Benny and Joon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilvorlandobloom
This is one of the greatest movies ever! does anybody know where to find the script for it? i've been looking but i cant find it!

ladygrim
hmm i luv this movies also ... have you tryd script-o-rama

ilvorlandobloom
i dunno, i think ive tried all of them! ill check...

ladygrim
okly

ArrghPirateGirl
I luv dat movie...Its soo cute big grin My friend has it on DVD big grin

ilvorlandobloom
i know, its such a cute movie! oh and i tried script-o-rama but they didnt have benny & joon. sad

ladygrim
ok ... i shall find some more websites of my favorites ...

aniron
It is so hilarious has anyone else seen it?

youpi

Mr Zero
You kidding? Aidan Quinn, Julianne Moore & Oliver Platt. A delight!

What a cast - and for those of old enough to remember - it's the film where we found out that the Depp wasn't just a pair of cheekbones - he could ACT!!!

I've been meaning to get this on deeveedee....

Zerosparx
Agreed. Great film with quirky and delightful overtones.

aniron
My god how scary, I was about to make a thread about Benny and Joon, I watched it last night I love it so much.

Mr Zero
I'm starting to notice a pattern in the films you like....

aniron
lol what do you mean Johnny and OB lol thats cos OB is fut and I wanna see him grow as an actor and Johnny cos he is fit and is my fave actor he is sooooo dedicated. lol

ladygrim
woo ii luvvvve this mmmmmmoooovie but nowhere i go sells it

supertruper
This is one of my fav movies....so tender and romantic...I guess I am a softy!

ladygrim
ilu i like watchin this movie when i am having a boring day cuz it makes the day some wot more intresting... lol

aniron
I bought my copy (dvd) for 5.99 at HMV I'd neva heard of it so not bad eh?

ladygrim
kewl...

ilvorlandobloom
i wanna get this on dvd so bad....... cant find it anywhere though...well so far i've only looked at Target. so i'll to look some more.

i love the part where they're watching the movie Ruthie (Julianne Moore) was in and Sam (Johnny!) is saying the lines outloud... its so funny!! "He was mine, he was mine!" "Cindy, you're sick, you need help" lol

ladygrim
I got it on saturday ... o yey from HMV ...

RedOysterCult
GAH i've been trying to find the script to benny n joon for...EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okok, here's my little story:

I was in NYC to see a string quartet play, and the first person i saw when i got off the bus was JULIANNE MOORE, so here i am, standing across the street from her, restraining myself from diving into the whole "CINDY, NO, YOU'RE SICK! YOU NEED HELP!" deal, and WEEEEEEE.......ok........

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE SCRIPT TO BENNY AND JOON???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.