Batman wall mural

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Sorry to be a pain in the bum everyone but I painted a spider-man wall mural for my 3 year old after inspirational help from people in the spider-man forum. Now my other kid wants a batman mural painted and I was wondering if anyone here could give me suitable ideas? What's your favourite Batman image? The most ideal image that is offered will be painted on my 5 year olds wall. Thanks for your help in advance everyone.

lifeisaglich
Amity 75 there is a new a batman coming out called the batman you should check it. contack joker 1237, or the filmprophet they can really help you out on this.

amity75
I've looked all over the web and can't seem to find an ideal image to copy from. If anyone would like to post their favourite drawing/painting of batman then i will choose what I think is the most suitable one and paint it on my wall. Then I'll give the person who posted the one I chose a cheque for $1000. (OK, I lied about that last bit).
Ideally I'm looking for nothing too complicated but very bold and preferably from his grey suit and blue cape days.

Joker1237
Bats did I here Bats, Ok I help I have a few Batman photos, I would not use the new Batman Cartoon, though, unless your doing Catwoman.

here is a good one

Joker1237
Or this one??

Joker1237
Here??

Joker1237
or Batman getting ready to leap?

Paola
I like this one, but is no color in it erm

Paola
another....

amity75
I like this one. So far it's between this one and Joker 1237's 2nd one.

amity75
That's my mural finished. Big thanks to Paola for providing the inspiration.

Paola
wow!! it's amazing!!!

glad I helped.

how long did it take you? did your kid like it?

amity75
Took me 2 days and my kid says he likes it but I think it's freaking him out a bit!

Punkyhermy
nice!

Gregory
That's really, incredibly cool.

mc pee pants
d@mn, amity gots mad skills.

lifeisaglich
d@mn straight

lifeisaglich
can we see the spiderman mural??

amity75
Here's the spideymural. Sorry if it's a bit blasphemous having him in a batman forum!

Mr Zero
way cool. first prize in the cool dad sweepstakes.

kidswallpaper
I Have some batman Murals that are ready to hang coming in stock in about a week.

dawsey28
Will you be my dad?sadwalk

tpaquin
Man, that is awesome, but it would freak me out like crazy as a kid.

peejay88
HAHA Murel, i have know idea what one is but i like the word! Good Job though, All my Dad does is fart and curse! LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.