September 11th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
Ok, all you Americans out there, think about how you felt on the morning of Septembet 11th, 2001 when you learned what had happened.

Now, think about how you would feel if the whole thing was staged, in one form or another.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pentagon.html

That scared the living daylights outta me, and i am not one to just believe everything i am told. So i went out and looked for proof. And i didn't find one obscure site with a few doctored pictures. i found PAGES of information, with TONS of pictures and schematics showing how things did happen, and what DIDN'T happen. And i am fairly certain that flight 77 did NOT fly into the Pentagon, as it was said to have. There is also some evidence, although much less extensive, that the WTC was not hit by the planes it was supposed to have. You are free to believe or disbelieve, to research or not, but this is definitely changing the way i am thinking.

Clovie
it's my mums's bday. no expression

PrefectRonnykin
thats my cats birthday

pinsleepe
that's... nice. happy birthday, clovie's mum and PRK cat!

rachika
i cried cuz my bunny scratched mi

JediHDM
wow...in one post, this thread goes completely off-topic. but anyway, i realized i posted this in the wrong forum, and there is another, more on-topic thread in the general forum, so this thread can be closed. thank you, and i'm sorry for the trouble.

go here for the other thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t306875.html

Darth Sauron
I believe the WTC were hit by the planes
The pentagon probably blew part of the building up as an excuse to go to war.
Two planes hitting two bulidings, although tragic is still only a random act of terrorism, The pentagon proabbly thought if they could get people to believe they were attacked too, they could make you believe it was an attack on all america and the government.

m!$hA
omg i never thought of this shocking was anyone acctually there when that happened?

Darth Sauron
Was there casualties at the pentagon?

Pyrofly
shocking im thinking the same thing

moonwalker741
so where is the boening 757? if there is no evidence of an AA plane?

Pyrofly
thats what i was wondering... i think the goverments hiding something shifty

RaventheOnly
yes there were 50+ only because that particular section was under refurnishng and modernization no expression ...... God i hate when the concpiracy theorists only far fetctch inclings of ideas get involved... this is worse then Roswell erm

Cipher
Well, the planes were real. The Frenchmen doing the documentary on firefighters caught the first plane on tape....

I think the results of what happened that tragic day have been misused, but they clearly happened......

RaventheOnly
God i already explained this in the other thread that was made in the GD forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

A plane accelerating at above 500+ mph will nearly desinigrate on impact yet still leave reckage... the pentagon is built with several concentric walls so the remains of the plane are probably strewn threw out the inards of the building and pasted against the finale wall... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cipher
By the way, choice #3 is inappropriate for a serious topic like this one.

Stealth Agent
Listen guys Semptember 11th was a tragedy. George Bush is an alien muther fugga. He starts so much shit. He always be doissin on my grandma 4 a nice piece of ass.

Sike yall im playin but I do beleive what we were told was the truth

ragesRemorse
No cover ups,no conspiracies, the writing is on the wall,or in the published book. I doubt people would bother to read that one though,we like video tapes. It surprised me that when 9/11 happend, how many people responded with the same remark, "ithought i was watching a movie" I mean what the fuc.k does this say about us?

JKozzy
Please speak english...

JediHDM
there were lots of people there, at the pentagon. Some said they saw a 757, some said they heard what sounded like a missile. but what is interesting is, we know the trajectory of the flight 77, over arlington cemetary because of two eye witnesses. but that doesn't explain the , what was it, 7 lightposts that fell over. they were far enough away that there is NO way the 757 could fly over arlington, then hit the lightpoles, then hit the pentagon at the angle it hit.

and yes, there were casualties at the pentagon, many because no one was allowed to go into the building and rescue them. yes, that is right. a medic copter showed up and wanted to help, they were turned away, they helped anyway, and they weren't allowed back.

oh, and Darth, there is no way that the pentagon could
1) find out that we are under attack
2) find a fighter plane and a kamikaze pilot
3) get the fighter off the ground
4) and attack the pentagon, under the guise of being hit by a plane hijacked by terrorists,
in the time allowed. the Pentagon was hit ~8:40. the first tower was hit ~8:00. this would mean that, either all four were hijacked, or all of them were planned beforehand, not by terrorists outside our borders, but by terrorists inside our government.

Also, to those who think that the WTC towers fell due to intense heat...the heat produced by an oil fire, is nowhere near the heat needed to melt steel. Also, how is it that the first tower is hit head on, where the explosion occurs inside the tower, and the second tower falls first, even though the majority of the explosion occured *outside* the tower?

JKozzy
Wow... that video's really making me think. The videotapes were confiscated... so what really hit? If it were some missles, that'd probably have thrown the public into chaos, knowing that missles were so swift not to be detected... but what happened? Why not release the tapes? erm

moonwalker741
oh i get ya! thanks

ragesRemorse
this has all been explained and went over before. Read the commission reports. the whole collapsing thing of the towers has been gone over,disected and sewed back up again. i mean really. There is no conspiracy goin on out ther. except for Area 51, and the cover up of the Oreo company assinating JFK . That is a total different story though smile I stil think the illuminati did it with their mystical powers that be. woooooeeeeewoooo

JediHDM
planes don't just vaporize. they leave parts of them behind. and unfortunately, all the evidence from the WTC and the Pentagon was taken away, so it couldn't be analyzed.

angelsflame265
I didn't really know about it until after lunch. . the teachers didn't know when to tell us. . .but I really my first thought was that it was a joke and somebody was going to be in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble for freaking everyone out like that. . .. and then it wasn't a joke. .

ragesRemorse
yeah, my mom woke me up, and i came to the T.v about three minutes before the second plane flew into the building. as for the Pentagon, big god damn deal. who cares if it were a commercial jet or a private one. does it really matter. Ifn this were the case. then someone was just covering up their own ass for ignorance or jumping the gun. Heres the thing though if you want to believe that this planes never flew into the pentagon, then what happend to all the people that died on that plane crash? what happend to all those people's whos families they never got to see again? were they made up to?

JKozzy
No, but they probably were killed nonetheless, possibly the plane flew into the ocean, or crashes deep in some forest that nobody still has found, and since then the government has cleaned up.

angelsflame265
nvm

RaventheOnly
no they don't big grin but most planes leave reckage because they trying to stop and land big grin ... the terrorsits accelerated into the building at full thrust messed .......... most planes trying to land and crash are going at about 200+ mph.... pentagon plane was goin 500+ messed

RaventheOnly
The video at the pentagon is filming at 2 frames per second.... it didn't see crap because the object is going 500+ mph!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
You are joking right?

JKozzy
I'm talking about the videos around there, NOT the Pentagon video. If you watch the flash movie, you'd understand.

RaventheOnly
That was the only video tape that caught what looked like the plane confused it said in the video.... other people reported seeingit on buildings and stuff as it flew by

moonwalker741
well in the video, two or three other places caught it but it never got released

RaventheOnly
Investigations always suck up all the evidence and always end up lossing it erm

Royal Knight
there was that plane that was heading for the Washington DC that went down in Pennsylvania

RaventheOnly
yes the peeps brought it down... confused i don't get why it crashed though sad someone on that plane should have at least a basic knowledge of how to keep the craft level messed after they waisted the terrorists messed

no_one_really
just face it ppl... we live in a society where not everything is as it seems and where people get lied to.

Neo_Version 7
Amen brother! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Tex
The terrorists brought it down as the people were ramming down the cockpit door! sad

JediHDM
did they? do you know that for certain?

i am sorry, but i cannot believe anything about 9/11 that we were told to believe anymore...it reminds me too much of '1984' and 'Brave New World'.

sniper
honestly, i didnt know what was going on till like, noon.
i was like, "sweet, no class, we're just gonna watch tv!"
then i saw

RaventheOnly
sad yea a steep nose dive is impossible to recover from without experience in a airliner sad

ragesRemorse
things arent as they seem, because of people who spread under educated knowledge and lackluster conspiery theories to the minds of their impressionable firends. go tell the families of the people who died on that Airplane, that their father never existed and was made up to be on a plane that never existed, that never actually crashed into the Pentagon that was actually a missle someone conjured up in their minds, so there is no reason to cry because your daddy never existed, therefore you dont exist. Maybe the workers were a bit restrained to let people around the area, such as medical helicopters, because they diddnt know what the hell was going on, they didnt know who to trust untill they got orders. No they diddnt want to save dieng friends, yeah that is it, i am sure of it. Can we stop these insipid theories now?

Korri
Thats Why i love you

JediHDM
ragesRemorse> that is nothing like what i am saying. I am saying that, i am sure those people were killed, but by whom, and when, is more up for interpretation than we may have previously thought. As for insipid, i don't think that pictures, interviews, and video evidence can be considered "insipid". If what happened on 9/11 really isn't what they told us, don't you want to know the truth? doesn't it make you the least bit curious to know why there is the question at all? i wouldn't believe it at all if there weren't so many missing pieces. When you find an explanation for something, you don't follow a theory that has gaping holes in it, you look more until you find how those pieces fit.

Korri> awww... embarrasment

GroundedAgain
all i kno is that i was in 7th grade and walked into the library and my librarian pointed at the tv with tears in her eyes and said "purposely" my enitre class (oo yea all 5 of us) sat there and watched as the second plane hit and then all of a sudden everyone was running thru the halls becuz a graduate of our skewl werked there and so the entire high skewl (all 29 of us) piled in the gym and watched the news footage.

all i have ta say about it, and i'm sorry if i offend anybody, but it's pretty damn sad it took all of this to unite us all over again, pathetic

Captain REX
I knew I should have blown up Crazy Robot Alien World when I had the chance...

*fires nukes* Whoops, that's not the Crazy Robot Alien World...there goes Chechnya!

Captain REX
I take it nobody liked that...

RaventheOnly
I woke up in 9th and walked by the TV and it was showing the plane smack into the first tower... and i said pilot error and when i turned as i walked by and saw the other plane hit the other i said... terrorists.... erm

Captain REX
Yeah, that was a messed up day. I thought my parents were overreacting because I didn't fully grasp the situation...

Unholy_Cheese
I reckon everything happened as it looked, no government conspiracys or robot alienslaughing

Royal Knight
laughing out loud laughing

ragesRemorse
Yes i would defaintly want to know, but what makes you think that what they told us is anything but the truth? Some hokey website that wants to spread conspiracy theories? Everyone linked to the goverment agrees on what happend. the only thing no one can agree on, is should security have been more tightend. Asking this is just silly. We had no reason to have tightend security, the same reason that the Russians had no reaosn to have tightend security, but they will now. I dont always believe the goverment, by no means, but about somthing as grand scale and emotional as this. Of course i am going to. Both sides raise no questions on what happend, or why it happend. the only question is should it hae happend. there is absolutely no reason to believe a conspiracy theory except for wanting to believe so.

JediHDM
it isn't one hokey website...there are many websites with the same pictures. i wouldn't believe it myself if the evidence was against it. i would love to believe that it wasn't the government, it was terrorists. but the evidence doesn't seem to support that argument. if you do a search for "Pentagon "september 11th" "flight 77"" in google.com, about 900 sites come up, and all the ones i saw were questioning the validity of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. I found one site, http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/links.html ,
that has links to at least 30 different sites concerning this topic. I understand your conviction, but the evidence that says that Flight 77 ran into the Pentagon, that it could feasibly have run into the Pentagon, is lacking.

Mighty Yoda
can't you leave this event alone

JediHDM
i am not exactly sure what you mean by that.

Mighty Yoda
can you leave the twin towers alone then

Korri
feel lucky, not many people have heard me say that raver

JediHDM
so, you would rather be ignorant of the truth, and 'safe' in your ignorance, than try and find out what happened, even if it is not what we were led to believe? That we were brought into 2 wars because of it?

ladygrim
sad

ragesRemorse
What ignorance are you referring to? these facts have been gone over time and time again. I understand how you could be swayed into believing some conspiracy theory. They can be at times convincing. Just pick up the commision reports. The events of 9/11 are closely disected. Alkida took full responsibility for what happen to the twim towers and the pentagon,and what was going to be the countries capitol. The goverment knows exactly what the terrorists names were on each flight,and have detailed plans from diaries. there is no cover up. Of course there will be certain things the goverment are not going to disclose. Information that may comprise and make public the way certain things are done. Read the commision reports though, if you really believe a cover up.

Stealth Agent
yo dogg chill i can talk however i want\

but really i was just screwin round i will talk however i want

so dont be dissin up on me for i dun have my possy up on you. We gonna break yo

Royal Knight
um ok

Captain REX
Thank you! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.