My dad's an @$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Real
DAMMIT! I left my copy of "Getting away with murder" lying around the house...my dad picked it up and brought it to my room going "I dont wan this kind of music in my house" (cuz it has "explicit" lyrics) i explained that im 17 and am capable of making those kinds of decisions, esepeically cuz its JUST MUSIC, and theres worse coming out of the R rated movies all over the place, even a few of mine AND HIS...well, he kept givin me hell about it...so i jus got pissed off n threw it out the front door...i know that was immature...but hes bein such a jackass...i told him he didnt have to hear it...but he woulndt cut out the "not in my house" like hes never cursed or anythin...hell he curses a more than i do...freaking conservative hypocrite...

PrefectRonnykin
mad stupid bastard

sorry sad

yo that sucks, you should smack him

sorry, but i hate when peopel act like idiots, especially parents

PrefectRonnykin
really though? my dad doesnt care what i bring in the house except if its mainstreem hip hop which i dont really like that much

TrAnCeDuO
tell your dad f*ck off...as long as you have in headphones it wont be in his house itll be in your ears...it so simple...

Darth Revan
I was at the bookstore the other day with my mom, and I was buying some music... So I went to get "Evil Empire", "The Downward Spiral", and "Mechanical Animals". Then I realized I didn't have my wallet so I asked if she would pay for it. She saw the freaky pic of Manson on the cover of "Mechanical Animals" and she said something like, "Kevin, is that a naked woman on the cover?!!?!?!?!" and she wouldn't buy it for me. ranting

loserib
my mom never cared about what music i was into she also did not care about us having a house to live in or electricity or me going to school your parents just care aout you nothing wrong with that

btw my friend threw a bottle of piss at papa roach it landed on the drum set and splashed all over the place it was funny as all hell

Df02
my dad bought me 18movies and stuff like that from when i was 13...
never really bothered about it, but he does tell me if he doesnt like something i playing/watching... but he wont tell me to turn it off, just down or sumthing

Darth Revan
laughing

Kaleanae
Parents are really weird, my situation is the other way around, I listen to rock but sometimes I just listen to classical music. One day I was listening to Luciano Pavarotti, my mother comes and asked me why I was listening to that and then she began laughing at me because of that messed
Weird, huh?

Df02
my dad listens to hip-hop sad lol
Wu Tang and Busta Ryhmes mostly, but he grabs nething he can from work (he works for a company that make vinyls) lol

Deathblow
my dad's always been fine with me listening to explicit stuff, he sees music as an 'expressive art'. I don't know what thats got to do with anything but hey.

He actually passed on his Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Pixies, Soundgarden, Nine Inch Nails, Janes Addiction, Joy Division and old punk CD's and records on to me.

Real
whats funny is i had a Dry Cell cd in his car for a long time...n they have lines like "Im so F'in sick i dont want this! Im so sick of your S*** so get a way from me!" and he didnt even notice...
Update: He actually brought my cd back inside (THe garage) and i played it for him and he goes "i cant even understand what he's saying" lol...the first lyrics that played were "I woke up and i feel like shit"

HockeyHorror
wu tang are great.

Df02
yea he has all the albums on vinyl cos he made bootlegs of em... so i listen to them, and the busta albums aswell

HockeyHorror
busta rhymes WAS great. now he's really bad

Broken_Johnson
My dads in jail, but my mom doesn't give a shit what I listen too, I guess I'm kinda lucky

Df02
yea, some of his stuffs great

TrAnCeDuO
i know im going off topic but 1: what does throwing a bottle of piss at papa roach have to do with anything? and 2: where did you get the piss and howd you get it in the bottle? messed

(dont get me wrong i thought that was funny as hell)

Dr. Strangelove
I usually go to the music store by myself so I don't have problems with my parents. happy

ragesRemorse
yeah that does blow, especially seeing how your 17. However, those are the kinds of things that make our parents our parents you know. I dont know anything about you or your dad, my mother never cared what i listend to,watched or read, as long as i did so with an open mind, but she stil had her motherly ways of trying to not let me expeirence rap and extreme death metal for a wasted two years of my life. she knew it was senseless,but tried to get me to refrain.I still did so as i matured i realized that i shouldnt have wasted my time, but then again would i have learned? would i have been that more appreciative of her for atleast trying to,when she knew there was no damn way that it was going to change my mind? Maybe i really liked the stuff, but she still tried.

loserib
1. it was a papa roach cd that his dad did not want him to listin to
2.he filled up a water bottle in the bathroom put the cap back on made his way up to the stage and threw it at the singer but the singer ducked and it hit the drum set

PrefectRonnykin
laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.