what would you rather.....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
........(courtesy of my friend Katiebig grin..)

what would you rather....?

1. A guy/girl who was unattractive, but good in bed.....

OR...

2. A guy/girl who was attractive, but bad in bed......

i slayed buffy
oh they did this on the radio um i duno aye

Veralidaine
they did?blink......hmmmm.......

leatherface12
This is a tough one but I think I would take the attractive but bad in bed because I would be afraid of getting HIV from the unattractive.

lil bitchiness
Where the feck did you get that stupid theory from?

What a rediculous thing to say?!

leatherface12
I dunno. Jeesh. Im just answering the question.

lil bitchiness
Well try and not be so ignorant when doing so..i mean gee, where the feck did you hear that, and who from?

leatherface12
I dont know ok. God I was just thinking the first stupid thing that came to my freakin mind. Im sorry if I made you mad.

lil bitchiness
You didnt make me mad, no reason to make me mad, i was just amazed at your response as ive never heard anyone say anything as rediculous as that.

leatherface12
Ok I didnt really mean that. I was kind of day dreaming while typing that. But I dont know which one I would pick.

Veralidaine
same....its hard to choose...but both are so shallow......which is stupid....lol......

Storm
I' d go for:
1. A guy/girl who was unattractive, but good in bed.....

BakaXero
am i allowed to use paper bags?

Myth
How unatractive are we talking here? Like really hot but not that great in bed compared to 300lb scab face but good in bed? *puke* I'm going to say hot now.

Sigillum_Diaboli
i would pick
hey practice makes perfect big grin

lil bitchiness
Not for a guy no practice can help him big grin

Im going for unattractive, but hot in bed!! thumb up

shaber
Whatever does "good/bad in bed" mean? Their attractiveness decides that! confused

Mr. Bacon

§pearhead
"Good/bad in bed" means how good they can have sex. A

And to answer the question, I dunno...thats a tough one.

lil bitchiness
Edit..i posted too late

shaber
They are only good to have sex with if they are attractive!

lil bitchiness
How does being attractive guarantee someone being good in bed?

§pearhead
messed it doesn't huh

lil bitchiness
Exactly, i was pointing out what shaber said...

§pearhead
And I'm agreeing with you smile

Linkalicious
woah...i'm sure this will warrant quite as b!tching out by you lil b....but how about we relax a bit on Leather? he was just stating his opinion, and i can almost, kinda understand why he said it.

but i'd do the attractive person because to me attractiveness doesn't just mean looks, but personality too. But it also depends on what she means by great in bed. If the attractive person doesn't put up effort in bed...then it's not worth it. But if she tries really hard and just isn't good...well atleast she's doing her best.

all-in-all i think it's very situational.

lil bitchiness
yah....ignorance

shaber
It is all a mark of their OVERALL health.

I am a virgin smile By different people I have been called everything from "very good looking" (by a total stranger! embarrasment ) to "he's so ugly" (by another boy I had a feud with) If the question is about how attractiveness is subjective then you simply go round in circles.

lil bitchiness
Linklalicious, please read this statement!

§pearhead
That is rather...ignorant for him to have said.

lil bitchiness

Linkalicious
I have and actually...i fear picking up STDs of any sort with ANYONE i get in bed with....

Hence the reason i said i "almost, sorta" understand it. But i also agree with your reaction...to some extent. I just thought you were a wee bit harsh...but just a wee bit.

Linkalicious
and his logic is terrible.

lil bitchiness
How in the hell, can you say, im gonna sleep with the attractive one, because unattractive one has HIV!??! Where the hell did that come from....where does that theory arive from...

Im pissed because of the ignorance of people about HIV! What makes him so damn sure that the unattractive one is healthy and attractive one has HIV?!

Thats so ignorant, its laughable...

Linkalicious
pls read my 2nd post...

and i'm done with this convo because i'm liable to stick my foot in my mouth and i hate when you jump all over my case and call me ignorant and stupid and whatever other foul names come to mind.

shaber
It's sort of the mentality which says babies are delivered by storks.

lil bitchiness
thumb up

§pearhead
Not really...that's just to keep children from learning about the birds and the bees before they can understand that.

Veralidaine
um, ok, i mean, really unattractive, the original word was uglymessed....but i changed it to sound not as bad.....smile.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.