have u seen it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
the new windows media player 10 its a bit confusing to me ... tho its kewl wink

Tex
I have 9 and its says there are no updates available.

Is 10 a music subscription one or something of the sorts?

ladygrim
if u go to the microsoft website and media downloads its avlible fromthere cuz i didnt know until today the was an update....

Korri
kewl is a word i made sad

ladygrim
sorry.....

Tptmanno1
I'll have to check it out!

Silver Stardust
Haven't seen it yet...

Korri
its all in good fun

ladygrim
like the ninth version u can change the color i have broght firging red.....

Korri
wow

ladygrim
kinda the color of tizer (drink)

JediHDM
I have been using it and it is kinda confusing, if you are used to WMP9.0, but it works great. and the WOW effects are really pronounced this time!

Korri
very WOW!

ladygrim
yup i like the fact u can speed up or slow down a song its quite a musing listen to blink 182 sounding like the chip munks lol

Korri
*downloads it*

ladygrim
yay .....

Korri
big grin ok this is gonna take a while messed

ladygrim
sorry i didnt tell u the down part sad ... but itis worth it ....

Bierbommetje
kewl was created in 1963

Its Dutch

Royal Knight
I haven't seen the new windows media player..i still have 9

ladygrim
i think it rocks..... wink

Sun Ce
u can speed up and slow down music on media player version 9, i have it erm

ladygrim
neva notice lol...oooops

Sun Ce
hmm i bet its not that good is it laughing out loud, i also have this other thing that lets me change the sound output, i can turn it into girls voices and guys voices, u should hear micheal jackson on GIRL voices laughing, sooo funny laughing out loud

ladygrim
kkkkkeewwwwwwwwlll

Sun Ce
yep u probally have ti too, its called "Multi-Channel Audio Configuration", u can have lots of fun with this laughing out loud

ladygrim
ace i'll look in to it thenn

Sun Ce
its on control panel classic view, then it looks like a dark blue box with a speaker sign or something liek that, go take a peek and have fun with Karaoke happy

ladygrim
okly doke

MC Mike
Wow, you all have it late... messed I've had it since the day after release. Oh well. It's very confusing, the mini player used to not work, this was fixed, but it's still confusing.

ladygrim
very much so ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.