The offical SPIDER-Carnage FoRm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

F_doomed
This is the OFFICAL spidercarnage fourm just say wat u want About spider carnage Put some pics up too oh yeah if u got any other Carnage pics post them as well just as lond as they arent stupid mad ok SHE venom by the GREAT KOTO the K ROCKS Happy Dance DOnt Diss SHE Venom

freezedoom
We got the message, F_doomed.
We know that you love
Koto K's She-Venom fanfiction.

F_doomed
its so True

freezedoom
Then do us a favor: STOP PUTTING STUPID SHE-VENOM
THREADS or else.

F_doomed
Its not a She Venom thread ITS ABOUT SPIDER cArnage Dude man Figa it out

freezedoom
Same stinkin' thing.
You lunar accident!!!

F_doomed
How the hEll Is She venom the Same thing as SpiderCarnage thats like saying Bat man and Super man are the Same thing go Slap ur self cause ur Better them saying STUPID Things Like DAt mad Damnit I need a Dring beer beer beer wacko

freezedoom
With a few exceptions.

F_doomed
WTF? What the f**k?

The Ones
BATMAN ALL THE WAY

Mane
F_doomed, we are all sick of your obsession with Koto K's She-Venom FF. so quit making queer threads like this just to talk about it.

freezedoom
Hey, you're not the only one who is sick
of the obessive talking of this whacked job.
It's like talking to a wall with no brains. mad

Mane
did i say that i was the only one?

no, i said we

F_doomed
What The Hell Are you people Talking About How the heck dose SpiderCarnage Have anything do do With That Fan fic i Really Like and probaly talk about To much Hey U would Know about venom the Madness if u do Talk about it To answer my ? in the symbotie Thread

F_doomed
Umm This form is done if u want to Contribute anything to Spidercarnage plz do sO in the Offical symbiote form Thank you for ur Overwhiliming support we mannged to turn a good idea into one that just PISSED me off Plz close me pola
disgust
sadwalk
scooter

Paola
closed by request

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.