Whos ur fav MLB team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Mine is the Chicago Cubs

rockCUBSrock

DanZeke25
mine are the Phillies

cgtuna21
Boston Red Sox

AliasNeo15
Los Angeles Dodgersthumb up

boxofdeath2.0
Major league Baseball sucks for the following reasons:

1. The season lasts for 6 months. 6 months!!! Thats half of a calender year!! 162 games is entirely too many. Each game is so insignificant that there's no point in watching.

2. There's no salary cap, meaning the owner who shells out the most money will (for the most part) have the best team. This reduces the overall competitiveness of the league. Theres no way the Expos or the Tigers or any team like that will ever be good b/c their owners are more worried about their wallets than their team. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

3. There are so many expansion teams these days that the level of talent is drastically sub-par to what it was not more than 20 years ago. Not to mention you have teams like the Yankees and the Red Sox hoarding all the talent for themselves, thereby watering down the rest of the league even more.

EOWYN3
go cubbies

forumcrew
mariners

ranger_fan10112
Rangers

DeNiro
Damn Straighte

I think box of death put a damper on the thread and now poeple are posting there favorite team period with no back up of why laughing out loud

AliasNeo15
watch out everyoneeek!
The dodgers are going to go under the radar and they will do somethingthumb up

DeNiro
Bah Humbug Dodgers stick out tongue

AliasNeo15
laughing out loud
Thats wut ive been saying for the last 8 years

DeNiro
laughing out loud Niccceee stick out tongue

Linkalicious
I hate baseball, but i'm an Angeles fan because they are the home team. I like the Cubbies in the National League because Cubs fans have so much passion that it's hard not to like them

shortieSarah07
Atlanta Braves

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
YANKEES!!! wat other teams are there??

Lobo
Devil Rays.

Alias_Neo
^yathumb up i like um

wuTa
tigers

Alias_Neo
dude, i had a feeling about them, and now no one can call me a ban wagonnerbig grin

forumcrew
a better team brings in more money which means they spend more to make more.. i agree there maybe needs to be some kind of cap but the yankees are not even in the top 5 right now so payroll wont mean your the best.. although it will mean your a contender.

the one thing i dont like is intentional walks i think they should be down away with (meaning the catcher cant stand to the side) the pitcher should have to just throw 4 balls so the batter has the choice to swing or not and the pitcher has to risk makign a mistake or a wild pitch.. the bonds would break the record in a week if this were put into effect lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.