Something cool I just found out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrSparrow
I just read Johnny Depp's bio and ti says that he was born in Owensboro,KY which is maybe 30-40 minutes from where I live. I just found it cool that Depp was born in our tri-state area. Just thought I would share big grin

KatIsSmiling
Hey,
yer, that is kool.
Did anyone see him at the acadamy awards? He looks so good, love his haircut. You know that chick from whale rider? the 13 yr old that got nominated for an award? Keish castle hughes i think, yer well when she did the red carpet, someone introdused her to johnny!!!!how lucky is she!!!

Kathryn_Bloom23
I feel really lucky to be kinda close to where ORLANDO BLOOM lives. I'm so OBsessed about him it's crazy!!! Hey, i hear he proposed to Kate...crybaby

Kate

arghhh_matey
yeah, well that might not be true. who knows

JohnnyIsMadSexy
god i hope its not true!

claidisa_felton
i think its cool that theres so many american girls drooling over orlando, who is british born and bred (same as me big grin)

KMC
What's a "tri-state" area?????

Kate xx

Orlando Bloom03
Who knows............

KMC
^ but i want to know now! lol

Kate xx

JessieSparrow
its like three states but only part of the states its really confusing cause my tri-state area is...pennsylvania, delaware, and new jersey all the parts around philly yea but its confusing...they should have a monument where Johnny lived well maybe not if he hated it there cause if I became famous I wouldnt want my town taking credit for anything.

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh okay I get it now. Well not realy but still its an explanation.

Who loves Johnny Depp I DO I Do love yes

KMC
^Yeah me neither...
I love Johnny too!!

Kate xx

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye he is the hottest man alive.

Unholy_Cheese
sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.