dizzy b!tch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
today is a very terrible i am extremely clumsy i broke loads of friging cups some how the handles just feel off when i piked them up .... i broke a glass bowl when i was in the shower . i tripped over a mat in my mums room and bruised my big toe . i was switching my computer on and head butted it some how went to put my dedrant in the fridge rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing and its only tea time wot else is going to happen eek!

ladygrim
its ment to be deodrant spelt it rong soz

Sun Ce
have u been having abit to many, eh wink, laughing out loud

ladygrim
lol....nope i got up to early

Sun Ce
well i guess your still tired, hmm i feel drunk soemtimes too after being awake too much, like i get all hyper, then i get all drunk like laughing happy

ladygrim
i kinda do ... the fun side neway .... lol

iwas up all nite listening to music and watchin t.v then i thought my house was being robbed so i hide under my covers ... then i turned my tv off just incase then i seem to have drifted off..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.