Star Wars: Empire of Dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG

NoMeN
thats the one that will appear in the DVD?

Darth Jayno
Is that the uk biography channel???

GCG
yeezzz my friend ; yez

GCG
bumbin' tis back up

fardawg80
It's a shorter version of the one on the DVD.

mauler
Special is Today in biography channel..... eek!

GCG
1/2 an hour to Go ;

Dont MIss It

Manôkhâu
Cannot wait! eek!

darthfisto09
if I only knew what channel the biogrpahy channel was, and I keep looking and I cant seem to find it....

GCG
I done the logo in the beginning ;

anyway the programme will be re- done later on at 09.00 am UK time .

check out the link supplied

robakin
Wow what a great documentary! if thats the cut down version i can't wait to see the full one.

GCG
I never knew that Pixar was a product developed by Lucas Film Ltd. and then was sold

and you've got to give GL credit for exceeding his 30 million budget on ESB by 10.3 mil, and for refusing to go to Fox Studios borrowing the money from them. He has retained his Indipendant status from Hollywood in a critical situation thus avoiding to share the rights.

+ he also gave out 5 million in bonuses to all who worked on ESB.

robakin
Respect to man!

matthewo07
just so all the Americans know, this documentry will be on today at 5 pacific time and will run all night on A&E

Jedi Priestess
I really liked this.....thought the screen tests were hilarious. And as much as I like Kurt Russell no way would he have been good for SW messed

and Cindy Williams? Shirley Feeney as Princess Leia? hysterical

queeq
mad Why don't they air it here!!! mad

cylob49
Kurt Russell wouldve been a kick ass Han..i have no doubt about it.
I thought i knew almost everything sw movie related...maybe i just forgot but i reckon he wouldve been excellent.

cylob49
AND he wouldve done the commentary...unlike the now yawnsome Mr Ford....how great would a Hamill,Fisher and Ford commentary had been ...im sure they couldve prodded Ford a couple of times to wake him up....even if to hear his "you cant type his shit george... BUT I SURE CAN QUOTE IT IN EVERY DAMN INTERVEIW IM GOING TO DO FOR SW TILL I CROAK!!!" routine

cal31
Yeah, Ford really struck me as this self indulged man that only cares about what pertains to him after watching that documentary. I'm surprised cause I always thought he was a down to earth type of guy.

GCG
so it was broadcast in US ! good i am fookin glad.

'hey matt ; if there is a repeat let them know (or the channel's website will suffice )

queeq
*waiting for the DVD*

Darth Jayno
I loved it, hope the DVD is a longer version so I still have it to look forward too. I remember seeing some footage once where one of the pupeteers was messing around with admiral akbaar, singing some song about beeing ugly. i cant remember the song exactly, but it was funny. I hope this and other stuff like this turn up on the DVD

queeq
Sounds good to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.