If you were writing Halloween 9 what would you do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

semen
what would you do?

I'd try to make a connection between the Jamie Loyd side and the Laurie Strode story.

Evil Dead
I would quit.......then try to get a job script writing for a decent movie or atleast one that isn't included in the worst series of movies ever.

ChrissyN
Hey
Michael Myers is one of my favorites, maybe some parts of halloween movies wasn't all that, but then again, We all have our own opinion..I would like to see Michael VS Jason, I think that would be awesome. Chrissy

BiteInTheNite
Michael Vs Jason ?? Sounds interesting, two boring killers pitting to a fight to the death.. Personally if I would go with E.D, but if i was desperate I would put Michael Myers in as a burger king man and turn it into a comedy

Cinemaddiction
Give up.

roundisfunny
I'd use this "make your own horror movie" template.

We begin with some scary music and titles. At the beginning, a group of horny teenagers show up at a __________,

a: haunted mansion
b: abandoned lunatic asylum
c: run-down factory
d: deserted island

and decide to have a(n) __________.

a: party
b: orgy
c: cookout
d: campout
e: all of the above

The revelry is interrupted when a(n) ______________

a: psychotic madman
b: escaped lunatic
c: axe-weilding murderer
d: otherworldly nasty

who goes by the name of ______________

a: Michael Myers
b: Jason Voorhees
c: Freddy Krueger
d: Leatherface
e: Pinhead
f: George W. Bush

shows up and _________________.

a: murders them one at a time
b: murders them en masse
c: all hell breaks loose
d: joins the party

Eventually, the _____________,

a: smart 'n' sensitive virgin girl
b: wise-assed class clown
c: rough 'n' tumble jock
d: short-skirted, big-bosomed ****

winds up getting ______________

a: slaughtered
b: impaled
c: hung in a closet to pop out dead at an opportune moment
d: magically transformed from simple teen to tough-as-nails forest commando, who bests the villain against all odds

and the police show up about two hours too late, only to find that ________

a: the murderer is gone! Or is he?
b: it was the quiet, bookish teenager all along!
c: the legend has returned...and there's basically nothing they can do about it.
d: these wild teens are always making up crazy stories, dagnabbit. I'm sure it was all in their imaginations.

THE END (until next summer, when the production company is stuck for an idea again)

BackFire
I'd take the money they gave me, laugh at them, and spit in the script.

Evil Dead
that's pretty much what they've done for the last 5 movies isn't it Backfire?

botankus
lol @ round. That's an excellent starting point.

chilled monkey
I would have Michael finally realise the error of his ways, seek forgiveness and be laid to rest in peace.

ladygrim
i'd write the tite then look at it then put it in the bin ...

Mikey Myers
Laurie Strode would end up not being dead after all and returning to Haddonfeld only to be chased once again by her evil older brother. laurie strode would be chased throughout the movie but a twist would be revealed that she has the same curse as michael myers and would turn into an evil ***** sister and try to kill michael. there would be a big battle between michael and laurie..many people would be killed by both..and laurie would eventually end up killing michael and the curse would go away and she would be finally back to normal and have a normal life. the movie would end with michael myers opening his eyes and killing everyone around him and leaving to kill laurie..the movie would be called Halloween 9: Sister Strikes Back... halloween 10 would be called Halloween 10: Michael vs. Laurie A Battle to the End...michael would chase Laurie and eventually kill her only to be killed at the end by Josh Hartnett who plays Lauries' son...he got the family curse..the series would end when he finally kills michael and the curse goes away!

SlipknoT
I would film a dog licking its balls for 7 hours, but oddly enough that would be better then the past 6 movies.

Reborn Again
You too?

tabby999
bite on the end of a hand gun and end it all

dean7879
kill myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.