do you look like a celeb?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess_Leia
Is there any actor/actress/singer that u think u look like or have been told u look like?

I think I look a little like Liv Tyler. Not in a 'oh my god were u twins seperated at birth?!' kinda way but I have the same long, thick, really dark hair and the same face shape and the same pale skin. I'm not as pretty as she is though, sadly. sad

But I think i do look a little like her anyway.

So is there any star that u look like?

CapinJacksparow
i don't know.... i wans told once i look like sanda bullock. i kinda do. i dunno tho.

GroundedAgain
amanda bynes is what i get a lot. i've heard of her but never seen her...are they telling me i'm ugly????

lukeyduckey
Hmmmm i been told my hair is a bit like David Bekham, not as long.
Also matt damon i wish

Kes
laughing out loud

I found Amanda Bynes.

Ushgarak
No, that's Amanda Bynes, Kes.

Kes
I think I kinda look like a female version of Quasimodo, without the hunchback.
Here see for yourselfs:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4177&perpage=20&pagenumber=2
Just look for kes.

wicker_man
No you do not Kes you look fine don't keep bringing yourself down. smile

Kes
I edit it stick out tongue I read wrong. Dont know whats up with me today wacko

GroundedAgain
umm.... i kinda really do look her, you didn't type in my name did you?? kes... i'm scared........ help... we must be twins... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh can i pull her look of, i think i can rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
Interesting...

GroundedAgain
ush.. man ya gotta help me.. that's not interesting that's f-ing scary

Ushgarak
I can't really judge until I see what you look like, I think. Still, always willing to help...

Kes
lol Well she (the actress) is kinda Buble gum pink (not sure its the right term) roll eyes (sarcastic)

GroundedAgain
ummm.. okay i'm calm now. we look extremely simliar but hey, you look almost identical to my math teahcer (i saw u in the member pic thread)

Ushgarak
Good Lord, I couldn't teach Maths!

GroundedAgain
ya hafta learn, school starts here on august 25 ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ushgarak
Err... I think I am fully competent with maths at your level Grounded! I just can't see myself as a maths teacher.

Well, if we ever see you one day, we can jusge your similarity...

GroundedAgain
i would post a pic but i can't so i won't just trust me, i lie to my parents and cops and teachers, but i'd never lie to you guys. and i wouldn't lie to ush if he became my teacher

Ushgarak
Awww, how very sweet!

GroundedAgain
umm. yea so i can i fifty dollars or whatever you call them in the uk??

Ushgarak
We call dollars dollars. But we USE pounds...

GroundedAgain
okee dokeee

Ushgarak
I am not entirely sure what you wanted anyway... but if it was money from me, that's a barren seam- I imagine you probably have more cahs than I!

Top Gun
People say i look like hilary duff and i hate her!

~fuoco~
I've been told that I look like Shakira, back when she had black hair messed
Also, my uncle looks EXACLTY like Robert De Niro, it's scary. He gets stopped all the time for autographs

diegocala
People tell me I look like Sirius blink

Pirates_lass
i look like wionna ryder (yea! cuz she was my baby johnny depps gf fer a while big grin) and/or mandy moore

~fuoco~
Sirius Black?!

KidRock
people say i look EXACTLY like Mel Gibson ( i think i do to we have the same eyes lol) and sort of like brad pitt

if you look anything like amanda bynes then you're like a goddess or something! she's so hot

GroundedAgain
cool, we look almost exactly a like. smooch smooch 113

GroundedAgain
that's gotta suck to look likje someone you hate, i've never heard of the chick i look exactly like so i got better dan you do

GABRIEL05
I was told I look like Musiq Soulchild without the crooked eyes, if any of you know who that is.

Phoenix

johnnys#1 fan
I look alittle like Kristin Kreuk

Princess_Leia
Lucky! She's so pretty!

lukeyduckey
Johnnys1" fan, fancie going out this friday night? lol

CapinJacksparow
OOO! i look a whole lot like rachel leigh cook!!
http://www.aclasscelebs.com/rachaelc/images/rachaelleighcook38_jpg.jpg

kitmill
I wish i looked like some one but im just regular old me, boring!!!

BondJamesBond
It has been said I look like this:

~fuoco~
I thot you looked like Sandra Bullock ???

BondJamesBond
laughing out loud No, that is just on Saturday nights eek!

CapinJacksparow
well, one person said i look like sandra bulluck (which might i add doesn't know who rachel leigh cook is), but i think i look like rachel leigh cook.

GroundedAgain
i'm still scared about how f*ckin alike me and amanda bynes are. there were 3 new teachers in school today and they all said i looked exactly like her. i am f*ckin scared

CapinJacksparow
but that's cool.

DeNiro
I am a thinner and way more muscular version of the brad kid from home improvement tv show the oldest kid people say i look excatly like him then i have gotten the one guy from the backstreet boys the blonde on ummm i dont know his name he is tall and kinda fat

Rogue Jedi
i have been told hundreds of times that i look like kiefer sutherland.

badkittykitty
I have blonde hair so I have heard every blonde haired blued actress name,my favorite one was jamie pressly, worst one was christie alley yuck!

ragesRemorse
ive been told i look like a cross between, edward norton, chevy chase and sloth from goonies

badkittykitty
laughing out loud that's awesome!

PirateQueenCJS
I don't look like anyone special, I wish I looked like Kiera Knightley though! She's so beautiful, I've liked her since Princess of Thieves.

pablo007
I've been told I look like either: Al Pacino, Robin Williams, Ed Norton, and David Duchovny. I think that's just stupid so I'll post my pic and you be the judge.

fini
there aren't many indian actresses around that i can compare my looks with but i have been told that i look a bit like katie holmes ( well before i put on the university weight)

Captains1stmate
Well me and my sister (we look quite alike) both look likea cross between christina augulira (no make up lol) and Kiera Knightly
although way less pretty
smile

Captains1stmate
(thats what other people say anyway)

narcil
hmm....when i was in junior high i had a foreign exchange student tell me i looked like a japanese actor...don't remember who he said though. *Lol* (and it really puzzled me cuz i'm not oriental. ^_^*)

SweetestSin0724
my bf looks like Jason Ritter from Freddy VS Jason... (Will) the hott one! seriously, he looks sooo much like him in parts of that movie..i was like omg! hahahaha, yeah..lol

CapinJacksparow
hmmm.... i would want a b/f that looks like johnny depp! i kinda do know some 1 who has his cheek bones!!!!!!! so sexy! the guy like, has a black belt so i'm like soooo trying to get in touch w/ him. 6-pac. mmmm...

SweetestSin0724
haha...Johnny Depp yeah, he looks good. lol. if I can figure out how to put a pic i can find a pic that looks like my bf

johnnys#1 fan
I look more like kristin Kreuk now because I dyed my hair! smile

johnnys#1 fan
heres another

Phoenix
he's really cool!

cermiestar
when i put my hair in plaits i look like mildred hubble form the worst witch he he he hebig grin

nis
hey no.1 johnny dep fan..if u really look like kristin. prove it! reveal to us ur picture of yourself. who gave u that idea anyway..urself? if some people said so..then its a lil more believable. sick

Raz
I think this belongs in the Celeb forum....moving.

badkittykitty
Ive been told I look like Jaime Pressly ,but the only thing we do have a like really I think is the hair~I wish I looked like the rest of her!

clispin
i dont look like anyone but my dad looks like the great lesley in the great race, my uncle looks like ned flanders, and my wee cousin looks like the wee darla lassie in the little rascals and hermion granger on a good day.

clavis9495
some people say I look like Avril Lavinge DAMNIT!! mad

Dirty Vader
Then you must look damned fine stick out tongue wink

LuvlyBrunette
hey u wont believe this, but i look like a mixture of kristin kreuk and keira knightley...

forumcrew
they are telling you, you are hot.. here let me show you..

oh and i get ryan phillepe a good bit (cruel intentions, anti-trust)

Sugar Kane
I've been told that I look like Claire Danes once or twice.

clavis9495
really? Who is she anyway? roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
....baz lurhmans romeo and juliet

forumcrew
Terminator 3 is prolly the most recent thing she was in

silver_tears
omg bkk you do look like her eek!

and forumcrew if you look like ryan phillipe can i have your number wink

NyC-gUrL
someone said I look like Kate Hudson wacko

Sugar Kane
Then you are undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women in the world! big grin

Sugar Kane
By the way, this is Claire Danes...

http://www.uploadit.org/files2/101103-buzz0897c.jpg

NyC-gUrL
heee hee thanxbig grin, except for the fact that....I'm a brunette :s

johnnys#1 fan
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! all my friends tell me I look like her so shut the hell up I would send a pic but it wont work so shut the hell up

forumcrew
well who do you look like?

ivyem
ya know the girl from even stevens, the sister, well i look like her a bit rolling on floor laughing

forumcrew
big grin thats even better.. because she is amazingly beautiful but i like brunettes better eek!

NyC-gUrL
really, huh? shifty stick out tongue

clavis9495
Ryan Phillipe sucks reese witherspoon's dick hehehehe

harsh talk for the liv look-a-like

how does it feel huh?

NyC-gUrL
Happy Dance HILARY DUFF Happy Dance HILARY DUFF Happy Dance stick out tongue

j/k

we're u talkin 2 me??? huh

charlotte
im told i look like pamala anderson

charlotte
ppl say i look like pamala anderson

charlotte
opps said it twice

forumcrew
hmm a 14 year old too look like pamela anderson....

Princess_Leia
Was that directed at me? cause if it was, um, why? I didnt mention Reese or Ryan so i dont really get what ur talking about.

forumcrew
and what do you have against them anyway?

Puppet Of Doom
Apparently I look alot like Christina Ricci but with red hair...

babygurl1853
My friend looks a little like Britney.....But in one picture, you'd mistaken her for Jessica Simpson!

SIBO
MY BOYFRIEND LOOKS LIKE ORLANDO BLOOM

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SIBO
I ALSO KNOW SOMEONEWHO LOOKS LIKE SHREK

POOR THING

clavis9495
NOOOOOO I DON'T LOOK LIKE HILARY FREAKIN DUFF HEAD and... I wasn't talkin to you sorry NyC! stick out tongue sad sad

clavis9495
nope

cogger15
someone who looks like shrek laughing laughing laughing

liz123
some people say i look like the swedish singer anais lamache cool

Princess_Leia
Oh ok it's just you said 'the liv lookalike' so I assumed u meant me as I was the only person on the thread to mention her

clavis9495
yeah sad

KidRock
people tell me i look EXACTLY like mel gibson lol i got the blue eyes and the same type of face and stuff lol

lil bitchiness
Wel this girl told me that i look like an actress from 'Disturbing Behaiviour''....i hope thats good confused

jacksparrow22
you do kind of look like her, i was going to say something but i forgot to. youre way more prettier then her anyway smile

lil bitchiness
awwwwww embarrasmentembarrasment Thanks VA that was really nice! big grin

lil bitchiness
is it her?!

bLooMiLiCioUs
i was the one who said that n yeah that's herbig grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
there she is

GABRIEL05
I've been told I look like music soulchild. But only when I haven't shaved for a day or two

Pablo G
You judge who I look like

HannaBananabal
I think you all should post your own pics, and just to be sure this thread doesn't turn into another Member Pics thread, you should post your pic next to a pic of the celebrity you might look like!

wicker_man
Im called Sid because apprantley i look like Sid the Sloth from Ice Age.

silver_tears
laughing out loud
how can that be blink

wicker_man
I dunno i sort of act like him also, not helping my defence case but oh well lol.

lil bitchiness
Thank you very much, shes pretty!!! big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing of course wink

lil bitchiness
lol....embarrasment Thank you....

ElmStreetFan01
People say I look my cousin, Heather Langenkamp Heather Langenkmap, My Cousin

crazy_rock_chic
sum1 sed id look like amy from evanescence if i dyed my hair black blink

ElmStreetFan01
k.

BackFire
I get Kevin Smith all the time.

ElmStreetFan01
I get my cousin Heather Langenkamp.

BackFire
You already said that.

ElmStreetFan01
oh, hehehehehehehehehehehe

HannaBananabal
Did anyone see my idea?

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughinglaughing same herewink

beaujay1
um, im pretty plain

dragonpisces272
Just wondering...ordinary people can be mistaken for celebrities. Like that guy 3 years ago in TRL (show in the US in MTV), who looked like that Brian Guy from the Backstreet Boys. People even got his picture and autographs and stuff and I thought of it as hilarious laughing

Asami
I've been told i look like Myleene (popstars - hearsay) but nahhhhh, I look nothing like her. My bf's often been told he looks like brandon lee.
????

Viper
My friends have mentioned I look like Michael Moore...which really isn't flattering.

Sugar Kane
I've been told I look like Claire Danes...

dragonpisces272
at least you guys look like people laughing but im original smile

Asami
LOL!!! corperate cops!

NyC-gUrL
My cousin and her bf say I look like Eliza Dushku smile

people say I look like Katie holmes too though sad

babe182
i look like Kate Hudson and Christina Ricci mixed 2gether

SweetNsouR
mr. bean

Babi_Gurl
mmmm i dont think i really look like neone i was once told i looke like a this australian model but i forget her name uhhh

White Lady
well i was told that i look abit like miranda otto..........i dont see it do you?

*Georgina_A*
a bit i guess. but if you hadn't mentioned it i wouldn't have noticed at all.

White Lady
me neither......i was in a thread and some guy asked if that was me bottom right side of sig....i was like no way

*Georgina_A*
lol. i haven't been told i look like anybody famous. yay! rock lol. jk.

clavis9495
some say I look like avril lavigne... mad

NyC-gUrL
ninja wasnt me ninja

Kes
I look like Quasimodo.

Korri
lol no you dont *hugs*

someone told me that i look like Moss miffed

Kaleanae
I like Michael Moore, he is so funny stick out tongue

Korri