do we get the truth about hurricanes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
http://www.whereheavensmeet.com/andrew/ch24txt.html

interesting if u can be bothered to read it

HockeyHorror
thats waaay to long for me to read at 6:45 AM

laughing out loud

ill read it around lunch time. smile

ladygrim
without reading it i say no neway.... do wre get the truth bout nething these days... i think not

big gay kirk
we don't get the truth about hurricanes.. Michael Fish promised us there wasn't gonna be one, and then Sevenoaks was blown over, and we lost half our roof in a hurricane six hours later....

finti
dean the conspiracy master, nothing is like it seems eek! Bet the illuminati is behind hurricane as well

ragesRemorse
Yeah, well damn damn. I just finished the last word of that story. Interesting and engulfing as it was, i still dont understand why you have to ask if we get the truth about Hurricanes. the truth is, we dont know a damn thing what mother nature is going to do. As much as you want to predict what nature is going to do, you are going ot be proven worng in the end. No one tried to hide these stories, i have heard similar, less fictionalized with such a lesser great poetic form of course though. What are they trying to hide about hurricanes? i missed that, in that neat story. Of course mother nature is Unpredictalble, if you stay behind in an event where an entire portion of your state state is virtually evacuating, then you deserve what you get. .

I think it was 1983, 183 tornadoes touched down in the same day, in the same state of texas. Nature, unpredicatable

This Hurricane storm, now is even Worse than Andrew, because it just wont stop, it will masquerade as a level 2 but will eventually engulf the eniter state of Florida,as a category 2, which is winds of 96-115 miles per hour. The shit doesnt stop. I am in fact rooting for Francis, i hope he takes some trophys with him into history, but i'm sure it will turn out ot be a pussy

ladygrim
bloody hell

Agent Elrond
weather is very unpredictable. Frances is a b!tch. The entire state of Florida is under it and it's going nowhere. Now I heard it's path has changed and it will go west to the Gulf and possible reform. Not to make matters worse, but there's another hurrican developing. It's path is unknown, but if it hits Florida, well.....

shellspeare
some scary stuff on that site!

god bless those suffering in florida xx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.