new word in dictionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
the oxford english dictionary has added the word bling bling. we are truly evovling...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1471629/20030430/bg.jhtml?headlines=true

bardock
bling bling an official word. a sign of the apocalyspe

SaTsuJiN
we dont be needin oxford.. shiii... we gotz www.urbandictionary.com

bardock
i love that site

Darth Revan
Lord help us no expression

moonwalker741
yeah that site is great, i submit my friends names as words and put offensive definitions, its pretty funny

BackFire
Leave it to MTV to find this shit newsworthy. God I hate MTV more and more with every passing day.

manchichirtchit
mtv sucks.

moonwalker741
i liek vh1 better big grin

Lord Soth
VH1 is friggin' owned by MTV.

Sure put bling bling in the dicti:nary after people stop using it laughing

Darth Revan
VH1 is many, many times better than MTV. But it's still annoying at least 50% of the time

Darth Revan
Yeah, but they don't seem like they're related... unless of course it's VMA season no expression

bardock
at least vh1 plays video a little bit. but if i hear what the hell justin timberlake is wearing or how awesomly bad billy rays cyrus' hair is i think i will go on a killing spree

§pearhead
actually, to be picky, VH1 and MTV are both owned by Viacom confused

Arachnoidfreak
Yes, MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, and a few other channels are owned by Viacom. I hate Viacom. I don't watch anything they own other than Comedy Central, because that's actually good.

silver_tears
A true sign of the hell we are moving towards happy

manchichirtchit
bling bling...

Nazgulinthedark
im dreaming right? no expression bling bling isnt in the dictonary....it cant be...

manchichirtchit
it is now, moo cow.

Creechuur
How could they pick bling bling over strategery? Thats gotta be the finest word ever accidentally invented.

BackFire
haha. Did Bush really say that? or was that just a joke that SNL made?

Papaumau
Well...to hell with the lot of you !

I love MTV and MTV Dance and MTV2 and MTV Base and MTV Hits and VH1, VH2, VH1 Classic, as well as TMF, The Box and Kiss.

...SO THERE !

Between playing CD's all day and watching and listening to Music TV the rest of the time I am indoors my life is filled with music....

What else are you going to do if you love music and that's your choices ?

Creechuur
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Dubya actually said it once. He made so many verbal blunders before he was elected its hard to keep track.

Linkalicious
this is old news. There are other added words as well. I think they even gave "Ice" another meaning under the dictionairy in order to represent Diamonds or diamond jewelry.

I wouldn't be surprise is Fo' Shizzle is in there to mean "for sure"

All i know is that sometimes I wish the world would turn into Orwell's version of 1984, so that there would be gradually lesser and lesser words used by people who speak English.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.