Power of Prophecy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
does anyone believe in these conspiricies?

http://www.texemarrs.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant/merchant.mv+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=catalog&Product_Code=skull

bardock
both kerry and bush were part of s&b

HockeyHorror
"were"? or still are?

bardock
probably still are.the american election is probably controlled by some group.so no matter who wins they still will be in control

dean7879
that is true...the illuminati they are called

bardock
i heard they was a massive intellegence takeover back when y2k happened.i think the usa can see all the stuff on their enemies comps and ares.hell if spyware is so prevelant i think the govt can come up with programs that are better

Mr.Snuggles
oops

Unicor777
Illuminats , they invented the communism, spoiled the country of richest man in Europe (the rusian Car or Zar), because he refused to accept the central banking system, giving golden value to an ordinary piece of paper (today's money valute)

finti
goonie goo goo is their secret password

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

~Angel~
blink no expression What the f**k?

JediHDM
yes, i do believe that Skull and Bones is a part of the Illuminati, and if you look, you will find out that most of our presidents were from the same family. Bush, Kerry, Roosevelt, Taft, Coolidge, Kennedy, Cheney, Churchill, all related by blood. It is very interesting researching the Illuminati, you learn very interesting facts. Oh, this family is connected to the Illuminati, too. There are 13 main families in the Illuminati, and many subfamilies. In the main families, you have the Rockefellers, the Kennedys, Onassis', Astons, Rothschilds, DuPont, Merovingian, and a few others i have never heard of. anywho, very interesting read...i looked it up all weekend, and i am still learning...

finti
Merovingian huh, knights templar and all, holy grail.
Illuminati can trace their bloodline back to ancient Babylon and Egypt roll eyes (sarcastic) Guess Vlad Tepes is a part of the illuminati too vampire. So where do Bruce Wayne and Clarck Kent come in

JediHDM
supposedly, the Merovingians are descendants of Jesus and mary magdalene. as for batman and superman...i dunno...maybe they are under the control of the Illuminati as well.

ladygrim
erm

bardock
superman no.batman yes he is with the carlye corp.always so damn secret

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.