Vegetarian~*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keitaro~*
http://www.kfccruelty.com/
Watch the videos...

"The pigs are thrown against the ground head first to be killed"
WTF? THAT IS DISGUSTING.
"The animals never see daylight until they are on the trucks to the slaugher house"
The retard that worked there was SLITTING THE COWS THROAT. WTF DO YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF MENTAL ISSUE? How can you work at a place like that.
sick sick sick sick

rachika
hi!

keitaro~*
Hey~*

rachika
DONT EAT MEAT!!!! u bloody cannibals

keitaro~*
omfg. come on SOMEONE watch it.
MEAT LOVING RETARDS sad

PrefectRonnykin
i was vegetarian but i couldnt stay because of the fact i cant consume an amount of citrus erm and im small and weak i need the meat

keitaro~*
WTF?
You know how much they suffer just so you can eat.

Furious Angel
im a veggie girl big grin

Sun Ce
i knoe a girl who eats lots of veg, yet she is still unhealthy, and its because she never really goes out much erm, still i don't eat veg much, or meat, i like pasta droolio

Neo_Version 7
Veggies suck!

meat all the way!

m!$hA
im half vegeterian erm
dont eat red meat
and other meat i only eat sometimes messed

Sun Ce
chicken is the only meat i eat!!!, i hate other stuff happy, i'm not that bad

Clovie
no comment erm

Neo_Version 7
Veggies are for rabbits!

Sun Ce
erm...., ......, .......WHAT!!! laughing out loud confused

m!$hA
yes i mainly only eat chicken yes though occasionally others
but when i do eat meat, about 90% of the time i'll have gone off it before i've finished and have to throw it out or give it to someone else erm
i feel to sick and bad sad

Neo_Version 7
Has anyone ever eatin human meat?

m!$hA
i sure hope not! no expression

Sun Ce
exactly like me, i feel sick abotu half way when i eat pork or something, so i never eat it, i totally gone off it now erm

Furious Angel
then i guess ima rabbit wink

m!$hA
and it would make me a monkey eek!

Sun Ce
and it would make me aeek!.....err, hmm what would it make me confused

m!$hA
a rabonuman eek!

Sun Ce
a who!! laughing

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
That is f.u.c.k.i.n.g sick....People should be jailed for that kind of cruelty to animals

m!$hA
a rabonuman! roll eyes (sarcastic)
rab-rabbit
on-monkey
uman-human
stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
animal cruelty is wrong. cloning is wrong. many things are wrong.

but eating meat is not. droolio

"if you dont like the smell of burning meat then get the **** out the planet"- Vast Aire (Cannibal Ox)

HockeyHorror
no expression

cannibal means eating another human... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Furious Angel
i do not find the cloning itself wrong, because it is a huge movement in technology, but cloning pets when there are so many animals in shelters is greedy and wasteful.

Neo_Version 7
Cloning and eating meat is good! big grin

Sun Ce
laughing hey thats a good 1 wink

MC Mike
Listen, there's a diffrence between eating meat and being cruel to animals. If you don't agree with the cruelty, eat meat from a more humane provider. erm

Neo_Version 7
thats for sissies!

HockeyHorror

Neo_Version 7
hell yeah, HH!!

Animals are for us to EAT!

HockeyHorror
actually most anthropologists say that humans started out as herbivores...we just evolved to something better like meet

droolio

"if you dont like the smell of burning meat then get the **** out the planet"- Vast Aire (Cannibal Ox)

Bardock42
Meat tastes good.
Maddox agrees

Anyways people shouldn't torture animals though...there'S no need for that.

IceWithin
Originally posted by m!$hA
im half vegeterian erm
dont eat red meat
and other meat i only eat sometimes messed

dude I bet ur secretly my sister

SlipknoT
I eat meat but I agree, They should not treat the animals as they do

Your Angel
MMMEEEEAAATTTT!!!!!!!

How can i eat meat you ask?

*takes bite out of big juicy hamburger*

Just like that

La Vierge
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so totally going to be a vegitarian now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladyluck
i'm a vegetarian! have been for over a year now!big grin...i protest for peta!big grinbig grin go veg!

La Vierge
poor animals...*cries heart out for them*

Ladyluck
you should go vegetarian, at peta's website they show how to do it all healthy and stuff...try it out for a while! doesn't hurt right?wink

Tptmanno1
mmmm,
Murder sandwitch..

dark1365
The people at KFC Cruelty produce those videos themselves, for propaganda purposes.

silvertsume
<< im a vegetarian :P

SCENEXCORE
i don't have a problem with consuming dead animal anymore, but shit, meat tastes so horrible.

i can't believe i wrote this thread.
hmph.

Sethcx
Shave it, walk it through a warm kitchen, then slap it on the plate...

Mmmmmmm...
*goes off in hunt of steak*

Jordanb
vegetarian is to hard -_-

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by SCENEXCORE
Watch the videos...

WTF? THAT IS DISGUSTING.
"The animals never see daylight until they are on the trucks to the slaugher house"
The retard that worked there was SLITTING THE COWS THROAT. WTF DO YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF MENTAL ISSUE? How can you work at a place like that.
sick sick sick sick

why don't they just chops it's head off?ermm

edida
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Has anyone ever eatin human meat?

tase lik chikn wink

La Vierge
tODY MARKS THE DAY OF 5 WEEKS STRAIGHT 4 ME NOT EATING MEAT!!!! YAY!

Morning_Glory
Watch the videos...

WTF? THAT IS DISGUSTING.
sick sick sick sick

how can people be so cruel cry ... i didnt see the pigs though just the chickens... confused poor things

Ladyluck
eek! veggies rule!!!...that's all I have to say stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by rachika
DONT EAT MEAT!!!! u bloody cannibals
Cannibals refer to people that eat human flesh......furthermore what do you care what happens to animals....

Ladyluck
Originally posted by La Vierge

eek! that's awesome!

Bardock42
I quoted someone that said soething a year agso, didn't I....how stupid....anyways PETA sucks....stupid animal ****ers....

KillTheLight
Originally posted by La Vierge

I haven't eaten meat for around 2 months now happy

Bardock42
I haven't eaten meat for around 4.......hours now....

Morning_Glory
I havent eaten meat for ... about 6 days... and counting...

that video is so troubling... crytissue

Ladyluck
Originally posted by KillTheLight
I haven't eaten meat for around 2 months now happy

eek! yay

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Morning_Glory

told you stick out tongue

Lil Krueger
I eat meats...Im a Carnivore and Cannibal/Hannibal! I ate a human arm once.

Morning_Glory
rolleyes2 whatever......

cry chicken cry

Bardock42
rolleyes2 whatever......

cry chicken cry
Can I have that chicken?

Morning_Glory
NO mad

Bardock42
NO mad

That'S ean...you like chicken more than humans....

Morning_Glory
i never said that... i just dont want to give you this guy--> chicken

KillTheLight

eek!..you going veggie then MG ?

Bardock42
What the Hell...Veggetarianism is anything but natural.....

Imaginary
I had some mince meat yesterday.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by KillTheLight
eek!..you going veggie then MG ?

yes! I want to... erm

Im still going to eat tuna... sorry embarrasment those things have no feelings or brains or lovers... happy

plus Tuna is mad protien

shadow12
Originally posted by keitaro~*
Watch the videos...

WTF? THAT IS DISGUSTING.
sick sick sick sick omfg sick no more KFC ever

KillTheLight
yes! I want to... erm

Im still going to eat tuna... sorry embarrasment those things have no feelings or brains or lovers... happy

plus Tuna is mad protien

get a free start up kit here

http://www.vegetarianstarterkit.com/index.asp happy

Morning_Glory
eek! Oooo a kit!! confused happy

xLiNdS x 622x
the only vegetarian i know is sassy confused..and the only meat i eat is chicken erm

Ness
DUDE THAT IS ****ING SICK it makes me not wanna eat KFC.. and i liked them.. im not going to sleep now

seaapple
Chicken with no beaks?

(check out the video)

xLiNdS x 622x
i'm not gonna watch that video..i'm not in a throwing up kinda mood erm

ILoveHayden
u should see how wetseal gets there fur. now that is dusgusting, i cried!
and wen they make veal they put the calves into a small shed so the meat can get tender and they slaughter them and kfc only sells chicken. they dont slaughter the big cows and i dunno about the pigs but im not watching that i will cry agen. go to peta2.com . and go to take chrge then wetseal butchering bunnies. not for the weak of stomach or however u say it. im warning u. just wach it pleez

ILoveHayden
PETA does NOT suck. I care for animals i would never wear real fur especially if it is from wetseal. only ARTIFICIAL fur.

Morning_Glory
I would never wear artificial fur... i think wearing fur is just tacky erm

La Vierge
No more meat!

Morning_Glory
i ate some pepperoni today embarrasment cry sorry guys... embarrasment embarrasment

so I guess Im at square one.. so starting tomorrow no more meat (except for tuna)

La Vierge
Poor animals.....

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ILoveHayden
u should see how wetseal gets there fur. now that is dusgusting, i cried!
and wen they make veal they put the calves into a small shed so the meat can get tender and they slaughter them and kfc only sells chicken. they dont slaughter the big cows and i dunno about the pigs but im not watching that i will cry agen. go to peta2.com . and go to take chrge then wetseal butchering bunnies. not for the weak of stomach or however u say it. im warning u. just wach it pleez

bunnies? cry

what do they need bunnies for?

KillTheLight
i ate some pepperoni today embarrasment cry sorry guys... embarrasment embarrasment

so I guess Im at square one.. so starting tomorrow no more meat (except for tuna)

maybe you should do it gradually and just start cutting down other wise your always going to be tempted if you eat meat regularly ....just be aware of what your eating

Morning_Glory
I did great this week... no meat.. except for a tuna sandwich.. which I already said I wasnt giving up tuna

DarkAge
I don't see how eating plants is much different to eating animals, they're still living things. Who knows, they may even have sentinent intelligence. Still, the way KFC treats animals is ****ing deplorable. I gave KFC up in April because of that, even though it's my favourite food.

barbarossa
MEAT!!

*Drool* eek!

Commando Queen
Originally posted by barbarossa
MEAT!!

*Drool* eek!

mmmmm yummy!..damnm now i am hungry

Morning_Glory
meat is bad... thats disgusting... that steak was once a living beautiful creature sad

Bardock42
meat is bad... thats disgusting... that steak was once a living beautiful creature sad

Yes....noew its a dead delicious creature.....

Morning_Glory
crytissue noooo

Bardock42
crytissue noooo

Well there's no argueing aboot that...it just is....

Morning_Glory
well it's just wrong to eat meat...

Tptmanno1
PETA sucks balls, their just a bunch of losers with nothing else to do but go around "protecting" the rights of animals, that don't even know themselves, much less PETA, EVEN ****ING EXIST!

Ok well I'm gonna back up.
Here's the link, (kinda gross, must warn ya)
http://www.peta2.com/takecharge/t-wetseal.asp

OMFG They KILL ANIMALS!
Those Bastards!

(Hold on While I go back to my tasty In-n-out Double Double, I ask for extra Murder with my burger, Gives it that extra kick!)

Also that stupid Skinning thing, Ya know Chickens run around with their heads cut off? Yea, Its basic reflexes the chicken happens to have. I'd be willing to bet its the same sort of thing.

But Ya know what's REALLY funny? Its how PETA only goes after the "cute" animals. Holy Shit! They kill Bunnies, Those ****ing bastards! They should go rot in hell!

But do you see a stupid Video about the cruelty of fisherman towards earthworms? They put them, LIVE, On a hook, Slowly drown them, while trying to get them eaten alive by a fish, who they will either suffocate, or beat repeatedly on the base of the skull, to kill...
But nope! No video.
****ing hypocrites.
Do PETA people fumigate their house? Or do they sacrifice it to the termites?
Because that's mass murder on an incectual (incects? get it? Come on now...) level.

But seriously, Animals GET EATEN!
Its called to food chain, and its always the pretty, cute fuzzy animals who routinely get squeezed to death, ripped apart, and swallowed whole. So WHAT THE **** IS THE BIG DEAL?

Animals don't get it, they don't understand and that's they ONLY reason a cow was put on this earth. So I could eat it between two slices of bread with some cheese and lettuce.

Thank you and good night!

Morning_Glory
wtf thats the gayest post I have ever read

Morning_Glory
http://www.peta2.com/takecharge/t-wetseal.asp <--- didnt show me any thing... came up blank for me

Bardock42
wtf thats the gayest post I have ever read

Now that'S not a nice thing to say....gay people have rights too...not as much as women...or god forbid animals but some....god...people will think i am a homophobe...that's great....

I don't enjoy PETA videos...they suck...it makes eating Chicken wings at KFC a little less fuin...

Morning_Glory
blahness

Tptmanno1
Link works for me...
and sorry if you disagree... But my opinion stays the same.

Morning_Glory
i dont care no expression eat

Bardock42
i dont care no expression eat

Well PETA kind of Suxxors the Big one one....actually....

Morning_Glory
PETA is just showing us the truth of what is really going on with the abuse of animals

Bardock42
PETA is just showing us the truth of what is really going on with the abuse of animals

But we know that....we don't care though...and they are annoying and too radical....

Morning_Glory
but it's wrong to treat animals they way that they are being treated and I care... and there are a lot of other ppl who do care

Bardock42
but it's wrong to treat animals they way that they are being treated and I care... and there are a lot of other ppl who do care

Well yes, I think Animals should be treated good (I don't know on what grounds I think that but I do), but that won't stop me from eating meat...I like meat.....

Morning_Glory
blah

Bardock42
blah

Hmm you seem to be particular fond of the word "blah" ... but what do you think is the point in being vegetarian? Don't think a lion would care to uch for you....and if you say but at least they don't get tortured...then thell that the mice my Imaginary Cat eats.....

Morning_Glory
Im really not reading anything you are writing,...so..yea .. blah

Tptmanno1
Meh, we hurt humans worse than the animals...

syko freak
but it's wrong to treat animals they way that they are being treated and I care... and there are a lot of other ppl who do care true and i m one of them which is why i stopped eating meat and fish angel but i still eat eggs though..does that make me a vegetarian? messed

Bardock42
Im really not reading anything you are writing,...so..yea .. blah

Hmm, this is interesting......and you do that because you disagree with my opinion.....well i am sorry I just don't really care to much for animals...I don't see the point in it.....well.....you kind of miss the point of a MessageBoard though....but I don't blame you....it must be the lack of meat......

Morning_Glory
... not reading

Morning_Glory
if you actually say something I want to read .. then I might read it.. but as for now.. blah

Bardock42
Originally posted by syko freak
true and i m one of them which is why i stopped eating meat and fish angel but i still eat eggs though..does that make me a vegetarian? messed

Oh hat'S not that bad...you just eat little baby chicken.....no problem with that........

Bardock42
if you actually say something I want to read .. then I might read it.. but as for now.. blah

How would you know that...argh...lets jsut forget aboot that...but what wuld you like to read?...And do you think its the right attitude to participate in a discussion thread but expect only to hear something you like....

well....I think tobey MacGuire is a pretty good actor....you will probably only read that par t so...blah

syko freak
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh hat'S not that bad...you just eat little baby chicken.....no problem with that........ they are not baby chickens. cos they are not fertilised so basically they dont become baby chickens messed

Morning_Glory
i eat the fake eggs... the ones that come in the cartons...no cholesterol too egg

syko freak
i eat the fake eggs... the ones that come in the cartons...no cholesterol too egg thats the ones i was talking about

syko freak
i guessmessed

Morning_Glory
happy those eggs are expensive though,.. o well

Bardock42
Originally posted by syko freak
they are not baby chickens. cos they are not fertilised so basically they dont become baby chickens messed

Murderer I say......and some do I believe (like when do you expect them to get fertilized?) ....except you are saying you only eat eggs from mass production, whoch peta wouldn't like for other reasons.....

Morning_Glory
sigh

Bardock42
Fake Eggs?...Never heard of them....

sigh
Better than blah...to some extend...

Morning_Glory
sigh

Bardock42
sigh

this is one of my favorite conversations so far....and I've been here almost a year...great......you are kind of a spoiled brat though, aren't you?

Morning_Glory
no... just cause I dont see it your way doesnt make me spoiled or anything that you want to label me... I just believe what I do.. and you dont.. and i dont really care...

Bardock42
Well at least you read my posts.....

And no, your believes don't make you that, they actually are reasonable, or at least understandable, from a certain point of view...your behaviour in a normal discussion akes you seem rather misraised......

You don't really care what you believe or what I believe...nah...to eas, know the answer already...so if you can't treally give any points as to why you think your view is right, just stick to your blahs your sighs and your yawns...maybe people won't notice that you avoid conversation....

Morning_Glory
i read your last posts... and I only read the first line of the last last post you just posted blink

Bardock42
i read your last posts... and I only read the first line of the last last post you just posted blink

Oh that'S great....you are a good debater, I am proud of you....not responding to people, and refusing to read their posts..that'S a great tactic...you must be the bright one in your family......all those other people thinking aboot answers....supporting their statemeants....they are so stupid, why did never ever anyone think of that before you......

Morning_Glory
... why are you wasting your time typing stuff...i dont read it

Bardock42
Cause I love onolouging......and I have nothing better to do, ....and I find it rather amusing how childish some people can behave....you have read 2 of my posts in this thread and right away stopped talkign to me.....well great, safes you time on responding....the real question is "Why do you state that you don't read over and over again" ....doesn't really make sense...why not safe that time too? ....oh well I gess we'll never know.....

So you are a vegetarian...good for you, why?.....you like PETA....good....but also why....what do they do that's so great?.....I know you won't answer. And its sad, cause its onje of the better OT Threads...but I guess you just are a typical OTF User so what else can I expect....

Oh and although you deny it, it is rather unlikely that you don't read the posts...makes no sense...why go to the thread over and over again just to post that.....you can take the 5 seconds to read what I wrote, maybe it will actually entertain you for some seconds...and you can still write that you didn't readf it......much more likely, but same difference anyhow....

Morning_Glory
sleeping

Bardock42
I am still here, to post my thoughts.......well, although not for very long....I really don't understand your behaviour...its not like I ridicule or insult you...I a merely stating my opinion, and would like to discuss it...but you don't seem to be able...which is sad cause it could have been fun....well.....I hope yu realize how childish this behaviour is and we can have mature debates in the future...I am looking forward to it....

Morning_Glory
yawn when you start actually saying something then i will read..

PrinceofBlades
omfg. come on SOMEONE watch it.
MEAT LOVING RETARDS sad

I will continue to consume meat till the day I die...bite me

Morning_Glory
why...?

Bardock42
yawn when you start actually saying something then i will read..

Saying something? ...like I like to eat meat cause it tastes good...I don't really feel compassionate for animals but I guess I can accept that they should be treated decent.....I don't like PETA say seem to be to radical aboot it.....what do i have to say for you to respond?...I don't know.....does it have to be your own opinion?

Morning_Glory
no expression

PrinceofBlades
why...?

because God but animals on this earth for a reason...I my friend am an omnivore....insects including

Morning_Glory
oh

Bardock42
no expression

Yes, I realized you would never know when I finally started "saying something" you are great...keep up the good work....

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
because God but animals on this earth for a reason...I my friend am an omnivore....insects including

Well I am for the opossite reason an omnivore....because there is no reason why anything is on this planet, why not eat it as long as I like it.....

Morning_Glory
why bother writing to me... Im not reading any of this

Bardock42
why bother writing to me... Im not reading any of this

What makes you think I am writing to "you" ...especially since you are not reading any of it.....by the way I love you...doy ou want to marry me no expression

Morning_Glory
sleeping

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes, I realized you would never know when I finally started "saying something" you are great...keep up the good work....

Well I am for the opossite reason an omnivore....because there is no reason why anything is on this planet, why not eat it as long as I like it.....

our opinions define our character. "To each his own"...

Morning_Glory
chicken

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>