Parker Posey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scott hiwersh
Parker Posey is supposedly in this new Frankenstein movie on USA... I am in love with her, so I thought I would let ya'll know... LOL...

PrefectRonnykin
post some pics big grin

scott hiwersh
Man, I wish I had some. Posey is pretty hot, and this movie looks like it could be prtty cool...

Holcomb
yeah it does look really cool--I like how it's a modern day version of this movie. Wonder what they will incorporate??

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
this is wat she looks like

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
and another

SpiderGurl
She looks sooooo familiar..... argh!!! Where did I see her before?

JamalMagloire
She was in Dazed and Confused, A Mighty Wind, Laws of Attraction, Best in Show...she rocks and i read that in Frankenstein she plays a detective. Seems like a different sort of movie for her so it'll be interesting to see her play the role.

Holcomb
She was also in Scream..can't remember which one. Yeah I think it'll be different to see her in a role like this too. Who else is in this new USA movie?

supertruper
From what I've read cast includes:

Parker Posey
Vincent Perez
Adam Goldberg
Ivana Milicevic
and Michael Madsen

LadyDeath
ew

JamalMagloire
Just found this web site for the movie, check it out lots of cool features. I especially like the photos and downloads. Also found out that Michael Madsen who will star as another detective in the film was Mr. Blond in Reservoir Dogs, cool!

http://www.usanetwork.com/movies/frankenstein/

scott hiwersh
Man, he was good in reservoir Dogs, really good flick. Parker Posey looks pretty good, so I will watch this for sure. The website looks pretty good.

supertruper
thanks for sending along jamal-the clips and pics look great-will have to check it out. What's the air date again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.