Oh No!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
My Grandad tried to kill himself yesterday and he's in the hospital. I get the day off school and everybody keeps ringing and bringing up lots of food.

Sarah Malfoy
im so sorry black cat, belive me! but at the same time i cant do anything 4 u! and im really sorry! i wish i had the pover to do someting 4 u and ur father!
only one thing! im just rigth here, u can PM me anytime!

TrAnCeDuO
well how old is he?

PrefectRonnykin
yeah people bring food when stuff like that happens blink ooooh we're sorry for your loss eat my pie

Tex
I'm sorry to hear that.
Hopefully all the love and attention your grandpa receives will cheer him up! smile

Unfortunately suicide is very common in the elderly! sad

TrAnCeDuO
well in some cases its best to just let em do it...who are we to decide how long they should endure their suffering?

§pearhead
right, I've never understood that messed

sorry, BC erm

PrefectRonnykin
my fridge isnt big enough for all the food i got from my moms church messed i had to throw it out

BlackC@t
Thanks guys. Trance Duo you can't let someone go through with it. Anway, he was a hard out christian and they say that God says he's the only one to give life and take it away, so if my grandad dies, he has to explain to God why he did it, if he survives he has to explain to everybody why he tried to kill himself. He punctured a lung by the way,

My Aunty bought up chicken though droolio

I've got a way to shame out my friend tomorrow at school, I was at his place in the weekend and he says I got drunk so tomorrow he'll go 'how come you didn't come to school yesterday? were you drunk?' then I'll go 'actually one of my relatives tried to commite suicide' and he'll be all sad and quiet.

TrAnCeDuO
all i can say to you is that sometimes cutting all ties of love and religion can nullify any pain that may come to you...sometimes even before it starts...try it out sometime...

BlackC@t
..............no expression..................

Whiteboy-Kizzle
damn thats rough sorry to hear that but hey you gotta give me the leftovers

BlackC@t
He's been sick over the past nine months so I guess the pressure finally got to him.......he stabbed himself in 3 places and he made it through surgery today and the bleeding has stopped, they've repaired his heart which he nipped.

TrAnCeDuO
you know now that i think about it...i dont really like myself that much...oh well...i still have nothing to lose! big grin

Clovie
really?
i've been always thinking that ppl get wiser with age messed

TrAnCeDuO
bah! they are old and they are about to reach their end...let em do what they want!

ladygrim
sad

ClaraG
Aww sad sorry to hear that. i hope you're all OK soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.