why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xam
why is all the "good" episode 3 threads taken down???

guiro72
they have been bumped down the forum by useless threads....go digging, add something (worthwhile) to the end of one of the interesting threads, and -hey presto- it will be bumped to the top again....simple....

PVS
which would be much appreciated by the way laughing

we need some topics to discuss

guiro72
go digging....

moonwalker741
ok grave diggers, start! big grin

PVS
*digs up first corpse*

i'm way ahead of you moon

guiro72
oh the irony of this the most pointless of all threads....

PVS
no guiro..."yoda farts" was the most pointless of all threads, followed by all 15 of rammsteins threads...THEN this thread

Boris
More and more spam, wait this is spam......... sad

Ghetto Goblin
yep

guiro72
no, "yoda farts" was posted on the forcenet as a genuine rumour....rammsteinchiapets were wind up threads....this one says "where are all the good threads".....and it is the worst....it wins on the pointless thread scale.....

PVS
hmmm...so the genuine intent of this thread, combined with the irony that it defeats its own purpose...makes it exponentially more pointless than the rest of the bad threads....intriguing theory...

PVS
so we can break it down to a furmula:

P = I x U

Pointlessness=the level of irony multiplied by the uselessness of the thread.

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

guiro72
by george, i think he's got it.....notice i didn't specify most annoying.....

PVS
oh well that just complicates it all...and renders my formula inacurate...oh well...it seems i have more work to do....

PVS
reading confused eek! I GOT IT!!!

................I
P = (A x U)
......______
......C

The level of (P)ointlessness of a thread is equal to to the power if its (I)rony level. then divided by the (C)onfusion it causes!

guiro72
no, no....you had it before....annoyance creates interest....as does confusion, either of these creates some form of point to the thread, whether indirectly or not.....your 2nd theory should be explored as a separate formulae.....you'll notice this thread is as boring as bats**t....

now, i really must be going....

later....

sleep

queeq
Very good. And P+C=Cd.

(P)ointlessness of a thread Plus (C)haos (i.e. me) equals (C)lose(d).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.