Does anyone feel like cheering me up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Angel~
disgust I'm crabby today... I feel like kicking i giant hole in the wall. I don't know... maybe I should just call it a night and go to bed... confused

Darth Revan
hug

PrefectRonnykin
eek! eat cookie dough and burn things eek!

§pearhead
you'd be surprised how well building a fire cheers you up big grin

PrefectRonnykin
yes

Pyrofly
eek! that sounds fun

I rule
First take a kolondike bar, fold the wrapper to were it only says DIKE and give it to someone you hate no expression

PrefectRonnykin
its what i do when im sad yes

Pyrofly
^ laughing out loud

Darth Revan
clapping

§pearhead
It doesn't even need to be a big fire no

PrefectRonnykin
its dyke no expression

Sun Ce
oh yeah!!, i made a little camp fire in my back garden once, it was a clear night sky too, and it lasted 2 hours!!!, i loved every second of it laughing

PrefectRonnykin
i burn little candles and incense cuz im lazy asnd i dont wanna clean up happy

I rule
Who cares? no expression

Pyrofly
laughing

Pyrofly
apparently she does

PrefectRonnykin
lesbians

hezzy_baby
good idea!!

~Angel~
Fire is good... dev But can't I kill something, or at least beat the crap out of something too....??? evil

Sun Ce
rigth when the fire was going out, the wood is still hot and glowing red, so i got some more wood put it on the glowing burned wood, then got on my knee's, and i blown right into the fire and it all light it again, and it went up rigth away!! eek!, i loved it, if u have never made 1, do it, u will love every min of it laughing out loud

§pearhead
I have a teacher or two you can have...messed

PrefectRonnykin
burn a mouse no expression those squeak

hezzy_baby
why not both?

I rule
I am a lesbian and it dosnt offend me no expression Only the word " dike " does no expression Ok that was all lies erm

hezzy_baby
laughing out loud

Pyrofly
laughing out loud

Pyrofly
i dont doubt it stick out tongue

Sun Ce
hmm like i always say to my friends, i am a lesbian, because i like girls no expression, i am a guy so i am a lesbian, buut thats me being weird laughing out loud

I rule
No Im not, really. I mean like oh my gosh who would think something like that is true? no expression

hezzy_baby
lol

Pyrofly
me big grin

I rule
Yay, were both lesbians no expression

~Angel~
I hate this day weep I want it to be over...

hezzy_baby
aww sad

vaya_the_elf
*gives you chocolate*

Pyrofly
aww hug

Pyrofly
i want chocolate! eek!

Sun Ce
a good tip, go to bed then the day will fly by without u knowing wink, i might go too actually laughing out loud

hezzy_baby
me too

~Angel~
mmmm . . . chocolate... sad thanx, but I already had some... now I just feel fatter...erm

I rule
Here watch this and you will smile big grin
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/shakeass.html

Sun Ce
ah sod it, i'm outta here ppl, so seeya next time, and if anybody knows mandy, say hi to her from me okay, thanks, and angel hope u get better, but i just say go to bed and it should be fine tommorow morning happy, wel i'm off then so seeya ppl wink

hezzy_baby
lol...SHAKE THAT ASS *****!

~Angel~
cry that poor fat person...

Lord_Andres
you should have seen a pic someone posted a few weeks back of a 600 pound woman, made me not eat for a day

~Angel~
Rhetorical question: Would a fat person bounce off my car if I drove into them?

PrefectRonnykin
shock maybe

~Angel~
sad. . . everyone hates me. . . weep I'm going to bed...

RaventheOnly
cry sad

Unholy_Cheese
Ull feel better 2morroyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.