Seed Of Chucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarFace Clone
Dose any one know that plot or what the seed of chucky is going to be about. I think that it is sweet that they are making a new chucky movie! I cant wait to go see it.

bardock
cool

chops
nor can i. hope it comes out soon

slayer
The killer doll is back! The all-new film is the fifth in the popular series
of Chucky ("Child's Play"wink horror comedies. Making his directorial debut is the franchise creator and writer of all five films, Don Mancini. The film introduces Glen (voiced by "The Lord of the Rings" star Billy Boyd), the orphan doll offspring of the irrepressible devilish-doll-come-to-life Chucky (again voiced by series star Brad Dourif) and his equally twisted bride Tiffany (again voiced by Jennifer Tilly). When production starts on a movie detailing the urban legend of his parents' lethal exploits, Glen heads for Hollywood where he brings his bloodthirsty parents back from the dead. The family dynamics are far from perfect as Chucky and Tiffany go Hollywood and get rolling on a new spree of murderous mayhem; much to gentle Glen's horror. Chucky can't believe that his child doesn't want to walk in his murdering footsteps, and star-struck Tiffany can't believe that the movie will star her favorite actress, Jennifer Tilly (playing herself), who soon becomes an unwitting hostess to this new family in more ways than one...

slayer
want anymore info?

Ghetto Goblin
sure... can you handle it.

ScarFace Clone
LOL this is ganna be sweet.

HockeyHorror
Childs Play is an average series. The first childs play was good, second was below average, the third one was crap, bride of chucky was the bacteria found in crap. Seed Of Chucky is basically going to be a horror/comedy (like the Leprechaun series). This movie (my prediction) will be worse than AvP and FvJ. I also doubt its going to be funny at all.

ScarFace Clone
Well that is your opinion yes i agree with you on the first one being the best but i enjoyed the 2nd 3rd and bride alot so you can think that the seed of chucky will suck but i think it we be one of the best.

HockeyHorror
see you agree^ but when it comes to music you b.itch about opinions big grin

ragesRemorse
when is enough, ever enough? some studio actually wasted money(alot of fuc8kin money) on a peice of shit movie like this to be released in thousands of theaters. Is any one else having brain anneurisms trying to figure this shit out? I mean, am i alone in the dark or somthing? i bet this movie will do spectacular to.

HockeyHorror
anuerysm (i think thats the spelling) smile

ragesRemorse
aww thanks a bunch for that. i thought somthing sounded wrong smile

zombieman
The Childs Play series is pretty mediocre but it does have its moments. I think Chucky is a good character and I really like Brad Douriff's voice over. Althought this new sequel is unnecessary and will probably be awful i'd like to see Chucky get his original body back in it. I've been routing for him to do this in all of the previous movies, maybe it will be a good way to kill him off for good? He is ressurected then killed, thus no more sequels, would work for me!

ladygrim
erm

ScarFace Clone
I am hoping that this movie will be one of the best ones.

<<Solo>>
crap.

ragesRemorse
I dont think any of the people involved in the making of this movie had any aspirations of it being good in any way.

tabby999
chucky movies have always been below par for me, making another one wont impress me anymore

Wolfie
I've seen most of Bride of Chucky and the end of Child's Play 3 and they were fun to laugh at. I don't take this series serious at all but it could be funny.

No matter how you kill them, they can always come back. If he's ressurected then killed, he'll just become a doll again.

thegreatrudini
they band the first 3 here in the uk for years think there all available again now

Xtremechik2
I'll admit, I'm scared to death of Chucky even thought he's just a stupid doll. My grandmother of all people made me watch the 2nd movie when I was like 7 or 8 and I've been scared ever since. But I actually sat down watched Bride and really liked it so I'm looking forward to this movie surprisingly.

SaTsuJiN
isnt the seed of chucky sort of an exploitation within an exploitation?.. its like the director said "Hey, we can make money off of those fools who like a poorly acted kill fest! lets rock!" and thus the seed of chucky was born. I'm definately not gonna see it erm

ScarFace Clone
i am not saying i know what you will do but you are saying you will never watch it? i bet you will watch it eventually.

Lord_Andres
Chucky????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I would rather watch those stupit dull shows they have in the town squars, you know those they do with their hands

Jason420
its gonna be hilarious and so im gonna go see it

Major Knight
u no i still wanna see the bride of chucky movie, just because i have always liked the chucky series, but only because i never expected a awesome movie but a funny one with some blood, but that said i just shook my head when i saw this trailer. like what the hell are plp on these days to make a movie like this really, just doesn't seem good chucky standards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.