wHICH sUPERHERO IS THE BEST SINGER?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
BATMAN OF COURSE!!!!!!!
OH MY CAN HE SING???!!!!!
A CHARMINGLY MELTING VOICE'S HE'S GOT... eek!

ragesRemorse
Banshee, without a doubt

Magee
BlackBolt lol.

ScarletSpider
Omega Red. With a deep Russian opera voice lol

Mane
Venom. that low deep growling voice for some good old fashioned death metal.

Joker1237
Easy Flash, because I know it wll be a short song lol.

Nataku8188
Deadpool, he sings all the time

CeO_v2
DaM yOu CrAzY fOoL yO'lL gOt AlL WrOnG tHE BeSt SiNgEr Is CaPtAin AmErIcA! AiN't Yo'Ll FoOls EvEr SeEn ThE SuPeRBoWl!

Mane
excuse me?

badsymbiote
Batman is a first-class crooner, for sure.
And an honorable mention goes to Chris Latta's Cobra Commander.

Mane
i betcha if Thanos tried he could belt out a ditty...

ragesRemorse
Dude i'm tellin you banshee has the vocal cords to level buildings and numb your mind. This dude would make Opera so kick ass, i mean peoples heads would start exploding as he reaches a c minor. yeah smile

badsymbiote
Well, I don't know about y'all--but, personally, I'd like to make it through the solo with my head, brain, and eardrums intact.

bardock
banshee

ragesRemorse
wheres the fun in that?

ska57
The Hulk. His smooth, soft, sensitive, velvety voice and his sensitive lyrics has moved many millions this generation....

ragesRemorse
I always pictured Hulk as the buddy who belches the loudest after eating the entire bag of dorito's and downing a heinken while watching a football game, but a singer Hulk is not. No matter how humous it appears, Hulk is a mans man. That sounds gayer every time i say it.

Punkyhermy
Hasn't ANYONE one actually heard batman sing???!!!
That's pitiful!

ScarletSpider
Yes. The episode where Wonder Woman gets turned into a pig. And Batman gets the jones and sings to get her back cuz he's all like "I LOVE YOU WONDER WOMAN! I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY BABY!" and Circe is all like "thats funny *poof*" and WW is back!

badsymbiote
And that pretty much sums it up.
Circe is despicable, but to her credit, she did honor the deal.

I loved the part when WW crossed her little cloven hooves in front of her to stop that bullet...until then I wasn't REALLY certain that she was cognizant of everything occuring around her...

Punkyhermy
I mean...Circe made bATMAN SING!Even JOKER couldn't do that!

Maelstrom
They need to make a character with a voice like a flute. he'd get my vote. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GreatMuta
Dazzler all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.