Me, Myself, and I

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Please stop with the member threads no expression

HockeyHorror
i love you too dont worry droolio

no expression

Pyrofly
Ok, will do big grin sorry

Mr Zero
Im confused? Where do i vote in this thread? No voting??? WHY ?? Has the world gone MAD??? How can you have a thread with no voting?????

Sun Ce
yes, and out of everybody i don't get a thread, laughing out loud ah well i was never a person with friends in real life, and i guess not online either sad

lil bitchiness
Yes, please stop. no expression

silver_tears
I have a thread for almost a year now thanks stick out tongue
You're not original diva

Bierbommetje
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSS

please

Sun Ce
yes please stop, even tho i never got a htread of my own, but nvm don't make 1 of me, i don't care, never liked anyway

lil bitchiness
Yes, our threads have over thousand replys too diva

Mr Zero
We are only allowed our own self promotion threads after a year ?

silver_tears
They werent made by ourselves, someone made them for us, and we didnt ask for them either cool

Pyrofly
i didnt ask for mine... DBP just made it

Phoenix Song
We still love you Sil droolio

and you too lil love laughing out loud

Bierbommetje
WHERE ARE THE POOOOOOOOLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS

silver_tears
Do I know you cry I don't recognize your name embarrasment

lil bitchiness
Oohh Mr. Zero wants some promotion by other members nopity

Phoenix Song
I used to be Nienna...Vingilot...Iirima stick out tongue

silver_tears
oh eek! im sorry hug

Phoenix Song
hug no one recognised me anyway ninja laughing out loud

silver_tears
ninja it's best that way

Mr Zero
Erm - the 1 year one that i was mentioning was in fact about LB congratulating herself and started by LB all by herself.

Not that i think there is anything wrong with that kind of attention seeking ... till you object to other people doing it.

silver_tears
I meant our member threads not the anniversary ones erm
Obviously we would make those because very few people actually keep track of the members' anniversary roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenix Song
yes big grin

@Mr. 0, anniversary is a very rare occasion erm

Bierbommetje
Hey, ive been here for yeeears man

Some virus just deleted my profile and your memories

Rad_1
confused1What the f**k?

dave123
there's a difference between annoucing you've been at KMC for a year, and between making your own "do you like me" thread erm maybe if you're still here next June, we'll see stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
nerd unlike some people, i dont need attention, I already get it from all the people i need.

And yeah, its my anniversary, and i wanted to make me a thread, there were plenty of other people wanting make a thread for me.

Also, it suprises me you dont see the differance between self promotion threads and celebration of my stay on this board for a year eek!

Bierbommetje
5 more minutes and Ill be here for a week in my country

silver_tears
nopity

Bierbommetje
Thats all? no expression

A week, thats like ages

Mr Zero
Seriously - argue all you want but it's a nonsensical popularity contest where those that feel part of the clique can justify any old crap but dont like it when the rest of the KMC users take the same liberties.

I'd be happy if every single non-movie related post evaporated overnight, but while you still have people that treat this place like a home-from-home it wont happen.

Till that happy KMC day, I will continue to fight clique tyranny and injustice as I find it. I know I am your hero and rest assured its a responsibility i take very lightly.

dave123
....what you're TRYING to say, is that if a thread pops up, and you dont like it.... rather than let it DIE OUT or leave the people who LIKE IT keep it alive, you're gonna be a complete prick and piss everyone off?

Bierbommetje
no expression

Mr Zero
Um..no... I like this thread... tho i would have preferred something to vote about.

but you are spot on with the whole "be a prick and piss everyone off" part tho - the truth often hurts and thus that can't be helped.

silver_tears
It's lovely that you taken on yourself to fight for justice for the little people everywhere, specially on an internet forum yes
I'm sure one day soon you'll be rewarded for your valiant efforts.

Till then popularity contest it may be, but those of us who are given popularity don't always seek it out roll eyes (sarcastic)
Do you really see us going around promoting ourselves and embellishing our lives to gain respect and to be deemed popular on a forum.

If that was the case I would tell you all about my life as a international super model, that's sure to win a few more admirers no expression

dave123
you have an interesting way of showing your liking of this thread yes

lil bitchiness
knight he will fight to get rid of OTF and its posts.

Many tried, many failed, you're just another moaner. Dont like it, stay out, dont like any of the people, dont come here anymore, simple as.

Tough shit you cant put me on ignore list 1eye

silver_tears
How appropriate is our new smilie laughing out loud I love it

Mr Zero
Yes I can see a difference, but I can also see hypocrisy when you feel you can justify that and still wish other people would stop doing it without what YOU consider a good reason...

I can also see hypocrisy in a mod making a personal attack by mocking me with

Rather than setting an example and upholding the KMC rules - But luckily your hypocrisy is none of my concern.

Happy anniversary BTW. I wish you many many more....

silver_tears
Feel free to make all the anniversary threads you want yes
Those at least serve a purpose.

lil bitchiness
OMG, you have some nerve to tell me Im mocking you laughing out loud

Shame on you, petty petty posts! After you called many many members names, after you said some shit about me, you have the nerve to tell me im mocking you by using a smilie! laughing out loud

Get over yourself Mr. Zero. That was pretty petty and desperate reply from you!

Bierbommetje
Ive been here a week!!!

All buy Bierbommetje merchendise

yes yes yes yes yes yes

dave123
can you say.....

attention seeker? zorro

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t306566.html

lil bitchiness
can you say...rude and attention seeking as well as member mocking zorro

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t306215.html

silver_tears
I mean really it's one thing to be dedicated a thread on a wim, but to mope and almost ask for one is another, or to mimic the already existing ones and make threads for all the frequent visiters of the OTF no expression really there....

Mr Zero
I expect more from you LB - you are an example to small pale children and people who are proud to claim that there best friends are online.

I am a lonely figure desperate for the approval of others who hides his fear of girls behind a wall of cynicism.

You are a GOD - sorry... MOD. You have standards to maintain...

Happily I dont.

I'm glad you read my column tho - what did you think of my review?

dave123
whenever you lose an argument, turn to sarcasm.... the lowest form of wit

lil bitchiness
Indeed. That about explains it all.

Mr Zero
hey that thread was a parody of a bunch of "Im depressed and want to die" posts that cropped up that day... No fair taking out of context. Wheres that damn violin playing smiley ****er... ?

Seriously, how will satire work if you remove it from its habitat? What are you some sort of artistic NAZI??? EH???

Still - you went to the trouble of looking back in my post history? Thats very flattering.

dave123
nine! hitler i just organised the threads by thread maker, and found "m"

Bierbommetje
Sarcasm is cool yes

This thread is fun

silver_tears
So you're a hypocrite as well then?
You created a thread mocking their posts, yet you belittle us because we choose to do the same with all these pointless threads about random members?

lil bitchiness
tsk tsk tsk dave, you artistic nazi you...droolio

Mr Zero
Which argument was it that i lost? Did we take a vote? Did I miss a meeting? Explain! I dont mind "losing" but I like to notice.*

Sarcasm is when you use irony to wound by saying something you don't believe (in a mocking fashion.)

I was saying something i actually believed - but using a scornful tone. Not sarcasm - assuming you care about the distinction?

Not to say i dont use sarcasm, but not as often as you might think.

* You know that nobody ever ever "wins" any online disagreement right?

dave123
"A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule."

consult a dictionary first

Mr Zero
Depends on your view of what constitutes hypocrisy.

I dont think my parody is hypocritical - If i was to berate them for staring the topic and then go on to make one similar then perhaps... but I didnt comment on any of the other posts, just made my rather sick parody.

No to say that thread has any merit - FAR from it - but hypocritical, personally no i dont think so.

Mr Zero
Dave dave dave... an ability to find dictionary.com does not intimidate me. Its a dictionary that references the word you are looking up in its own definition for goodness sake.... how useless is that?

Anyway I'm not trying to make LB the butt of contempt or ridicule - since shes surrounded by friends and im alone that would be less than realistic. If you want "intent to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule." then look no further than her initial post to me with the violin smiley.

But then you would have to be rational about who you directed the comment to - rather than taking a swipe at me for the hell of it.

lil bitchiness
Are you trying to insult me? Sorry, im not fluent in bullshit, so i dont really know what you are talking about most of the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.