Bitchs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elvin_Roiben
Has anybody been on the anime forum?
I tried to post a thread, and every time I do, that windancer takes it off! What a ****in *****!!!!!! You try it! see if the"*****" will let you. Does windancer just hate me! cause it's mostly my threads that are taken off.

Deity
mabey coz ur threads are cr@p, or they have already been posted by some one else

Unholy_Cheese
It depends, what are you posting?
And is that the was you spel ***** as a plural?blink

Phoenix Song
Duplicate threads aren't allowed on the forum.

Neither is bitching at mods.

Say your goodbyes to KMC. bye

Elvin_Roiben
It's f*ckin bit*h

Elvin_Roiben
Say your goodbyes to KMC. bye
Quite francily, I don't give a crap. KMC SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the worst sites I've ever been to.

Elvin_Roiben
Oh and Pheonix_Song, KISS ME ASS!!!!! You ****in ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Elvin_Roiben
Do not **** with me!!!

Unholy_Cheese
lol ur pathetic and stupid, no wonder ur threads get taken down

Phoenix Song
francily laughing out loud

If you don't like it, don't post. It's not that hard. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenix Song
Umm...how about...no! eek!

BlackC@t
It's obvious that in your posts you swear at someone so your posts are edited, your definetly gonna be banned now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why not mess with you? it's not like you can do anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

jayson
now, now children.

Neo_Version 7

see, all gone!

Samurai Girl
well i have one thing to say! if kmc is the worst place going why come here and make pointless threads! personally i think its a cool place to hang out and raz and the others do a g8 job keeping this such a cool place now please go back to wateva hole you came out of and leave us to enjoy this site for what is.

lil bitchiness
This kind of behaiviour is not welcome on KMC, and neither are people who promote it.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.