what do u think about me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Ce
okay i have been talking with a good friend just before, they had to go to bed tho, but ppl seem to think i care too much, and that i'm too sensitive, which i know i am, i even bursted into tears just before because my friend would rather have a bf that ignored her rather than have me cry, hmm i dont' know really but it seems guys have soemthing that i don't, and all the guys i known at school used to get all the girls and everybody else was picked on and abused, me being 1 that was picked on.
Well what do u guys think of me, say what u want i dont' care, i'm pissed off enough as it is to care if its bad, so just tell me what u think of me okay, i just feel so unwanted in this world really.

And if u ppl don't like me making this thread then fine, every thread i make there is always a problem with it and i get moaned at so who cares okay, just tell me your thoughts if u even care please.

shellie
nick you know i love you hun and why i cant stay and talk so till next time ......*hugs*

Royal Knight
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=305365&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

DirtyBlondPrepa
hun..I think your very charming and sweethappy..and I think you'd make a perfect friend

Sun Ce
i'm pissed off, i dont' give a damn abotu what he said erm

Sun Ce
yeah thanks, but ppl think i'm too sweet ya see, thats what i think and i have heard, and well it really does upset me what she said to me too, i really did just burst into tears which i have not done in awhile, it really bothers me sad

DirtyBlondPrepa
Aww...even though I 13..doesn't mean i can't answer your questions...I ve been through alot..so if you have any problems or you need to someone to talk to...pm me..or just talkbig grin

hezzy_baby
i dont know you so i cant say anything sad but i bet your a really cool person! big grin

lil bitchiness
He is the forum Administrator.

Drifter101
eh you seem pretty cool

Pyrofly
I love you nick... your a sweety happy... your a great friend to

hezzy_baby
your thirteen. no expression

DirtyBlondPrepa
^ yes

hezzy_baby
eek! you so dont look like it

Captain REX
And I support that 100%. I don't like threads about people that much either...

hezzy_baby
^ then why did yuo come here?

rapmastad
whats he gonna do? ban him cause of that?

anyway, since i met you you seem to be pretty cool

Royal Knight
yay, i have people backing me up eek! big grin

Royal Knight
Well since Raz closed it..

a global mod might close this thread or even Raz

hezzy_baby
i dont see why no expression

caffeine_fiend
nick ur a dude. u know it. be happy!

Captain REX
Glad you think of it that way...

Well, if you don't give a damn what Raz says and he says something important, it could happen... *makes throat slitting motion*

My Wehrmacht and Luftwaffen will attack as support...

lil bitchiness
No, Raz will not ban him, but he could show some respect to the Administrator.

And yeah, Raz closed many of these threads, due them being so many.

rapmastad
lol, you take things too drastically man, i mean, if hes a cool admin, hell let you off with a warning or two...

Royal Knight
yay Milla the global mod big grin

how ya doing tonight over there in the UK?

hezzy_baby
you didnt answer my question smile

Captain REX
Yup yup! You can't fight the KMC Government!

Royal Knight
Raz will not ban him...

IMO it is not a reason to ban someone

Royal Knight
you are just a Modstick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Hey, im doing super! happy How are you John my dear. ilu

I got a cool mod smilie mod

big grin

caffeine_fiend
ditto.

hezzy_baby
^ laughing out loud

Royal Knight
I am doing good innocent04

nice smiliebig grin

dave123
dunno eek!

Captain REX
Meaning I'm a KMC Secret Agent... *puts silencer on Luger*

rapmastad
that i have nothing against, you should show respect to people of a higher ranking then you.... unless they piss you off pretty badly

JKozzy
yes

lil bitchiness
wub

Im loving the new smilies laugh1

Royal Knight
but you have very little power Rexstick out tongue

dave123
mod of the story section.... wow stick out tongue

Royal Knight
laughing laughing out loud

Royal Knight
I downloaded that smiliebig grin
innocent04

in our secret placewink

lil bitchiness
I added that one eek!

wub and named it wub cos i saw it at another site embarrasment

droolio I have the KMC power cloud9 but i never abuse it nono

Captain REX
Still, I have input on major issues on the forums.

dave123
but were you one of the beta testers for the new smilies? ninja2

Royal Knight
banan2

Captain REX
laughing out loud Nah, but I don't need to be, I have seniority at age 16... stick out tongue

Royal Knight
i guess you dostick out tongue

since you have access to the mod forum

Lan委Windu
I used to.

Captain REX
And boy is the Moderator Secret Base fun!

Lan委Windu
No it's not.

Royal Knight
you still have seniority wink

dave123
how off topic

rain

Lan委Windu
Of course

Royal Knight
I know eek!

They don't call it the OTF for nothing stick out tongue

Captain REX
I remember a day when I was your age when there was no OTF... *rocks rocking chair*

Royal Knight
when you were whos age?

Lan委Windu
I remember when KMC was completely different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave123
....are you sure you're not in your 30's?

Lan委Windu
The OTF only stared August of 2003...before that, we only had...dun dun dunnnnnn, the General Discussion Forum to have stupid topics.

dave123
eek! we're gonna crash drive

i need sleep embarrasment night guys sleep

Lan委Windu
G'Night Davey Jones.

Captain REX
OTF August 2003? No, because we had the Great OTF Depression of '03...

And Royal Knight, the Alzheimers has set in again, I don't remember...

I'm 16 dammit!

Royal Knight
what a nice time to get Alzheimers at age 16!

Sun Ce
oh damn, i came back afk, and this happens, well i really am glad some ppl care ya know erm, thanks for nothing i guess

Royal Knight
you are welcome

Captain REX
If you wanted people to keep talking about you, you should have posted it in the GDF, which is illegal anyway. big grin

People said they thought you were great, I just don't like "Who Likes me?" threads.

Sun Ce
well i had a bad time, and still its effected me, i'm glad some ppl think i'm great, just i don't feel so Great ya know sad, i feel not wanted in the real world and online world

Pyrofly
... just PM me if you wanna talk ok? happy

Royal Knight
I am sorry sad

Sun Ce
ppl i feel bad abotu making this thread yes, i'm not an attention seeker, and never have been, its just i really do have depression and problems that make me feel crap, sorry, but i can't help it sad

Royal Knight
depression isn't fun

I have that too sad

I hope you get through things

Sun Ce
me too, but i have had thsi for about 4 months now, and its only getting worse, it is really getting me down, and i got college starting too, i am sooo buggered sad

the Vee
*sigh* nicklet nicklet nicklet.. im off im afraid but if you read this im me.. take care of youyrself
and i told ya i was crazy so dont argue.

ssj4goku
hey man dont get your shorts all in a knot give it some time and dont try so hard try being happy for her and being there for her to have someone to talk to take it from me i used to be in the same boat your floating in now. But after i quit trying so hard got into shape and practically quit working so hard i did not find her she found me and she knows who i am talking about. You have a better Chance of finding some one when you take it easy than you do when you try to hard

ssj4goku
hey man pm me or im at gokusyn1 on aim ok if you wanna talk i have traveled down the same road your taking

MC Mike
I agree. messed This thread is pathetic, but I hope things work out anyway, Btw, next time go tell your friends about this, KMC can't really help, real friends can. stick out tongue

the Vee
ressurection.
i think you get confused easily.
i think sleep is a good idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.