OT DVD Episode 3 trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nigeyo2000
its out in a couple of weeks........ Happy Dance

but on another site someone has had a look at the box set already(its at the shop and his freind works there) and hes taken a photo of them and watched the Ep 3 trailer. As we all discussed the other month its basically the 'back to black stuff' Heres the photo of the boxset and his comments on the trailer.

Im not stealing the story, just letting u guys know !

heres what he said:

""TBH theres not much in the teaser for EP3 that most of us havent seen stills or moving footage from, all the shots of them making the helm, some dude talking about it looking too thin, lots of shots from the OT and a fabulous quick scene of EP3 anakin turning into the DV mask, not morphing just a very good bit of work, anakins head is the same size as the mask and it kind of blends perfectly from one to the other, and he really looks like someone who we assume would be behind that mask in that 1 picture. It was about 6 hours ago i watched it but not much else stood out, yeh u get to see anakin in the suit near the end of the teaser not acting but behind the scenes standing there, think he gave a thumbs up to someone or just did a stupid girly thing with his arms Lots of back in black type scenes shown with one ive never seen before, which looks like a "death blow" type of swing anakin dopes, its near the end of some of the duel footage and is most probably a part of THE Duel unless they used a lot of bluescreen in either dooku or maces death, anakins face did look very THE Duel ish tho if you know what i mean.

Oh yes, he did look a bit thin in the DV outfit, but its acceptable to beleive he would grow over time and the material hes wearing will stretch as middle age spread begins

cant really think of much else, heres a link to the pic i took on a picture phone of the dvd boxes, yes thats a PS2 u see and a teeny telly but ofc i wont be using EITHER of those poxy things to watch such glory"""

moonwalker741
wait, theres a trailer?!?!?!??!? where have i been, i htought there was just behind the scenes footage, but whatever....anything episode 3 related will make me happy smile

nigeyo2000
sorry everyone, it is just BTS footage, and not ep 3 ACTUAL footage

queeq
And then depression set in. wink

The Ones
the real trailer will be out in november and since OT comes out this month, i doubt theyll put a trailer with finished footage in

queeq
Indeed.

PVS
however, didnt they put the trailer in the ep1 DVD, and later release the code to find the easter egg?

Jedi Priestess
I dont see that happening this time PVS...I think that in late Oct HS members will get to see the teaser trailer and then rest of peeps in theaters in Nov.

PVS
YES!!! just in time for me birthday eek!

nigeyo2000
yeah we're not gonna see the trailer till oct.....not my b'day pvs but still excited about it !

this caused a bit of a stink on TFN as people over there REALLY believed they were gonna see a trailer....i know, i got banned arguing with someone over there about it !

but I promise i have mended my ways coming over to here............please not the willow branch again mother, i promise to be good.

Boris
If it's on hyperspace I'm sure we will all see it hehe.......

nigeyo2000
we will o boris

but it silences a few, eh ??

Brosnan
It would be nice if you linked to that TF.N thread in the future so that people can check out the information from the source and to see if they posted answers after the main post.

JKozzy
Thanks for the info, nigeyo2000! big grin

darktim1
all that I heard of is that their is a game trailer on the 4dvd plus how they made it.

nigeyo2000
the post is still there on TFN under the spilers allowed forum

can i link stuff to toher forums on here ?

queeq
Links are fine.

nigeyo2000
as the bossman ( i take it you are a man queeq ?) said yes

http://boards.theforce.net/Revenge_of_the_Sith_(Spoilers_Allowed)/b10331/16883782/?111

Cipher
Damn Hyperspace......

I want a weblink like the last time......

queeq
Indeed....

Jedi Priestess
If you take the ( ) out of the link when you post it then it will work

queeq
Now... release your anger...

PVS
JP laughing

queeq
It's not so funny anymore now.

PVS
JP....The Phantom EDIT

Jedi Priestess
thats me!!!!

queeq
Cool... Can I watch?

Jedi Priestess
I thought perhaps you'd help? eek!

queeq
SURE!!!!

coldiak
i`ts no a trailer, its a demo of the game in fourth DVD

guiro72
and 1 or 2 short documentaries (one on birth of vader)....i thought this was pretty old news.....

no trailer was confirmed months ago....

trailer in November.....

Cipher
No weblink? I haven't seen anything official so.....
Who can say? He'll probably charge for it.....
Hyperspace is the biggest SW-related scam I've seen.

guiro72
all four discs have a weblink included...unable to confirm what they link to at present....

waynerobsonuk
It was going to be october or november when they activated the web links wasn't it? I'm sure I remember reading about it somewhere on the original site.

Wayne...

guiro72
trailer trailer trailer.....this is good news wayne...one of the reviews i read gave me the impression that they might just lead to the sw main page (but another said you had to have interactual installed which implies otherwise)....they should give us hyperspace access....i mean, it's not exactly cheap this box.....

any more info wayne, and i'd be glad to hear it....thanks....

Cipher
That would be great news, indeed, even if its just a brief trailer like Ep.2.
Yeah, anymore info would be appreciated....

DarthVader
Ok one simple question...i know in one of the threads we talked about this but...is the ending of ROTJ Modified with hayden or is it the same?? just please answer

rayj
Modified

DarthVader
Thats a bit dumb...thx for the info..jeeze i hope nuttin happend to ESB!!

guiro72
ian as palpatine....morrison as voice of boba....

Jedi Priestess
this is pretty cool....about 4 minutes long too.
the first is the broadband link for this trailer
for other connections click the link on the bottom

http://images.amazon.com/media/i3d/01/star-wars-trilogy-hi.asx

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00003CXCT/qid=1095042274/sr=8-1/ref=pd_cps_1/103-5497817-6028656?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

rayj
Jesus

Jedi Priestess
no Priestess stick out tongue

darktim1
can't wait to buy wide screen version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.