Nominate a horror movie for september.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Well, get to work!

I'll vote for 28 Days Later

Dario Argento
Deep Red

Lord_Andres
Is it possible to nominate a movie that was nominates last mounth? in that case I nominate The Shining, if it's not possible, I nominate, Wolf(Jack Nicholson)

slasherpunk18
Return of the Living Dead

tabby999
i nominate Undead.

SaTsuJiN
dawn of the dead (the new one) *holds up riot shield in case of disagreement*

HockeyHorror
Leprechaun

Cinemaddiction
Can't nominate movies that aren't available in theatres or on DVD in the U.S. yet, i.e. "Undead", and "DOTD 2004".

Everyone has seen "28 Days Later", or atleast I thought so, so I'll go with "Hellraiser 2".

BadKitty
I'll nominate An American Werewolf in London or back up Cine's pick for hellraiser 2 big grin

MildPossession
Oh well I was going to say Undead also.

I'll go for The Stendhal Syndrome then.

BackFire
Can't numinate Undead, it's not readily available on DVD in America yet.

MildPossession
Yeah I know, that's why I chose a different film.

slayer
friday The 13th, The Shining?

Can we vote 4 last months

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974, if those don't count cause of lst week!

Evil Dead
Henry : Portrait of a Serial Killer

slasherpunk18
Good pick ED.

Mr Zero
Near Dark (because I bought the special edition deeveedee on my way to work tonight.)

botankus
Henry was nominated last month but didn't win, so I'll vote for that one (or officially second it) for September.

@F1
American Werewolf in London, this film brings back good memories.

blood_mage
i vote for halloween the frist one

Amanda 417
freddy vs jason or
texas chainsaw masacre

demonoid
Dog Soldiers. It rocked! rock

Lord_Andres
When will the poll start?

papabeard
I nominate Shaun of the Dead. The best film ever made

Lord Soth
Scream

BadKitty
it's not out here till the 24th of this month sad

Pandemoniac
Yoho, newbie on the block here. What's the deal with these nominations? Is the winning film to be showed somewhere, please fill me in...

What ever the case, I'd like to place a vote for Bad Taste. The goofiest of goofie, but absolutely a must see!

And Wooow BadKitty! Are you sure you ain't in some band called No Doubt? Hell, you could wear a Jason mask and you'll still be pretty! Even more respect for your knowledge and humor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.