celine dion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Re
she has a great singing voice...my sister says i sound like her when i sing...i hate her still for going up to my bathroom door when she knows i sing in the shower..i am very shy sad

Punkyhermy
oNLY THE MOST AWESME VOICE THERE IS THESE DAYS!

Princess Re
good taste n music you have!say,do you like celtic music?

Punkyhermy
I fell in love with Celine's voive after 'My Heart will go on' and have been a major fan ever since!now THIS is what I call music.Not screaming yourself hoarse on the mic!

Princess Re
do you like celtic?? (music without words,like on lord of the rings)

Punkyhermy
Depends...

Princess Re
do you listen to it? like scottish moores?i have that CD....i listen to it until i fall asleep...it sure helps ya huh?

Punkyhermy
no not that.

Princess Re
oh...well what kind of it do you like?

Punkyhermy
I don't know th eexact names and stuff...I like tunes...sad...mello soulfull ones like the Titanic one.
And the tune to Little Mermaid...
similar stuff...

Princess Re
kool...me too....i love to listen to it when i am sleeping...

04wayne
Celine Dion is the most wonderful singer ever!!!

nastyyy
She've very beautiful voice and good songs

04wayne
She hasn't got a best song because they are all of equal quality

Deathblow
She can sing sure, but her music blows on a major level. If you have a voice, why waste it on insipid power-ballads that get played on the VH1-type ''Remeber The 80's/90's'' crap-fests?

04wayne
shut up

cool_dudes_rule
she does suck really bad her voice is annoying.

StinkFist462
gah. why are there so many shitty threads on shitty topics?

04wayne
I am getting annoyed with StinkFist462

Pezmerga
wheres that guy/girl that usually pops in and says something to the effect of "Celine Dion is such a wonderful soul with the voice of an angel. She defined a generation with her music!" ..heh

Celine Dion has a voice...but shes just another pop star as far as I am concerned. She cant play an instrument and I'm assuming she has people write her songs. Pop Star

Phat J
**** celine dion, maybe its cuz im canadian, but i hate that **** with a passion

Victor Von Doom
I'm not Canadian.

Must be more of a universal thing.

PunisherFan33
she sux that old canandaian bizatch

Phat J
worst thing to come out of canada since bryan adams, givin us a bad name miffed

04wayne
The stupid people need to realise that she along with Shania Twain is the best thing to come out of Canada

el_barto
Originally posted by Deathblow
She can sing sure, but her music blows on a major level. If you have a voice, why waste it on insipid power-ballads that get played on the VH1-type ''Remeber The 80's/90's'' crap-fests?

cool_dudes_rule
Originally posted by StinkFist462
gah. why are there so many shitty threads on shitty topics? hes got a point.

WindDancer
I don't have anything agaisn't Celine. But I just can't stand it when someone starts playing her music in my work place. Makes it so damn boring.

Aj333
Me, I'm canadian but I think her music blows, she doesn't even write her own songs and what does come out of her mouth is drivel

04wayne
shut up

_Sanctuary_
Just stating my opinion... Celine Dion is painful to listen to..
My friend had an arguement and locked herself in her bedroom, how we got her out? - played Celine Dion at full blast next to the door..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.