revs dvd (agian)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
wut exactly is gonna be on it?
is there gonna be any deleted scenes? or anything other than the movie to make it worth buying?
as far as dvd's go...i'm sorry to say that the matrix ones fall very short of making them worthwhile...all that space, and we know theres a lot more that they dont show us (the original monologue of Neo in M1) n yet they keep all that from us...
I want the goods!
also, the cover art sux ass...i made better ones in 5 mins than they prolly spent like $1000's of dollars on...

JKozzy
I must agree. I've seen better DVD covers in Amish Country. It's four freakin posters together. LAME. I had a better one made... I'm seriously considering of scanning the back info and slapping mine on there... that cover they made is a disgrace.

neo2

AliasNeo15
Things that have changed:

-Movie is rated M-15

-Second Disc has all the Trailers and commercials for the two sequals

realworlddreams
ok, but still no deleted scenes?
crap in my book...

AliasNeo15
ya, i havnt heard anything about deleted scenessad

realworlddreams
i jus want that one scene from the first one, that monologue is amazing...i want to hear Keanu say it tho.

AliasNeo15
which one u talkin about?no expression

JKozzy
The one where they had to replace "chrysolis" because none of the audience knew what the word was messed....
And I heard about a deleted scene in Revs with Smith vs Smith.. damn I wanna see that sad

VenomVA
thanks for posting the info neo2.....But like everyone else I want more!
Sh*t it's the last one in the trilogy....GIVE US EVERYTHING!!!! mad

I want trailers
Deleted scenes
TV Spots
Behind the Scenes of Super Brawl
BTS of the Zion Battle
I want atleast 4 hours of Matrix goodies big grin

I like how they went behind the Freeway Scene on the Reloaded DVD but they didn't show enough of the Morpheus Johnson fight...I wanted MORE!!!

More Please MORE!!! mad

Korri
we need anonther matrix spoof

doing the robot with JT had me in knots!

neo2
VenomVa, they do have behind the scenes on both the Super Brawl and the Zion battle and they have trailers and TV spots for both Reloaded and Revolutions....sadly, no deleted scenes.

mors823
April 6th will reveal all

Shade
I heard a rumor that they had Smith dancing in the Rain with the umbrella, then saying:

"Mr. Anderson welcome back, we missed you." That would be so sweet.

I want to see a Smith vs Smith, I want to see more of Neo and Trin, I want to see an extended SBB!!

If they don't give it to us, we kill them. Kidnap the Wachowskis, until they give it to us.

Like Smith i want, "More..."

Korri
cry but i love deleted scenes....and outtakes!

realworlddreams
yeah, but for some reason theyre screwin us over w/these dvds...
i think dvd sales bring the downfall of the trilogy...

dragonpisces272
hehe outtakes are the best...but you can't be too sure about all the information yet. They might change things, so just go find out on April 6

Korri
i wanna see Moss screw up stick out tongue

Shade
Good news.

I heard there's going to be a box set in X-mas with an extra DVD, with EVERYTHING, a docutmentary, outtakes, and deleted scenes!!

xxphreakxx
when is it being released

Shade
Around X-mas

Korri
x-mas mad

dragonpisces272
wow drop dead...what a long time to go...

Shade
It will be worth it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.