Mr. Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
no expression

kick ass mother ****er.

Bierbommetje
Yeah ofcourse no expression

dave123
matrix

HockeyHorror
yea this thread kicks ass no expression

Mr Zero
Waste of space attention seeking ****wit loser.

Not half as smart as he likes to think he is.

Bierbommetje
It sure does no expression

My post doesnt even make sense now no expression

HockeyHorror
no expression

Phoenix Song
I hate him! mad stick out tongue

darkcrown
I don't think you should be mean to those you hate. Pitty them and ignore their idiocy. -Buddha

shellie
smokin'

(no words needed)

HockeyHorror
bump no expression

Mr Zero
I'd rather people didnt vote on this as the last thing i need is encouragement.

but if you have to vote - vote HATE!

darkcrown
roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

HockeyHorror
if u really feel u dont like this just tell a mod to close this thread smile

darkcrown
no expression

HockeyHorror
no expression

Bierbommetje
No, way, hate turns him on yes

darkcrown
lmao! big grin

Punkyhermy
I like Mr.Zero and have nothing against him!This thread is just a waste of space!

HockeyHorror
want me to make one for you too roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punkyhermy
Go ahead!

darkcrown
no expression

Tex
I never met a big dick I didn't like! drool

TrAnCeDuO
kiss ass zero! i hate you!

Mr Zero
No offence, but i dont have a clue who you are.

TrAnCeDuO
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t301788.html

thats why i hate you...now piss off!

Mr Zero
Please please tell me it's because of this post

TrAnCeDuO
no its because you had to be an ass and kept on saying "all of you need to grow up, blah blah blah"

Mr Zero
Now that i have re-read that thread (and thanks for that - one of my better efforts and i'm happy to have revisited those glory posts) I have to say i'm thrilled that you remembered me with such venom and took the time to vote in my poll.

I didnt remember you at all - and will have forgotten you again 30 seconds after hitting "Submit Reply".

It's funny how that works eh? It's almost as if I didnt care....

TrAnCeDuO
aww how cute...the little dipshit acts like he never knew me...my how witty...personally i dont care if you dont remember...i just want to proclaim my eternal hatred for you...now do us all a favor and go play football on the highway okay? big grin

PrefectRonnykin
wacko

Punkyhermy
Why do so many ppl hate him?

Mr Zero
They are jealous.

Or perhaps overly sensitive.

Or perhaps just smart.

Hell - even *I* voted "HATE!"

Punkyhermy
Are u as Bokers as the person in your avvy?

DeNiro
I dont know this mr zero but all i know is that he said something bad about hock in a previous post that i just red so he can go **** him self cause noone talks to hock rudly and gets away with it this guy is prolly one of those dorks that will get reall mad at a vetern member like hock and then leave kmc in a big fussie. but we can only hope he leaves.

Mr Zero
Mr Knee - Hock was the one who started this poll for me.... Hello? Im quite sure HH will see the funny side of my post - cos he's got more than two grey cells to rub together.

Thanks for the vote tho - glad to see you care.

Lianslo
hmm...Mr. Zero...I kinda remember having a small debate w/ him in the general discussion forum...it was about religion...but if I'm remembering him correctly, he didn't want to diss my beliefs or offend me...just state his own...so if that was you mr. zero, i appreciated it! smile

DeNiro
maybe you guys are just goofy around i dont really know and right now i havent came on kmc for so long i really dont care but if you guys are just messing around and shit ill take back what i said but if not it really doesnt matter because ill just forget about it when i go to bed. so sorry anyway if you guys arent really mad at eachother

Dogbert
I like his posts....they get a laugh out of me... *feels alone*

DeNiro
whats up dogbert

Dr. Strangelove
Yeah, I love his smart ass ways, it always gives me a good laugh and he also is into criterion films which is always a good thing for me.

Oh wait, I need to hate him to make him happy

"MR ZERO IS THE BIGGEST DUMBASS EVER. HE THINK HE IS SO SMART BUT REALLY HE IS JUST PATHETIC LITTTLE RUNT. I BET HE IS JUST A LITTLE COMPUTER PUNK WITH NO LIFE OR JOB!"

I hope your happy Mr Zero.

Dogbert
Uh.... what the hell... are you people really this hurt by one individual at an internet forum? I must find out more about this person.....

DeNiro
i dont know whats going on so im just going to walk by this thread point and say look over there then run.

*points* hey look over there *runs*

Lianslo
ok...this is competely random...but Dogbert...are you really the age you say you are in your profile?

Dogbert
blink I'm 17... is that a problem?

Lianslo
lol, no...its just, i was really surprised when i looked at your profile one day...i really thought you were older then me...like 21 or 22!

Mr Zero
You want me to set you up with him? People who vote "YES" get anything they damn well like in this thread.

Lianslo
lol, no...i don't want to be set up...i was just honestly shocked!

Dogbert
Lianslo- happy Nope, I'm still a teen.
Mr Zero- Who said that quote in your sig?

DeNiro
dogerbt our bdays are close together except i am the fourth of january and also one year younger.

Mr Zero
That would have been Magee

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t306215.html

In my polite charming and friends winning comics review.....

AH - good times...

Mr Zero
Its ok : don't be shy - you can tell me - dogbert idolises me - If i tell him to hit on you he'll be PMing you like a fiend.

Lianslo
goodness...i am such a bad judge of age! I thought DeNiro was older too! I'm older then all of you! Well...i don't know how old mr. zero is...

Lianslo
you know...if i want you to set me up w/ someone....i'll tell ya wink but if your gunna go man hunting...i'd rather have someone the same age as me or older smile

Dogbert
*raises eyebrow* I don't know about that.....

Mr Zero
Dude i was trying to hook you up - dont blow it.

Dogbert
Thanks for your concern, but I can do that myself.

Lianslo
lol stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.