Bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
ill be on sundays (hopefully)

but ill 100% be on December and the summer

have fun at KMC wink

bye.

Dogbert
You got AIM or MSN?

Dr. Strangelove

HockeyHorror
AIM doens't work for some reason so ill try getting new screen name and ill give you the sn next time.

DeNiro
later hock.

Mr Zero
stay frosty.

V@LL3jOk!D707
wavey

Darth Revan
Later Hockey. And remember not to eat pork unless you want to get trichonosis. yes

MF D00m
Take care Hockey. Looks like I'm gonna be alone now sad I'll have to spread the hip-hop word till you get back.

Tptmanno1
Doom outta the Music thread???

j/k
WE'll all hafta step up the anti-mainstream now that HH leavin

MF D00m
I only come out for special occasions. stick out tongue

Captain REX
We will?

Lord_Andres
Take care bro

Tptmanno1
Hehe,

CR, If you wanna, but I was refering more to Doom,
Your a bit outta the loop stick out tongue

Royal Knight
bye

BackFire
Hope to see you around, man. Don't want to be the only hairy Armo here...

Take it easy buddy. Don't be a stranger.

Later Hockey...see you in december (if i'm still around). Do well in school, peace.

Phoenix Song
Bye bye hockey big grin have fun at school messed fear Or wherever you're going stick out tongue

plenTpak52
peace out bro

ragesRemorse
may the winds of fortune blow your way , and some other cheesy shit like that. Take it easy man, nice conversing with you. I will miss a fellow philosophy lover.

Neo_Version 7
Have fun man! Just make sure you do come back December.

peace out, Hock!

starshine
Don't be a stranger cry

wavey

Clovie
droolio buhbye

sistra
dont know u but bye :]

Darth Revan
Hockey already left... last night...

starshine
I know cry

~Angel~
Don't Leave Us!!

Oh... he already did?
sad down weep cry crybaby bawling

blackwidowlover
I'll miss you more than anyone here

...........sorry I couldn't reach you in time. . . . . . sad

Evy_O
well bye, but...

can someone tell me why, some "goodbye, I'm leaving" threads are being closed, and others stay open? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nazgulinthedark
bye HH, see ya in december wavey

Nazgulinthedark
because some members are better than others diva j/k

example: a newbie thats been here 2 months starts thread that they are leaving, more than likely its to get attention, and will be closed

HH is actually leaving, and hes been here quite awhile, and people like him, therefore his thread is still open

Evy_O
I don't care, it's still unfair, rules apply for EVERYONE, and no-one has the right to judge and say "x is better than y" (this isn't directed to you, btw wink but some people certainly believe that)

no matter how long you are here, you shouldn't get treated differently. Personally I dislike goodbye threads especially when they seek for attention, but in general, that's simply UNFAIR

<<Solo>>
See Ya man.

bardock
peace

Dogbert
You guys are talking to air now. erm

Sun Ce
very true, then again he may dig this thread up on sundays, or in december, then look at all the goodbyes he got, showing he was missed happy

JKozzy
A shame, HH was cool sad

Sun Ce
he did make this place livly wink

JKozzy
Indeed he did yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.