WHO do u hate more?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
who??? evil face evil face

Mr Zero
I cant help but notice that EMMA WATSON is in Caps.

have you thought about seeking help for this problem you have?

Punkyhermy
LOL!

*Georgina_A*
It was a hard choice...embarrasment

But in the end Emma Watson definitely wins erm

Phoenix Song
Gee...pweeze tell me who's JoJo erm

*Georgina_A*
lol JoJo is some annoying (arguable lol) little 13 year old singer who claims to write her own music or something like that roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Phoenix Song
lmao! what a b!tch! laughing out loud

Punkyhermy
indeed.

PrefectRonnykin
i dont hate any of them, i could care less about them thougherm who is jamie lynn spears?

Punkyhermy
Brit's lil sis

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
i don't hate any of them! i don't know them so why would i hate them!

PippinTook
I hate all of them. confused laughing out loud

Pyrofly
^im with ya PT

hezzy_baby
i dont hate anyone. but probably avril lavigne the most smile

PippinTook
Thanks, Pyro. stick out tongue

Pyrofly
if i had to pick one it would be Hilary Duff

Punkyhermy
i hate all of them....but soo far emma watson is the worst!!!!!!!!!!!muahhahahahahaha evil face

WindDancer
Whatever happen to JoJo? Haven't seen or heard anything about her in quite a while.

Korri
"Lavigne"

Kella
uhm...other. who exactly...i dunno. but some other. confused

ClaraG
kelly osbourne GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sorrow
Hillary Duff!! she looks like what..?? 30 years old.. the make up is too much!!..

BloomBabyGirl
i think they all need to die. except for jamie lynn spears. they should use her to capture britney then kill both of em

LadyDeath
lol i agree...but i think that they sould tie thtem to a tree...and then,line the tree with bomba and thennnnnnn............... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing laughing out loud evil face laughing

mrspitt
i H-A-T-E EMMA WATSON!!! mad she is very stupid!!!

HILARY_rocks
AVRIL LAGVINE SHE SUKS LIKE SHIT mad I LIKE HILARY DUFF

a1hsauce
ok ok, im sorry but i have to do it,
AVRIL LAVIGNE IS HOT...

i said jojo though.

Scarpa
Hillary Duff

Black Dragon
Avril Lavigne...she can't sing!
sick

Scarpa
Wait I take my last post back its Alic Baldwin

forumcrew
seeing as ive never met any of them and i imagine none of you know any of them its impossible to hate them.. you could hate their music or movies they do but if you hate them as a person you have some serious issues

ChazBabe
i hate kelly ozborn and hilary duff...and jamie lynn spears

LoOpi
HeY!! who is "JoJo"? :s ... well.. i dont wanna be a bad girl... angel BUT!! i HATE WiTH ALL Y HART.. mad RACHEL HUR WOOD... sick

WENDY.. iN PETER PAN.. thumb down CAUSE...

SHE WAS THE GiRLFRiEND OF JEREMY SUMPTER no

i hate emma watson too miffed MY RON! :P

BYE

*KiSeZ =** LoOpi ChiLeaN =* yes

ninja whistle

StarliciousStar
Well I don't "hate" any of them I strongly dislike Jamie Lynn. I can't stand her acting or her voice.

I love Hilary though and JoJo isn't so bad.

ladygrim
there isnt a button called all of the above ...

Libertine
They all pretty much suck.

ladygrim
they are all barbie wana bes

Libertine
I think they are just crap basically.

ladygrim
lets do away with them all big grin

nyssado
Wow, there are some interesting things here. First of all I voted Jamie Lynn Spears, but if Lindsay Lohan were on there, she would definately be my pick.

Also I have to give props to forumcrew. (Garden State is an awesome movie) And also, I watch Lost every Wednesday and LOVE Charlie!!!

tierdxiez
Um, how is Emma Watson related to the others? Anyways, Hillary Duff definitely is the worst. She can't act. She can't sing. She only GOT the record contract because of her acting gig. And she's still acting because it's a kids show, who really cares. Emma Watson is the best of the bunch, at least she can somewhat act. Jojo has retarded lyrics, as she's 13-14 and shouldn't apply to her at all, but she can sing, she actually has a voice. Unlike Duffy. Avril Lavigne - is she even alive anymore? Who cares. She should stick to country. But that trend to hate her was pretty pathetic. Jamie Lynn Spears, well, I don't really care. I don't watch whatever it is she does, and don't care, I don't exactly plan to as I like talent thanks. Not to be a bitter ***** (sorry I'm in a bad mood today), but it's true.

iluvcandy
Emma Watson, Katie Leung, Emmy Rossum, Hilary Duff and the Olsen Twins.

I should have voted Emma Watson. But I voted Hilary accidentally. Emma is ANNOYING!
She's making me hate Hermione!

Darth Nauj
I really hate hilary because she cant act, sing or anything. then theres avril because shes a punk wannabe and cant singat all also. jamie lynn spears only became famous because of her sister plus shes so fat to and ugly, jo jo is ok i guess but her music is annoying. I do like emma so thats that feeww.

botankus
That pic in the Britney thread with jamie lynn doesn't make her look bad at all.

Britrogue
Who on earth is JoJo confused

Plus, another Jamie pic for Botankus. Sorry, she's a LITTLE young in this one.

botankus
Whoa, that was a while ago. You will get no comment from me on people who look like they're under 16!

Britrogue
Think that's about three years old. There you go. More recent one. Anyway, I want to vote. Who is JoJo???????????????????

botankus
Was that at Britney's 4th or 5th wedding?

Britrogue
2nd roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kate_Lost
jojo (the monkey!) evil face

Britrogue
Oh pants!

Well, I've gone with hilary, due to the fact that I just saw Cheaper by the Dozen and she was really annoying in it! evil face

iluvcandy
ALL her movies are annoying! miffed

Including the Lizzie McGuire series.

Let's face it. Anything with her in it is annoying! mad

Britrogue
True. Good thing I voted for her.

iluvcandy
I did too. Hmm... But emma Watson... Wished I could have voted the both of them. devil

Cutie_American!
I voted for Avril Lavigne but I wish I could vote 4 both Avril and Emma 2!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.