brand new pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
It looks like that guy who stode next to Valorlum and shouted "order".I have been told that the same actor who played him in episode 1 is reprising his role.This seen right here is of the actor taking a break from shooting.

UnknownBountyHunter
Uh, what? Seen where?

Xizor
I think the guy's name is Mas Amedda. He's one of those delegates Palpatine hates, he's a cool looking character.

theEviljedi
No wait,I ment the guy that yeld "vote now" in the Senate not Mas.

SebulbaStar
The Character in the Pic is a Twi'lek male, and in Episode 1, one of them was Senator Orn Free Taa. The one in the picture has ben described as a "KID" in costume, cause of the size of the set and couch, but I could be wrong, and everybody else who has mentioned it. But, the Actor in the make-up (or mask), is wearing a wrist-watch, his hands are'nt BLUE, like they should be, and he's wearing some familiar boots....

You can find a great pic in the EPISODE 1: VISUAL DICTIONARY, or go over to WWW.SIRSTEVESGUIDE.COM, for a closer view of the character. I'll have a pic up on my website sometime tonight of this character, and maybe a description. Later.

-Tim
www.sebulbashack.com

UnknownBountyHunter
Nice website SebulbaStar, and its been awhile since you visited our forum, glad to have you back.

Darth Daft
The bloke who played the big fat Twi'Lek male was Jerome Blake, the same guy who played Ki-Adi Mundi and also Nute Gunray (or was it Rune Haako?).

theEviljedi
Silas Carson played Ki-Adi.

King Jedi
EJ is right. Silas Carson played Kai-Adi Mundi and Nute Gunray. He was also the pilot of Obi-Wans and Qui-Gonn's ship who got killed in the first part of Ep1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.