Tomahawk Missle Striking a Target Close Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://207.234.146.49/Big-boys/Images/missle.wmv

Wow! eek!

WMP9 needed to view this amazing shot of a tomahawk missle striking a building head-on! yes

Unholy_Cheese
Holy Sh!t! that much power seemed unnessaserry

Agent Elrond
woah! seems like 2000lb missle. Nice!

WARNING! Do not aim missle at face! Keep a long safe distance away. This missle packs alot of firepower. Baddies: Sucks to be you stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
big grin considering the missle could carry a nuke warhead whistle thats not as big as it could be whistle

Linkalicious
that's insane!!!

I tried stopping it frame by frame....the missle looks like a hockey stick...but it ends up doing THAT!!!!

sorry Iraq...laughing

ladygrim
erm

Korri
meh, kewlish

Agent Elrond
sucks to be the guys recieve the missle. I wanna see a 5000lb bomb blow up. That's a huge boom.

manchichirtchit
some scary sh!t...

darkcrown
How about this? big grin
See those little ships down there? Those are aircraft carriers! eek!

rapmastad
hehe, cooL! i like seeing things blow up, and that the shot was so close, they probably were filming it from like robot kinda thing

darkcrown
Here's another! eek!
That's Hiroshima blowing up. Depressing is it not? sad

rapmastad
now thats just a downer, because people died, its only a fun explosion when things blow up, not people

Whiteboy-Kizzle
dang!!!! holy crap that that that that that that that that was some big explosion to bad peeps died *takes a moment to remember those peeps*

Captain REX
Shiess, that's a big explosion! Much scarier than the nebelwerfers of the Wehrmacht...

§pearhead
for the love of...it's MISSILE, people, not missle!!!! Jeeez....

...sorry bout that, it just bugs me when not one person spells it right messed

anywho, nice find Koz big grin

Darth Revan
As much as I am opposed to the war... that was pretty goddamn cool big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.