help! my parents hate eachother!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golden moon
help! sad

it's been 3 years scince my parents started fighting for things that didn't matter... and they are still doing that! sad

today they started fighting again and my mom said that he should leave home and never come back!

sometimes I hear what they say when they r fighting and I always find my father right...

my mom sais that he has a girlfriend because she saw a prostitute type of woman working with him... (he is a bread making checker)

my mom always comes and tells me secrets against him but I never listen to her because I know she is lying...

and when I want to tell her that it's her fault she always tells me to go away with my father... sad

what should I do?

they want to get divorced!!! confused

Clovie
i'm sorry sad
there is nothing you could do.
just try not to choose between them, most probebly they are both partly right messed

mini me 0206
theres not really anything u can do just hope if they get divorched u get the nicest parent

golden moon
sad

mini me 0206
dont be sad

golden moon
I don't want them to get divorced!!! sad

Clovie
they most probably won't.
i've been hearing stuff about divorce for few years already and it is all.

golden moon
my father even said that he will quit his job because he can't stand my mother making up that he has a girlfriend...

my mother told everywhere that he has one but she doesn't know anything...

Clovie
SEE! he loves your mum. so they won't divorce..

of coz if you are sure there is no 3rd person there sad

golden moon
no I AM SURE THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 3RD!!!!

it's just my mom's crazy mind!!

she thinks of something not true and things that it is true!!!!

Clovie
at the moment you don't seem so sure about that.

you should talk with them about this whole matter confused

golden moon
I did talk with them!!!

and the result:

mom said- you ****** go away with your ****** father and leave me alone

dad said- I can't stand her lies and her strange thoughts I will quit my job to see if she stops and if not I will leave

Clovie
okay..
so your are taking your dad's side? confused

may i ask if your mum has some job or only spends days at home? maybe she has these thaughts coz she's bored sad

golden moon
no she works more that my dad she is an english-french teacher (has her own instutude and she earns more money than him

Clovie
i have only one idea confused

they should go on holidays together... you know something like second honeymoon wink just themselves and have time to explain everything. and find a way to other person.

golden moon
well yesterday they fought because my dad was offered to go to crete (greece) for work and my mom was afraid if he went there to meet girls
so she wanted to go with him...

maybe I can make them go together...

Clovie
exacly yes
they'll spend more time together.
and your mum will be able to ensure she has no reason to worry about smile

golden moon
I hope yes happy thanks I will try

Clovie
you're welcome. smile
i'm glad if i was able to help anyway confused

golden moon
happy

Unholy_Cheese
I reckon parents getting divorced is better, my parents used to frigin be like cathlics vs prodos, wen they got divorced they were calm and nicer and i got two housesbig grin

shadow_realm
dude your parents hate each other ...... sounds like a normal family 2 me

golden moon
if getting divorced is a solution then

crybaby bawlingbag

Clavis
omg... dont think that far ahead it might just work out fine.. and... stuff confused

golden moon
I hope

RaventheOnly
happy parents always fight stick out tongue but sometimes prolonged fighting is bad sad my parents have been fighting for 7 years and said they were going to divorce like 20 times stick out tongue Mom accused my step dad of cheating several times but she is just paranoid stick out tongue you'll be fine smile

golden moon
yeah I agree and I hope so

TheMuffinMan
i can't really help much cause me parents are divorced

golden moon
why are most families divorced?
I mean they wait until they make children and then get divorced and ruin their lives???

Sun Ce
my dad left me and my mum when i was 2, i have been living with my mum ver since erm, he denies being my father to this very day, but thats a deadbeat father i guess, i hope things go okay with yours, but i have never had them problems so i can't help cry

golden moon
poor you

Sun Ce
nah its u were on abotu here, just i can't really help sad

Daredevil-04
thats bad feel sorry for u hug

golden moon
erm

I hope they are smart enough to realise that they are destroying their lives and their childrens' lives

RaventheOnly
most don't smile ......... today a lot of people do not realize what love is....... and they act too hasty

Sun Ce
well helen things will probally go okay, since clovie give u that good advice, it shoudl be fine happy

golden moon
yes yes

Phoenix Song
Aww cry I'm soo sorry sad

Talk to them about it erm See if they can't work anything out yes yes

I'll be thinking about you hun hug

golden moon
thanks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.