Weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Snuggles
Name some, what do they do? Just say whatever you want about weapons.

finti
we have what you want

Bierbommetje
Kalashnikov

What is it?
A Russian (I thought) gun that is spelled totally wrong I think

What does it do?
It fires bullets (dunno the "wink

What does it sound like?
Bang bang bang (think about 10 times as fast)

Nice thread

Mr.Snuggles
2guns
sniper
rifle raygun
doctor
tomcat

tank

usaflag

Mr.Snuggles
h/o guys, i got sme pics comming up...

Mr.Snuggles
weapons of WWII...

Darth Revan
For a "Christian" you certainly have a preoccupation with war and things that kill other things no expression

Mane
for a dickhead, you sure are a dickhead.

BackFire
The only weapons I have/need are my fists.

Agent Elrond
yes, very odd.....

RaventheOnly
T-80 Main Battle Tank smile The mainstay of the Russian and Chinese armies smile

http://www.warchina.com/image/yb-t80.jpg

http://3d.onego.ru/large/t80.jpg

Agent Elrond
Th M1A1 Abram can easily kick a T-80's ass

KidRock
the only weapons i need are my fingers..

in which 5 razor sharp blades come out from.

TrAnCeDuO
heh...yeah i wish i could say the same but unfortunately i cant since i never won a fist fight...so therefore i rely on weapons...

Weapon:Blue Katana

What does it do? it kills/stuns people...but your skill usually reflects how quick its going to be...

What does it sound like? *shrugs* i cant really say for sure...i never really paid attention to that part...

(i have the top one btw)

RaventheOnly
duh.... stick out tongue but can it stop numbers ranging from 1 Abram - 50 T-80s evil face

M1abram tank....is a tank and will plow down your house

Joint Strike FIghter-newest military plane, can land and take off vertically more efficiently than the harrier, and can go supersonic

F-22 raptor-greatest fighter jet in the world, stealth capabilities, long range capabilities, amazing weapons and targeting systems, very expensive

Bradley fighting vehicle- type of tank, more monuverable than a bigass m1abram, but not quite the same amount of power.

F18 Hornet-greatdual engine fighter jet

F16, great single engine fighter jet

U.S.S. Nimitiz CVN 76 (Ronald Reagan)-Newest aircraft carrier to hit the U.S. fleet, 99% impregnable, all the latest military technologies...Over 1000 feet long, holds 80 aircraft

F117A-Worlds first stealth fighter, outdated now, but still cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.