Adam Brody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Georgina_A*
He plays Seth in The O.C. and I love him in the show! He's so sexay http://img6.exs.cx/img6/961/droolio.gif and he's a pretty good actor IMO.

Anyone else like him? love

*Georgina_A*
http://img2.exs.cx/img2/8821/adam-brody-bop.th.jpg

Click on it for a larger image big grin

Elondra
Oh yummy he's the fit onesmile

BloomBabyGirl
hes not as hot as avry1 says he is but hes ok. personally i HATE the OC

Emma718
he is cute..and i love the show

*Georgina_A*
yes

*Georgina_A*
love

Kella
Sorry...I've never watched the OC...sad

He is cute, but he kind of resembles that guy....uhm...what's his name? He played Peter Pan....damn it...what is his name??? blink

Edit: Jeremy Sumpter.... Maybe It's just me...I see a resemblence. confused

BloomBabyGirl
yes babe it just u stick out tongue

§â®äµ
i love adam brody!! he's hott and a good actor..

Phoenix Song
eek!

Nice pic big grin

GEORGIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! hug

*Georgina_A*
Oh yeah yes

Ying! hug big grin

SpiderGurl
I think Ben McKenzie is hotter (he plays Ryan on the O.C)

*Georgina_A*
Here is a picture of Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson (Summer, on the O.C.)

Feel free to post pictures if you have any! big grin

Elondra
Isn't he on the cover of Teen Vouge?

*Georgina_A*
I'm not too sure actually...

Here's another picture. (From left to right) Rachel Bilson (Summer), Adam Brody (Seth), Mischa Barton (Marissa) and Ben McKenzie (Ryan).

Elondra
Doesn't he choose Anna or whatever her name is in the O.C.?

*Georgina_A*
I'm not sure actually, I missed the first episode of the new season sad

But on the last episode of the last season...it does seem that way messed (even though he's taking pictures with Summer...)

SpiderGurl
Um, no. Seth chooses Summer. Anna left the O.C. somewhere near the end of the first season. And the second season starts Nov. 4th so you didn't miss it, georgina.

*Georgina_A*
Thanks SpiderGurl smile I'll be sure not to miss it now stick out tongue

Wow...I didn't know Anna left! blink

BloomBabyGirl
how can u stand to watch the OC? if it didnt have good lookin guys it wouldvt flopped

*Georgina_A*
Well...I actually like watching it no expression and I know a lot of people who like watching it too.

Elondra
I watch it sometimes.

JFro
wow. i cant stand it. i mean WOW! rich white pple have problems too.! lets watch them solve them

*Georgina_A*
I read in an article on IMDB that Adam Brody has secretly been going out with Rachel Bilson (Summer) and now they're engaged happy

xtine_9teen
FONT=arial]i watch the OC. i think its great i watch it every Tuesdays on ETC. I hate the part when Teresa said she was pregnant to Marissa and the father was Ryan!!!miffed and Ryan had to leave bcoz he's gona live now w/ Teresa . And Seth ran away from home bcoz he was sooo sad that her best friend left him!!! and everybody was ssss000000000 SAD!!!sad But nobody knew that Seth ran away coz Marissa is busy unpacking coz she's gona live now w/her mother and her new father nd the rest are just bummed bcoz Ryan left!!!!!!

Streetrat

hezzy_baby
he's sexayyy love

KillTheLight
I hate this guy he's so annoying

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I dont like him at all sorry...he voice is annoying and hes ugly sorry but I just dont like it *shrugs*

KillTheLight
^ yeah what she said he is so over rated

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
totally!

Clavis
in ur opinion no expression

LoOpi
O GoD!! HAHA.. BrOdyLicioUs! roll eyes (sarcastic) Hes's TOTALLY SEXY!
he's funny.. and.. RACHEL'S B/F sad i watch the O.C i love the show.. i love.. seth cohen! Ryan .. its cute too.. but seth is hotter.. yes

Xmakakkh !! santa laughing jeje.. lovE iT..*

BYe kisess =** happy

KillTheLight
yeah like i said before he's overrated like that stupid tv show he's in the oc.

sailormoon
He is so cute and funny! big grin

Lyn
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Well...I actually like watching it no expression and I know a lot of people who like watching it too.
I like watching it too. He makes it for me though. I adore him.

orlandoOYEA
I dont like the OC but i have seen some other stuff with him and he makes me laugh.

-Funky Punk-
ok well hes cute but u gotta admit that sean farris is wayyy hotter

Neo_Version 7
He's so cool in the O.C.!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.