:(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
my nans dog has had to be put down sad tho he was old he had heart trouble ...... sad

caffeine_fiend
awww, at least he didn't die in some manky accident and suffer. poor thing though

ladygrim
like them others.... sad

lil bitchiness
awh

Sorry to hear that, but if he was old, then it might have saved him suffering of heart problems and age.

ladygrim
yup thats wot my mum sed ... tho my family doesnt have ne luck with pets... my dog (fluffy) got a slipped dics earlier this year
the rabbit didnt make throught the winter sad
my other dog (jacko) did of a heartattak
and my nan has gone through many many many pets...

Master Revan
to bad at lease mine died horribly.

Master Revan
How old was your dog?

ladygrim
jacko was bout 9 / he was a jack russel fond of a saucer of larger .... lol

Drifter101
ah man, i really hate thinking about this, i have a dog, 9 yrs old, gasp i dont wanna think about that now

ladygrim
me too i really love my lil dog and i get teary eyed when i think of the bad ... i didnt stop crying when he hurt his back

§pearhead
I've had over 5 dogs put down erm it ain't fun, but it's better than the alternative

and before any of you people think I'm nuts about that many dogs, my parents are breeders

ladygrim
i couldnt do it myself like farmers do... i'd rather take them to the vets if u know wat i mean ... it was horrible to find the rabbi dead ... sad

Unholy_Cheese
Why do most dogs have heart troublessad
Our dog is going blind

Sun Ce
my dog is about 3 years old, and he's soo hyper, hope he doesn't get any problems, i'm sorry fro your loss too sad, i cried when my 1st dog had to go, my mum never wanted her, but now we have mac, and we have had him since a pup happy

sniper
my dog died last year, at 16.
she was my birthday present when i was 3, and she died on my 18th birthday sad

Unholy_Cheese
Wow thats a coincidense that it died on ur b-day and u got it on ur birthday
Ur lucky you had ur dog fo that long

Phoenix Song
cry

Poor doggy sad

sniper
yea, she was around for a while

ladygrim
erm dogs hearts beat faster than ours so its more watsit for them to be healthy ..

Clavis
cry NO!!

ladygrim
smile

Clavis
eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.