Smashing Pumpkins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZooropaFire
Alyssa, hun where are you? LOL
The Smashing Pumpkins were an alternative rock/rock group group of the 90's. They broke up in 2000, and went their separate ways. Billy Corgan, the lead singer, is starting a solo career. But their music when they were together, as Smashing Pumpkins, is amazing. Billy's guitar riffs and Jimmy's drum solos are nuts! If you haven't heard their music, I highly recommend you purchase (or download) their CD Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

~Sakinah

Sir Bob III
the killer in me is the killer in you

crybaby that song reminds me of stinky

yeah i love smashing pumpkins

ZooropaFire
...yes that would be part of the chorus to "Disarm..." lol
What other songs do you know?

slashwristbarbi
I recently bought 'Mellon Collie...' and its fantastic! 'Tonight Tonight' is one of my all time favourtie songs, along with 'Zero' and 'To Forgive' I live the lines;
'Emptyness is loniness,
And lonliness is cleanliness
And cleanliness is Godliness,
And God is empty, just like me.'

loserib
i heard corgan is turing half zwan materal and then theother have of the set he doing pumkins

mook
tonight tonight and 1979 are my favorites but i havent listened to much of their stuff.

ZooropaFire
loserib- Both Zwan and Smashing Pumpkins broke up. He's starting a solo career.

My songs of the moment are 33 and Bullet with Butterfly Wings and Try Try Try.

loserib
i know they both broke up what im saying was last time i heard he was plaeying shit from both bands you know half the set zwan stuff and half the set pumkins stuff
on a side note what did everybody think of his work in the movie spun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.