X3-by Killa|\/|ike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"KILLA|\/|IKE"
HELLO U GUYZ MY NAME IZ KILLA|\/|IKE AND IM HERE FOR HIM/HER ENTERTAINMENT...SO IMA GET THIS STARTED WITH PART 1 OF MY X3 STORY FOR A 2006 RELEASE...HOPE U LIKE IT

X3
EXT.: THE BEDROOM OF THE KRAGOFF MANSION, 30 YEARS AGO

ESTABLISHING SHOT.

An 18-year-old woman is seen lying on a bed, with short blonde hair and with a MAID seated beside her. The young woman on the bed, RAVEN DARKHOLME, is seen weakly eyeing the nervous-looking maid.

TITLE CARD
GERMANY, THIRTY YEARS AGO

Raven weakly sits up on her bed as she eyes the maid.

YOUNG RAVEN
(speaks in German, subtitled in English)
What is wrong? Where is my baby?

MAID
Do not worry, ma'am. I'm sure the baby is fine.

The maid then looks nervously at the doors to the bedroom.

CUT TO:

INT.: THE MAIN HALLWAY OF THE MANSION

The doctor is seen holding a baby in his arms, not seen because it's covered over by its blanket. The 24-year-old doctor, DR. SCHMIDT, is seen looking at the BUTLER of the mansion.

BUTLER
What are we going to tell the master?

MR. KRAGOFF (off camera)
Tell me what? Is the baby all right?

Dr. Schmidt turns to see the 24-year-old father of the baby, MR. KRAGOFF, approach them.

DR. SCHMIDT
No, no, sir. Both your wife and son are well.
Raven is resting upstairs.

MR. KRAGOFF
Good. Let me see my son.

DR. SCHMIDT
I don't know if that's wise, sir.

MR. KRAGOFF
I don't understand. You said my boy was healthy.

Dr. Schmidt looks at the butler, then at Mr. Kragoff as he approaches him. He takes the blanket down off of the baby's face. Mr. Kragoff looks at the baby in horror.

CUT TO:

EXT.: THE KRAGOFF MANSION

Mr. Kragoff shoves Dr. Schmidt out of the mansion, while the baby is seen being held in the butler's arms.

MR. KRAGOFF
Get out of my sight, Dr. Schmidt!

Dr. Schmidt sneers, as he gets in his car and drives away. The butler steps outside to see Mr. Kragoff approach him. He puts a gun in the butler's free hand.

MR. KRAGOFF
I'll deal with my dear Raven. As for you, go into
the woods and pull the trigger.

BUTLER
You wish for me to kill your only son?

MR. KRAGOFF
I HAVE no son, you sniveling little s**t. Now do
as you're told.

Mr. Kragoff then goes inside the house, locking the door. The butler sighs, seeing the baby in his arms. He then goes into the woods.

CUT TO:

INT.: THE BEDROOM OF THE KRAGOFF MANSION

Mr. Kragoff slaps the maid across the face, sending her falling to the floor and landing unconscious. Mr. Kragoff then goes to Raven and slaps her across the face, knocking her off the bed and to the ground.

MR. KRAGOFF
You d**n mutie! You gave me a freak for a son!

YOUNG RAVEN
Stop it! Don't hurt me! Where is my son?

MR. KRAGOFF
Dead, Raven. Just like you!

Raven sadly tries to leave, but Mr. Kragoff grabs her by her arm and pulls her to him. He then grabs her by the throat and slams her against the wall, breaking the mirror.

MR. KRAGOFF
What if the neighbors found out about our boy?
Huh? What if they knew I had a stillborn freak for
a son and a mutie for a wife? Do you think our
friends, like Mr. Creed next door, would've let us
have a d**n mutie for a child? Well, no one will
ever know.

Raven begins to cry, but she coughs as Kragoff chokes her with his hands. A sickening CRUNCH noise is then heard.

Raven sees Kragoff spasm and then gasps in shock, his mouth gaped open in a silent scream. VICTOR CREED, the blond-haired, muscular neighbor of theirs, is seen behind him. His claw-like fingers are impaled into his back. Kragoff lets go of Raven, sending her falling to the floor. Her skin turns blue and scaly, with her blonde hair now red and her eyes now yellow. Raven is a young MYSTIQUE.

Victor then throws Kragoff aside, seeing him lie dead on the floor. Victor looks down and sees Mystique, as she coughs and gasps. She then looks up to see Victor.

YOUNG RAVEN/MYSTIQUE
Mr. Creed? You -- you know --?

VICTOR
Heard the fight from next door. Wouldn't want him
to kill a fellow mutant. I could tell you were one
by your scent.

YOUNG RAVEN/MYSTIQUE
Fellow mutant?

Victor grins, his pointed teeth seen. He offers out his hand to her.

VICTOR
Come on. Let's get out of here. I know a friend
who can help us.

The young Mystique eyes his hand, and then Victor. She nods and takes his hand as he helps her to her feet.

CUT TO:

EXT.: THE WOODS

The butler is seen standing outside, the gun in his hand and the baby in his arms. He stares at the baby sadly, trying to raise the gun up.

BUTLER
I can't! I can't kill a baby!

The butler lowers his head, tossing the gun down into a bush. He then turns to the mansion in the distance. He then hears a man laugh. The butler turns, seeing the Munich Circus in the distance.

The butler runs to the circus, holding the baby in his arms. He then stops running, hiding behind a bush as he sees a parked circus camper. A light is seen on inside, and a mid 20s couple - MR. BORIS WAGNER and MRS. HELEN WAGNER - seen inside.

The butler sets down the baby on the doorstep, and he knocks on the door. The butler then runs away into the woods, hiding behind a tree.

The door opens and Mrs. Wagner looks outside, seen in a red circus performer suit.

MRS. WAGNER
Hello?

She hears the baby cry, and she looks down. She then picks up the baby, holding it in her arms. A blue prehensile tail, with its end spade-shaped, twitches from the lower back of the baby through the blanket.

MRS. WAGNER
Boris! Come quick!

Mr. Wagner approaches her, also seen in a red performance suit. He stands beside her and eyes the baby in shock.

MR. WAGNER
My goodness. Whose baby is it?

MRS. WAGNER
Looks like nobody's baby.

Mr. Wagner chuckles, seeing the tailed baby held in his wife's arms. It has blue skin, three hoof-like fingers, two hoof-like toes and yellow eyes. It is an INFANT KURT WAGNER.

MR. WAGNER
Maybe it could be ours. Do you like the name
"Kurt" for our new little Wagner?

The butler is seen in the woods, panting and sitting beside a bush.

BUTLER
Oh, God.
(pants)
I couldn't kill it. What would Mr. Kragoff do to
me if he found out?

The butler then hears a thud. He looks down, seeing the gun fall out of the bush. He grins and walks to te gun, holding it in his hand. He puts it to his temple.

BUTLER
Who's gonna tell him?

FADE TO BLACK. A GUNSHOT IS HEARD.

TO BE CONT'D

And THAT is just the first part! Next time: Phoenix. 'Nuff said. Let me know how you like it so far! ( I HAVE PART 2 TOMMORROW) Happy Dance

DezW
whoo, nice job!!!! eek!

Twin B!tch 2
nice job, but unfortunately this thread belongs to the general fiction area sad

Kes
Moving to fiction..

Clovie
it can be in fiction, for me doesn't really matter.. big grin
but i'm veeeeery curious 'bout the next part or parts.... shifty

waitng......

rwendelin
where is the fiction part at?

"KILLA|\/|IKE"
HERE'S PART 2

X3" (PART 2 OF 30; FAN SUBMITTED SCRIPT CREATED BY KILLA|\/|IKE

CUT TO:

INT.: THE X-MANSION, THE LIVING ROOM - DAY

There is an 18-year-old, Southern young woman seen seated at a table, wearing a white sweater, white elbow-high gloves, denim jeans, black boots and a black headband around her forehead. She has a single white streak in her long brunette hair, and she's seen writing down on a blank page of her notebook, with an open History textbook beside her. The girl is MARIE D'ANCANTO. Seated beside her is an early 30s, white-haired, black-skinned woman. She's wearing an open brown jacket over her white T-shirt, long denim jeans, and black boots. The woman is ORORO MUNROE.

TITLE CARD
THE XAVIER SCHOOL IN WESTCHESTER, NEW YORK -
THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE

MARIE
Okay, it was Reagan, Bush, Clinton, then it was
George W. Bush and President George McKenna.

ORORO
Very good.

Marie then writes on the page of her notebook with her pencil.

MARIE
Thanks for th' help, Ms. Munroe. Do you really
think Ah'll do okay on th' quiz?

ORORO
I think you'll do fine.

MARIE
Have you seen Bobby anywhere? He wasn't in class.

ORORO
He went to go help the Professor and Scott pick
up the new students. Do you think you're ready
for your break now, or did you want me to help
you finish the rest of the work?

MARIE
Ah think Ah got th' hang of it now, thanks. You
seen Logan around anywhere?

ORORO
Last I saw him, he was still outside.

CUT TO:

EXT.: THE FRONT OF THE X-MANSION

LOGAN is seen standing on the front steps of the X-Mansion, seen wearing an unzipped brown jacket over his gray tanktop, blue jeans and brown cowboy boots. His black hair is done up in a mutton-chop style, and he's seen puffing on his cigar. He looks over and sees Marie walking out of the front door and approaching him.

MARIE
What're y' doing out here by yourself?

LOGAN
Smoking. What does it look like, kid?

MARIE
Looking forward t' your first day of teachin', now
that the Professor's college classes are startin'
up?

LOGAN
(puffs on his cigar)
Thrilled. He's got me teaching gym.

MARIE
Gym? Me an' th' students will never make it out
of there alive.

Logan bites down on his cigar, turning to face Marie softly.

LOGAN
You enjoying college?

MARIE
It's not so bad. Ms. Munroe's been helpin' me with
th' names of each President an' how many years
they served in th' Oval Office.

Logan then looks ahead, seeing a muscular, black-haired, Russian college student sitting on the front lawn. The 18-year-old young man, PIOTR "PETER" RASPUTIN, is seen wearing a white-and-black striped shirt, black shorts and white sneakers. Piotr is sketching a drawing of a bowl of fruit seen on the grassy ground. Standing beside him is a 30-year-old blue-skinned German man, with tattoos over his face, three hoof-like fingers, two hoof-like toes, indigo hair, yellow eyes and a blue prehensile tail, seen poking out of his clothes from his lower back, with its end spade-shaped. The blue-skinned man, KURT WAGNER, is seen wearing a brown trenchcoat over his short-sleeved blue shirt and long denim jeans.

KURT
Good job, Piotr. Nice detailing.

PIOTR
Thank you, Mr. Wagner.

MARIE
Seems like Kurt's getting th' hand of his new
teaching job, too.

LOGAN
I guess the Professor thought he would've made a
good teacher here, since...

Logan then pauses, taking his cigar out of his mouth an puffing out the smoke as he lowers his head. Marie eyes him sadly, putting her hand on his shoulder.

MARIE
Ah'm sorry. Ah didn't --

Marie then looks up, seeing the gates to the mansion open. A black van drives over to the front of the garage of the mansion, parking in place.

Logan and Marie walk to the van, seeing a side door slide open and a slide-like ramp appear out of it. An early 60s bald man in a wheelchair is seen going down the ramp, seen dressed in a business suit. The man is PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER.

XAVIER
Ah, Marie, Logan. Would you be so kind as to help
our guests with their bags?

LOGAN
The new recruits, I presume.

An 18-year-old young man is seen stepping out of the passenger seat, with brown hair and dressed in a white T-shirt, denim jeans and white sneakers with blue laces. The young man is BOBBY DRAKE.

BOBBY
Quite a few of them, actually.

Marie and Logan see a 14-year-old boy with short brown hair, seen dressed in a T-shirt and jeans, emerge out of the back seat. The boy is JAMES "JAMIE" MADROX. He trips and collides onto Marie, falling to the floor.

Marie rubs the side of her head, then sits up and sees the fallen Jamie. To her surprise, two more boys that look like Jamie are sitting beside him. They rub the sides of their head and one of them offers his hand out to Marie, as the other two Jamie copies emerge into his back and disappear.

JAMIE
Uh ... hi. I'm Jamie.

Marie offers out her gloved hand and shakes Jamie's hand. She then stands up and helps Jamie onto his feet. Xavier chuckles, as Logan turns to see him.

XAVIER
This is Jamie Madrox, Rogue. His friends call him
Multiple.

Logan closes his eyes, puffing on his cigar.

LOGAN
Of course.

Logan then sees a 17-year-old girl standing beside him, with brunette hair and wearing a blue jacket over her white T-shirt, as well as blue jeans and blue shoes. The girl is ALISON BLAIR.

ALISON
Hi. I'm Alison.

Logan looks at her hand, then at her. He turns as he sees a late 20s, brown-haired man emerge out of the driver's seat of the van. He's wearing red-lensed glasses over his eyes, a blue unzipped jacket over his yellow T-shirt, and long blue pants. The man is SCOTT SUMMERS. He walks to the other side door of the van and opens it up. He helps an Irish man out of the back seat, seen in his late 30s with short blond hair. He's wearing a brown, bulky trenchcoat over his black T-shirt, black jeans and black shoes. The blond-haired man is SEAN CASSIDY.

SEAN
Thank ye, Mr. Summers.
(walks to Logan and Xavier)
Hi. I'm Sean Cassidy. Me daughter, Theresa, is a
student 'ere at th' school. Tis good t' be here.

Logan eyes him with a half-grin.

LOGAN
An Irish guy, huh? Finally, a drinking buddy.

Logan then looks to see Scott, looking at the gates of the mansion.

SCOTT
Anyone seen the last recruit?

BOBBY
He was right behind us...

A motorcycle is seen zooming past the open gates of the mansion, driving down the road and parking before the front of the mansion. Marie walks over and sees the driver of the cycle - a 20-year-old, brown-haired Cajun man. He's bared chested, wearing an open black leather vest, black leather pants and black knee-high boots. His wrists have tattoos of colored poker cards, mainly of aces (ace of hearts, ace of spades, etc.). The man is REMY LEBEAU. He smirks as he eyes Marie.

REMY
My, my. Glad I decided t' come up to dis school,
after all.

MARIE
I take it you're the last new recruit.

REMY
Remy LeBeau, cherie.

Remy then takes her by the hand and kisses it. Bobby looks on in dismay, and then he sees Marie retreat her hand.

MARIE
Where'd th' Professor find you?

REMY
Been at my home in New Orleans, tryin' to work my
way by. Little gamblin' t' help pay th' rent.
Maybe I help fill in de details if y' ask me nice.

Bobby then approaches Marie, putting his hand on her shoulder.

BOBBY
Come on. Let's go help the others unpack.

Remy chuckles, waving as Marie and Bobby walk to the van. Logan walks to Remy and stops beside his motorcycle, looking down at him. Remy puts his hands behind his head, propping his feet up on his cycle.

LOGAN
I wouldn't do that.

REMY
Why not? I just relaxin', mon ami.

Logan then kicks the cycle and Remy falls off. He lands on his butt to the floor. Bobby chuckles and then resumes helping Marie takes the luggage of the new recruits out of the van. Remy looks up at Logan in dismay, as he puffs on his cigar.

LOGAN
That's why, gumbo.

Logan then sees the van. He notices Scott is gone.

LOGAN
Where's Scott?

CUT TO:

EXT.: THE BACKYARD OF THE X-MANSION

Scott is seen standing at the back doors of the mansion, staring at the students on the basketball court playing a game. He then looks down, reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet. He opens it up, seeing a photo of him and the red-haired, early 30s JEAN GREY on it. Scott stares at it sadly.

XAVIER (o. c.)
Scott?

Scott turns around, seeing Xavier approach him.

XAVIER
I thought you might be here. This is where you and
Jean would go off to after classes when you were
students here. You'd sit and watch the sun set
together, and watching the other students playing
basketball or read.

SCOTT
I miss her, sir.

XAVIER
We all miss her, Scott.

Scott looks down at his hand, seeing his engagement ring on his finger.

SCOTT
We had a winter wedding planned. We thought if we
could get everyone over here by then, that we
would...
(looks ahead)
I just can't believe she's gone.

XAVIER
Would you like to talk?

Scott sighs, lowering his head and shaking his head.

SCOTT
No... no, no. Not now. I, uh --
(eyes Xavier)
I think I need to help you with the new recruits.

Xavier nods and Scott follows him into the mansion through the open back doors.

"KILLA|\/|IKE"
GUYS THIS IS STILL PART 2 IT WASNT ENOUGH ROOM TO PUT ALL THE SCRIPT ON HERE

CUT TO:

EXT.: THE REMAINS OF THE ALKALI LAKE MILITARY COMPOUND, CANADA

The remains of the Alkali Lake base are seen, damaged from the flood. There are broken chains seen in the water, and debris of the building and its equipment.

There is a shape in the water, small at first. It then gets bigger and bigger, shaped like a giant bird.

SPLASH!

A woman with red hair, seen in a torn black leather suit, is seen flying out of the water and high into the sky. A fiery bird, the Phoenix, is seen around her, but doesn't burn the woman.

The woman's seen more clearly. It's JEAN GREY. Scratches are seen across her forehead, her back, her sleeves and her legs, with her bra seen visible from the tears on her outfit. Her eyes are shut tight, looking weak and strained.

JEAN
(yells)
SCOTT!!!

CUT TO:

EXT.: THE FRONT OF THE X-MANSION

Scott is seen at the van, helping the others unload the luggage.

JEAN (off scene)
(telepathically)
SCOTT!!!

Scott then holds his head, falling to his knees in pain. Xavier eyes him in shock, as Bobby goes to his side.

BOBBY
Mr. Summers!

CUT TO:

EXT.: THE REMAINS OF THE ALKALI LAKE MILITARY COMPOUND

Jean is seen hovering in the air, her eyes wide open and fire seen in her eyes. She then shuts her eyes, and the Phoenix bird fades away. Jean then plumets and lands in the river.

SPLASH!

Jean is then washed up onto a rock. She lies on her front on it, coughing out water. She shuts her eyes tight and shivers, curling up in a fetal position.

JEAN
(shivers)
Scott... someone... help me...

TO BE CONT'D

NEXT TIME: Nah! You'll have to wait and see? Did you like part 2? Please let me know. Keep in touch!

Paola
I like it thumb up
keep writing!!!

"KILLA|\/|IKE"
"X3" (PART 3 OF 30; FAN SUBMITTED SCRIPT CREATED BY KILLA|\/|IKE

CUT TO:

INT.: THE X-MANSION, THE LIVING ROOM

Scott is seen seated on the couch, holding the side of his head. Bobby approaches him, a glass of water in his hands. He hands the water to Scott, as Xavier and Logan go over to his side.

SCOTT
Thank you, Robert. I'll be all right. Really.

XAVIER
What happened, Scott? Are you all right?

SCOTT
I heard someone yelling, sir... inside my head. It
sounded like...

Scott pauses, turning to see Xavier.

SCOTT
It sounded very much like Jean, sir.

Logan looks at Scott in confusion, but Xavier looks on in shock.

LOGAN
Jean? Jean is dead. We saw what happened during
the flood at Alkali Lake.

SCOTT
I know. But it had to be her. It's strange, but...
it's like I could still feel her presence. Like I
knew she was still alive.

Logan looks at Xavier skeptically.

LOGAN
You think leader man's gone nuts, Charlie?

XAVIER
There's only one way to find out.

CUT TO:

INT.: THE X-MANSION'S LOWER LEVEL, THE CEREBRO ROOM

The doors to the Cerebro room are seen closed.

CEREBRO COMPUTER VOICE
Welcome, Professor.

The doors to the room slide open. Xavier wheels into the Cerebro room, with Logan and Scott following beside him. They walk down the single walkway of the huge spherical chamber room, with lights seen on the sides of the walkway and the walls made up of individual cerulean metallic tiles. Xavier stops his wheelchair at the Cerebro control desk, and picks up the metal helmet-like headpiece in his hands, with two cords, one seen on each side of the helmet, hooked into the control desk. Logan and Scott stop walking, standing just behind Xavier.

LOGAN
So, why're we here again?

XAVIER
If Jean is indeed still alive, then Cerebro can
detect her mutant brainwaves and pin-point her
location. If such does happen, I'll need you two
to accompany me in picking her up.

Logan turns to see Scott, eyeing him with an eyebrow raised.

LOGAN
Me flying with him? Forget it.

SCOTT
I've learned how to better steer and control the
X-Jet, Logan. I know how to fly.

LOGAN
Yeah, but I've seen your landings.

Scott sneers at Logan, as Xavier puts the helmet on over his head, which exposes his face. He closes his eyes, taking a deep breath and concentrating.

XAVIER
Now, both of you, don't move.

LOGAN
Can we argue?

Xavier half-grins, then resumes concentrating.

XAVIER
No.

Logan and Scott look ahead, as the walls of the room seem to back away and causes the room to expand. The cerulean tiles of the walls shine and then fade away, leaving the three in a deep, black void, which has nothing to do with the bottomless abyss below the walkway.

The room seems to shine red, and small red blurs come into focus around the room. The several hundred red blurs fade into focus, now seen as several hundred people, seen only in red. Xavier concentrates, sighing.

XAVIER
There are so many mutant signatures in the world
now. It's gone from at least five hundred and ten
last year to eight hundred, fifty-two now. Mutants
are becoming more and more common.

Scott notices a woman come into focus, seen wearing a ninja-like outfit on and with a glowing psychic energy blade emerging from her fist.

Logan notices another, of a 15-year-old curly-haired boy, seen running ahead. He leaps into the air, and his body becomes aflame. His eyes and mouth smoke with fire, but he isn't burned by the fire -- it's like it's become part of him.

Scott then looks ahead, seeing a few more people pass by his face. He sees Logan, who notices the detections of him and Scott. Scott looks ahead at the detections of him and Logan, as Logan sarcastically waves at his red detected self.

Xavier half-grins, his eyes still shut. He then tenses and gasps, as Scott looks ahead to see him.

SCOTT
Professor?

XAVIER
Don't move. I have something.

Scott and Logan look ahead in shock, seeing the red detection image of Jean. She's still lying curled up on the boulder in a fetal position, shivering as the river splashes by behind her. She looks up and stares ahead. She's staring at Scott. Scott eyes her in surprise as she reaches her hand forward, out to him. Logan looks at her in shock.

LOGAN
Oh, my God.

Jean still reaches weakly for Scott, moving her mouth but her voice isn't heard.

XAVIER
She sees you, Scott. She's calling for you.

Scott eyes the image of Jean, reaching his own hand out to her.

SCOTT
Jean.

As Jean reaches her hand out to him, her body begins to glow with the fiery energy of the Phoenix. The room goes back to normal and the red images fade. Scott reaches out for her hand, but her image fades away.

SCOTT
No!
(yells)
NO!

Xavier opens his eyes. He removes the helmet and turns around to see Scott. Scott lowers his hand, and he sees Xavier.

XAVIER
I have her location.

INT.: THE REMAINS OF THE ALKALI LAKE COMPOUND

The X-Jet is seen flying overhead, slowly approaching the area.

Seen seated in the c**kpit of the X-Jet are Xavier, Logan and Scott, seen at the helm of the X-Jet. Scott is wearing a black visor, with a single red lens across it for his eyes to see out of and small dials at the sides of the visor. Scott is wearing a black leather uniform - gloves, a long-sleeved top, a belt with an X in the circular buckle, long pants, and knee-high boots - with blue and yellow piping. Logan is dressed in his own black leather uniform but his has gold piping on it. Scott is now called CYCLOPS and Logan is now called WOLVERINE.

LOGAN/WOLVERINE
How much farther?

XAVIER
Just a few dozen more feet.

Cyclops is seen flying the Jet forward slowly, as he looks out the windshield and looks around the area.

SCOTT/CYCLOPS
We're almost there.

LOGAN/WOLVERINE
How do you know that?

SCOTT/CYCLOPS
I don't know. I just ... I just know.

Wolverine looks ahead, looking out of the c**kpit's windshield to find Jean. Cyclops then stops flying, leaving the X-Jet hovering in the air. He stands up and looks out of the window, seeing Jean lying sprawled on the boulder seen emerged up out of the river.

SCOTT/CYCLOPS
Oh, my God.

Cyclops notices Jean is unconscious and sliding off the boulder, getting closer and closer over the edge. He then sees Jean fall into the river with a SPLASH!

SCOTT/CYCLOPS
(yells)
NO!

Cyclops and Wolverine then go into the back of the X-Jet, and Cyclops opens a storage locker. He takes out two scuba masks and breathing tubes connected to the backpack-like air tanks. He hands one to Wolverine.

LOGAN/WOLVERINE
You actually come prepared for these kinds of
things?

SCOTT/CYCLOPS
This isn't the time for taunts. Jean's out there!

Xavier goes to the controls of the X-Jet, and he flies the X-Jet forward. He then stops as he gets ahead of Jean, as the river pushes her forward. Cyclops and Wolverine finish putting on their diving gear, as Xavier pushes a button, opening the emergency side door of the X-Jet.

XAVIER
(yells)
Go!

Cyclops jumps out of the doorway and Wolverine leaps out after him. They both land in the river with a SPLASH! The two are seen underwater, then they emerge back up and see the unconscious Jean being pushed ahead by the running river.

Cyclops and Wolverine swim over to her, and they see the water push Jean underwater. Cyclops and Wolverine then dive underwater.

Wolverine is seen underwater, swimming down to try and find her.

Cyclops is seen underwater, swimming ahead to find Jean. He then turns to the left and looks for Jean.

Cyclops emerges up from underwater, and then dives down to look again for her.

Wolverine is seen underwater, swimming and looking around to find Jean.

Cyclops then emerges up from underwater, as does Wolverine. Cyclops and Wolverine removes their air masks and Cyclops coughs.

SCOTT/CYCLOPS
Where is she?
(coughs, looks to his right)
Jean?
(looks to his left)
Jean?

SPLASH!

Cyclops and Wolverine turn around, as part of the river splashes up into the air. Seen emerging up from under the river is Jean, with the fiery Phoenix form seen around her. She weakly hovers a few feet above the water for a moment, her eyes shut tight and looking strained. Cyclops and Wolverine then swim to her direction, as the fiery form bathed around her fades away and Jean falls into the water.

JEAN
Scott... Logan... help me...

Cyclops and Wolverine swim to her and take her by her arms before she can go underwater again.

SCOTT/CYCLOPS
Jean? JEAN?

Jean then passes out, as the two hold her arms to keep her above the river. Cyclops then takes out his X-communicator from a holster on the side of his uniform's belt. He opens it up and pushes a button.

SCOTT/CYCLOPS
Sir, lower the X-Jet. We have her.

TO BE CONT'D

NEXT TIME: HENRY MCCOY (PROMISE)! JEAN'S RETURN TO THE MANSION! XAVIER INVITES OVER SOME OLD FRIENDS! AND KURT GETS A VISITOR FROM HIS PAST!

Oh, yeah, and some guys named Erik Lehnsherr and Dr. Bolivar Trask pop up, too

Aqua
more!

alyssa15
when are u gonna post the rest of the story on the website? i already love the begining and cant wait to read the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.