on my right leg. Me and my friend were sitting next to a camfire when he decided to put a can of aerosol foot spray in. It exploded and the wind came towards me. It set my leg on fire. Now I have to live with a huge scar on my leg.

Texas
I have a little scar on the corner of my mouth, where I was hit by a rock.
I have some stretchmarks on my arms and waist.
A scar on my knee

That is all!
big grin

mah
the only permanent I have is one on my hand, I crashed with my bike some years ago. almost invisible now.

Texas
Some chicks find scars sexy! cool

Dim
I have some light facial scars from some burns I got about 3 years ago..alot of it's faded now though.. the skin's a little funny in a few places still..it's gotten mostly better.

yerssot
the one I think about right (thank you mah of reminding the bikes) is on my right hand.
It was in September, when I biked to the trainingsession and I fell with a nice almost summersault on the road, scarring my entire right-side of my body, the only visible thing is on my hand, when I do sports

Julie
I have a small scar on my cheek from a soccer game....
a scar on my arm from a bunggie run race thingy.....now that was painful.

LanceWindu
I used to have a scar on my head where I flipped off of my bike and got 5 small stones stuck in there.

yerssot
well, I'm checking my arms and legs now to see if there are scars...
I have one on my righthand (not the palm this time) don't know how it got there

Julie
Ouch!....I think I have a scar on my head from when I was little and pulled over a guard rail thingy at bow craft....of course I don't remember it but that's what I've been told

ToMacco
When I was eight years old, I saw Young Guns. I wanted to be like Lou Diamond Phillips with his knives.

I accidentally threw a knife into my foot. Scar is still there.

finti
I have a scar across my head, I joke a lot of failed lobotomy, and it needed 18 stiches.
I was living in Arkansas at that time and a dreamgirl at school had accepted (finally) to go out on a date. She was the schools sweetheart. Well the day came and I was all excited and stuff. Goffing around with an inflateable BEACH BALL(dont get smart with me here). The fan in the roof caugth the ball which made me missed it, I went on to stumbled in the carpet and hit the door post with my head. I was sitting on the floor cursing in English which went over to Norwegian words pretty soon. Someone heard me and walked in and kind off froze . I think we need to get you to the hospital. So we did and I spent several hours at the hospital, so the date kind of washed out I thought. But someone had called the girl and told her what happened.
She came to the hospital and I got to lay my head in her lap big grin She felt so sorry for me so she agreed for a second date, which led to several more dates. Lucky scar

mah
that's a good one

keokiswahine
bottle broke on my wrist when it fell out of the freezer; well, it had cracked in the freezer, and I was trying to lift it out when it broke apart and landed on my wrist. talk about a bloody mess. eek!

Captain REX
I have a scar on my right elbow. Skinned it while playing tennis with my friend.

I have at least 10 scars from skinning my knees from falling.

I have a very small scar on the bottom of my right foot from stepping on a rusty nail when I was 3. I stepped on it and it didn't hurt right away until I lifted my foot. It was under the carpet, so the carpet came up with my foot and it started hurting like hell.

JediOasis
I have a pretty big scar on my right ankle. Playing baseball two summers ago I messed up my ankle so bad that my tendon ripped in two and I had to have surgery and was in one of those big black medical boots for about 4 months. Its cool now though, I told everyone I met at college that I did it running with the bulls in Spain. big grin

Edna Witch
I don't really have any apart from a couple of faded burns from the iron and grill. I also have a slight bump under my chin where i slipped getting out of a swimming pool and smacked my chin on the side. boy was there blood! you can't see it but I can feel it. Oh I have a few scars from very deep shaving cuts though. I'm a bit cack handed with a razor! Oh yes and all the stetch marks, an unfortunate result of putting on weight a nd losing weight all through my childhood!

Lara
I have a rather nice( roll eyes (sarcastic) )slash scar on the top of my left arm.
My sister went to slap me, I moved and her nails went through my skin like wire through cheese. in fact I dont even think I've got a scar from my BCG which is really strange! confused oh well I dunno!

barbie_girl
ive got lots of scars one on my bottom lip in the corner on the right hand side wher my bro threw me off a bed wen i was a baby. i have lots of stud marks in my leg form gettin studded in rugby and footbal. i have a dent in my leg from where 1 of my x bfs called robin carter hit me in the leg wi a golf club small ones all under my right arm where i fell thre a glass door and a mangled nail where my bro accidentlly shut it in a door in gibraltor wen i was on holiday there wen i was5. one right on the top of my head where my mum thought i was a burgler and hit me over the head wi a frying pan!!!!!! i cant b bothered to carry on!

Julie
ouch....Lance why'd you start a thread that was going to be painful?

Orpheus
I've got a few small ones from cuts and stuff, also three burn scars down my left arm.

I've also been told that I have scars on the back of my eyeballs, from an infection in childhood. Supposedly those are why my eyesight is so bad.

finti
Dont wanna talk about the scars on my knees and legs, football has its price, they will make Captain Ahab look like a sissy big grin

barbie_girl
i know wot u mean my fellow footie player!

finti
there are some sports, in my opinion, women should stay away from. Football being one of them

barbie_girl
im wicked at foot ball i bet i cld kick ur arse!

finti
one tackle with me and you wish you never sat foot on a football pitch. Have a nick name as bonecrusher evil face

barbie_girl
i have a nickname as bollok crusher so id beware!!!! or u may find up lying on the pitch rolling around cluthching urself and crying!

yerssot
finti, crying... I want a videocamera here on the double!

finti
at least she got guts, but she should have some brains to back up that guts

yerssot
Dangerous and disturbing this event is

finti
I am only teasing her a bit, a bit nasty while at it. She is probably extremly intelligent

Machine
my worst scar is on my face its a scar from a dog bite ,the dog bit my right half of my face off and i had to get plastic sugrey on it ,it doesnt look that bad any more ,its three one inch scars

barbie_girl
i have lots of brains im an A* student! stick out tongue

finti
as I presumed

Texas
The only A's Finti ever got where in his spaghettios!! stick out tongue

finti
actually I was a straight A student in High School

keokiswahine
just a survivor, nothing more, nothing less, just above failing, but you only fail when you stop trying. cool

Thomas H
Is the avatar a picture of you after the dog took a bite at you? laughing out loud

Dim
What is it with all these A students??? freaks! eek! laughing out loud

Anyway...I doubt the dog bite looks quite that bad. smile

finti
depends on the dog

Dim
Those dumb little yippy dogs do some damage...almost as much as a hamster!...I got bit on the nose by a hamster..trust me. They can do damage.

finti
a Hamster laughing out loud

Lara
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
A hamster. OMG!
what were you going with near your face in the first place, Dim?

barbie_girl
ahh dont b nasty she does a lot for u guys! mad

finti
hmmm like what beside everybodys sig, except mine big grin

barbie_girl
no she hasnt made me one!

finti
mine was to cool to change smokin'

barbie_girl
i want one 2? sad

finti
just like mine ? wink

barbie_girl
kinda but pink and silver and girlie!

yerssot
what happened to your sig BG?

barbie_girl
wot dis one?

mechmoggy
Dims got talent and thats the truth, just look at my baby.....

Dim
BG, Yours is half finished...just be patent..it's basically when I have some time and don't get home too late from work.

I've been wondering what happend to Lara's too.. confused

As for the hamster..she was dying and I was trying to revive her. She was a little disoriented and had a big cut on her head from getting out and getting in a fight with a mouse I think. I was trying to take a closer look and I must have scared her...so she bit me.

finti
or it thought you were lunch laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Dim
Tried to stuff me in her cheeks? laughing out loud

keokiswahine
do you have your rabies shot? tetnus? not worried about your hamster, but if she got into a fight with the mouse.

Dim
This was...15...16 years ago, keo.. laughing out loud

Lara
well I suppose that'll explain why she bit you, roadents get spooked very easily. I've got 3 hamsters and a rabbit But I tend not to bring them up to my face, I just let them run around on the floor instead.

mah
brilliant signature you've got lara

finti
magic, girlie kind of Barbie like big grin talking about the sig here

barbie_girl
sad
sad
sad
sad
sad
sad
sad

yerssot
It's one of the most beautifull siggies in the galaxy!

mah
so you don't like it?stick out tongue

yerssot
You're lucky I'm not going to smack you!

barbie_girl
confused confused confused
sad
sad
sad
sad

yerssot
hey BG, I was only kidding, I wouldn't do that to mah!

ToMacco
If you guys don't all pipe down, you're all gonna have 'scars'. evil face mad rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
and if you do something to me or to Lara, you will have the same problem stick out tongue

Hmmmm ... now; where does Lara keep her shotguns...

ToMacco
She's got them. She's going to shoot you.

yerssot
then if I duck she'll shoot you evil face

ToMacco
Fine, that would be an accident. She'd just reload and kill you. stick out tongue

yerssot
but you will never know that!

ToMacco
True. *grabs gun from Lara* Point that thing someplace else! smile

yerssot
hey! That's not the way to treat a nice lady!

ToMacco
She was going to shoot you.

yerssot
sure thing To

ToMacco
If someone gawked over me all the time, like you do to her; I'd shoot them.

yerssot
everyone wants to shoot you; To

ToMacco
I think not.

yerssot
woohoo! that chip I got in his head works! He doesn't believe it!

ToMacco
mmmmmmmm, chips.

yerssot
*crosses fingers*
Please drool; please drool

barbie_girl
loomill shoot yerss if noone else will *grabs gun off of to and sends out two bullets! they hit yerss strsight in the heart and head!*

Gundark
loomill ?

What the hell is that ?

barbie_girl
(meant i will- sorry was very stoned at the time made stupid mistake!)

yerssot
what did I do this time?

finti
it is easier to list what you didnt do roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

yerssot
breathing as example

finti
use of brain

yerssot
good one! We need to get to five!

Spelling!

finti
use of charm

yerssot
one more... can't think of one...

barbie_girl
tenderness??

yerssot
this one has claws big grin

barbie_girl
huh?

yerssot
nah, don't think so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.