Dog Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
Hi I got a dog fight comin up today, my 8 year old Border Colie against a lazy fat 4 year old golden retriever who only sleeps and lies around doin nothing, now the golden retriever may be bigger, in fact he weighs 70pounds, my border only weighs 55pounds, but he's alot faster then the golden, fact is he can run about 50 kilometers per hour, think thats about 35miles per hour, now the golden I have never seen runing, bet he never has hah! I got my bets on my dog, since I relie on speed and strenght, what are your toughts? who do you think will win?

Agent Phillips
I thought that sort of thing was illegal?

Lord_Andres
nah

shellie
in the USA it is illegal and should be everywhere else to . its cruel to fight animals against each other . sad

RaventheOnly
blink holy crap thats legal where you live? What the f**k? PETA would paradrop troops if they heard what you were doing laughing out loud

Lord_Andres
Well acturly I don't know if it's legal or ilegal, it's just that he is braging about how strong his dog is and all, I said that mine could take him, and he challanged, simple as that

Agent Phillips
That's a bit on the immature sideerm Maybe your dogs'll just stand there staring at each other

bardock
this is the gayest thing i have ever heard of.if i knew where you lived i would fly out there kick you ass video tape then put it on kmc.i hope both dogs attack you and bite your nuts off

Agent Phillips
...um...well put *claps nervously*

Dr. Strangelove
I only imagine what kind of torture PETA does to people who treat animals bad *shudders*fear
Also Math at its finest.

http://www.peta-sucks.com/logo1.gif

Agent Phillips
laughing out loud

Tex
That's horrible! mad

silver_tears
I agree, I think people who abuse animals should be fed to lions happy

Tex
That's horrible! mad

winkiss

silver_tears
You agree I'm sure winkiss

Lord_Andres
ah comon its just a little fight, we are not gonna kill'em if thats what you think, just gonna see whos the better dog, thats not so bad is it? I mean there are far worse things in the wolrd, like some of the extreme sports and all.

silver_tears
People who do extreme sports have the option to choose yes

cauteriZed
i wish i knew were you lived so i could come to your house and kidnap your poor dog so it doesnt have to endure cruelty at the hands of you, a brain dead bozo who thinks animal abuse is entertaining

Lord_Andres
its not animal abuse, it's the same as boxing

Tex
No name calling please! nono

silver_tears
Again choice yes

Phoenix Song
Andres, that's horrible of you! cry

Tell the guy you're pulling out, neither dog deserves what you want to put them through.

I'm sorry, it's just not right at all. no expression

KidRock
who would have dogs fight? or actually enjoy watching it..o Adreas would.

Lord_Andres
Ya they do have their own chooise, they can just sit when we let them go, and it's not me that wants them to fight, remember what I said, he challenge my dog, I said ok because I know my boy can take him, and when we see whos gonna win we stop the fight simple as that, when a dog fights another dog, it usually dosent get messy at all, alot of dogs walk in our garden while my dog is sleeping near the front door, and when he sees'em he jumps at them because thats what dogs do, protectet their territory, ALL dogs do that, and my dog always makes the other dogs go away and they don't walk away bleeding, just with their tails between their legs thats it, he acturly never bites, just shows that he can take'em any time anyware, and that scares them, usualy he goes for the other dogs neck but he dosent bite just squses a bit, so enough to make'em give up, thats all, and thats not bad, you guys never messed around a bit just to see whos stronger? or who could fight better? well thats the same thing!

shellie
its animal abuse when an animal is being hurt , even if by another animal becuase you are allowing it and even putting your dog in danger of being hurt .

regardless if you think your dog will kick the other dogs ass . there is still the chance of it getting hurt . not to mention even if your dog IS the better dog , you would be allowing yours to harm another .

like boxing ??? you mean with people ???

how is it the same ???

Lord_Andres
They wouldint kill eachother, dogs that kill are dogs that have had a bad time when they where little, you know nutn to eat, bad treatment, and such, my dog always gets the first pice of what ever it is what we eat for dinner, and gets to run al he wants, I bet there arrent to many dogs that live as good as my Rex! and thats fact, you know a few weeks ago a friend of my dad told me that if he was to live another life after his death he would choose to be our dog! anyway no need to worry the fight wont happend since the guy that wanted the fight canceled it about an hour ago, he asked for the fight last night when we where pretty drunk and you all probobly know what that can lead too! fine by me since I have been drinking for about 2days straight now, so I'm all good big grin goin to bed in awhile anyway. Ahh I know it was stupit of me to even agree to the damn fight in the first place, I know better, my bad, gonight guys, hope you don't hate me for bee'in so stupit and making idiotic dessisons, that could have ended bad, again my bad

bardock
your old enough to drink and you still thought this was a good idea

Korri
lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.