shazam hyperion ultraman who is the best superman wannabe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wizmagfan
i think shazam is just cause hes a little different

VENOMfan
YES MY POST IS OFF THE TOPIC!!!!

wizmagfan as in wizard magazine?

primethor
One character you didnt mention is the shi'ar warrior Gladiator. I find him to be the closest to Superman.

tkitna
Supreme from image. Practically a dead knockoff.

Magee
Superboy?? laughing

mpatterson
THE NEW SUPER MAN MOVIE MIGHT COME OUT WHO SHOULD PLAY SUPERMAN I THINK THE BEST PERSON TO PLAY SUPERMAN IS JIM CAZIEL HE LOOKS SUITABLE TO PLAY THE PART HES 100% SUPERMAN MATERAL.

kal-el
gladiator from x-men is a total supes rip-off.strength,speed, invulnerability, superbreath, heat-vision and he is even susceptable to only specific kinds of radiaiton(like supes is to the radiation of kryptonite).Got that info from the xmen encyclopedia

mpatterson
HEY CHUMS ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY I AM 22

kal-el
congrats dude.Now go and get rat-arsed!

wizmagfan
sorry about not mentioning all, mr majestic is another one and thor could be, but hes more different than any others

wizmagfan
apollo from the authority is another

Darth Vicious
I like Hyperion because he doesnt take shit, hell kill if he wants, i cant stand none of the others, Supreme and Prime were another Supes Knock-offs! and i think Gladiatore is the closest one!

Arachnoidfreak
Wow, there are quite a few. Shazam, Supreme, Prime(anyone remember him?), Gladiator, Hyperion, Ultraman....

Yes, a shameless bump.

FeceMan
"He's Butters!"

"That's me!"

ScarletSpider
Hyperion or SHAZAM are my favorite Superman wannabe's

Kontraz
I remember Prime, but chances are its not the same one...! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.