-=- Vanilla Coke Time Bomb -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
So, during the break in the 3 hour class that is "History of art and aesthetics" I went to buy a Vanilla Coke In a Can. I came back to class, sat back down at my desk, open it juste nough to let th gas out and left it on the edge of the table. I Was talking to my friend Melissa when 15 seconds latter BANG! it exploaded... for no reason whatsoever... it just... did

Samurai Girl
tht is crazy!

RagingSilent
blink that's odd...

Fearnix
i put a bomb in your coke big grin

SpikeSpiegel
That actually happened in an exam at the college I go to. Thanks to that no-one's allowed fizzy drinks in exams now mad It hit everyone in a five person radius

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud that's happened to me before yes In the middle of math class, no less. Add that to the fact that we weren't supposed to be have sodas in class...yeah, I got in a bit of trouble for that one big grin

rapmastad
yeah, same for me, it was at a baseball game i had, i was thirsty and there was a soda machine, i bought a slice, and i had a white shirt and pants.... BOOOM! lol, try finishing 4 innings while people are laughing at you including your teammates and the umpire

rapmastad
... thats gonna be a new project of mine, try to concentrate that soda power and find out why it explodes

ladygrim
lol...nevea happened to moi tho been round peole that shake them up and get people to open them

Korri
meh never really liked that sh!t anyway no expression

Nirvana37365
groovy

Taurusette
mmmmm vanilla coke big grin

ladygrim
nope cherry coke ...yummy

ragesRemorse
eek! love love eek! you got my number thumb up thumb up

ladygrim
yay...... woo

ragesRemorse
laughing out loud laughing out loud that was special laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
laughing out loud laughing out loud

ladygrim
ilu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.