Huricane Francis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dublecee
post your thoughts about huricane francis and if you know anyone effected by huricane francis

moonwalker741
my friend is in florida currently where francis is , so thats going to suck for him

dublecee
probly

shellie
i have family and friends in the very heart of where Hurricane Frances is going . i hope they are all safe .

dublecee
me to

shellie
i get really nervous when it comes to hurricanes . i worry sick about them . i worry more about the tornados that spawn from the hurricane then the actuall hurricane itself . you can prepare yourself for the wind and rain but when it comes to tornados , you dont have enough time to do much about it .

ladygrim
my sis's best buds are going to florida or were this weekend... but most flites toflorida apparently have been cancellled

BingaBonga
I hope that it weakens before it hits. http://image.weather.com/images/maps/tropical/strm6_strike_720x486.jpg I found this projected path on weather.com. I don't know if i will show up, but I tried

ladygrim
bloody helll .... pretty bad one

Agent Elrond
Frances is one big-ass storm. winds will be bad, but flood damage will be worse. it's gonna dump lots of rain in one place. It hasn't even made landfall yet

Mr.Snuggles
i live in florida. but my school is serving as a shelter cuz im on the west coast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.