Hulk2!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maham
i wish that they would release a part 2 of hulk movie cuz i really want betty 2 know that he's alive.n it would be interestin if they did cuz it's really nice movie. don't u think?

Mane
yeah i liked it and i thought it was cool and i hope they release a 2nd part and hey dont worry about using punctuation or capital letters not like it makes you look stupid or anything

Maelstrom
I heard that he's gonna fight Abomination in Hulk 2, just a rhumor on the streets. raver

Paola
moving to Hulk forum...

TheFilmProphet
Connelly Contractually Committed to Hulk 2
Source: USA Today
September 16, 2004

In an article at USA Today on the "Wimbledon" premiere, a rep for Jennifer Connelly talked about her involvement with The Hulk 2...

Although Connelly, in a deep-blue Chloe dress, wasn't talking in deference to her husband, a rep for the actress said she's contractually committed to Hulk 2.

maham
no it's not like that.it's just that i like usin them(punctuations n capital letters)cuz they give a sense 2 the writin .if u kno wat i mean?

pr1983
Bana Seriously Considering The Hulk 2
Source: Moviehole October 7, 2004

Moviehole reports that Australia's Filmink magazine talked to Eric Bana who says he's considering The Hulk 2:

Various reports over the last twelve months suggested that the stand-up comic turned Hollywood it-boy had walked away from the role, with producers now in search of another lad to fill the torn shorts. But Bana tells the mag that he's "seriously considering" a second shot at playing The Hulk, with the studio keen for a sequel.

TheFilmProphet
I see you have pulled a "FilmProphet" there Pr. laughing out loud Thanks for informing everyone while I was gone.

Bardock42
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheFilmProphet
I disagree

WillKempsgirl
WHEN IS HULK 2 COMING OUT? I WANT TO SEE IF THAT SPANISH MEAN DUDE GOT SERVED!
rolling on floor laughing

TheFilmProphet
According to official Marvel reports so far and speculation from the people the film will most likely be released sometime around 2007.

I doubt that a sequal would carry off from the moments after the scene you are referring too.

satanic_eye
I hear in the hulk 2 that the hulk is going to fight the grey hulk and abomination

TheFilmProphet
Theres no word on anything like that yet, I don't even think they have a script yet. wink

dubefan
please god do not make a hulk 2 i will saw off my foot and offer it as a sacrifice dont make hulk 2 the first one sucked balls i mean it had its moment when the hulk was acctualy breaking stuf but other than tht it made no sence why dd they go for an artsy look by sticking comic strip like effects in it why why why. The movie went the wa of the comic strip, the old show, and the horrible cartoon, al of which were bad but hay if they make a new one better at least give it a god villian and not his dad that was ridiculous go nick nolte in all your alchoholism glory you now your washed up when. anyways its good to see eric banas career didnt flounder cause of that but still no sequal thatsa bad idea

MayhemSymbiote
well the Hulk movie was a hit.
I want to see more Hulk mvies myself.

As long as its character focused as #1 was i'm happy.

Villians ?
ohh Abomination would rock.
Heck the Leader would even be a nice touch too.

dubefan
man if you liked it good job, im not gonna tel people what to like and not like but personally, it would be smarter and probably cheaper to just go door to door and kick everyone who was gonna go see the movie in the nuts it would be the same experience, i say dont focus on the hulk try to brng another character to the screen,,,,, like how about an iron man movie???thatwould rock

TheFilmProphet
Iron Man is already getting his own film, so far a date for 2006 has been set for that one. Hulk 2 is scheduled for a 2007 release.

dubefan
ya excellent iron man kicks ass, but im still saying that if hulk 2 does come out it has to be better than the firs one cus i was unimpressed

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by dubefan
im still saying that if hulk 2 does come out it has to be better than the firs one cus i was unimpressed

I'm sure Universal have duly altered it all now you have spoken.

dubefan
well come on if youve seent he first one then its got a lot of improving to do

TheFilmProphet
I think it will definitely improve especially since they will have a new director taking over Hulk 2.

dubefan
good and lets pray he doesnt gofor that comicy look ike what happened in the first one, that was ridiculou, however i did enjoy when he threw that tank into the mountain in the dessert it was cool

monster
good and lets pray he doesnt gofor that comicy look ike what happened in the first one, that was ridiculou, however i did enjoy when he threw that tank into the mountain in the dessert it was cool He's never looked better now if they could just capture how pissed a guy has to be to "***** slap"an M1 Abrams

monster
good and lets pray he doesnt gofor that comicy look ike what happened in the first one, that was ridiculou, however i did enjoy when he threw that tank into the mountain in the dessert it was cool The Incredible Hulk is an anti-hero, as in " Well here's your baby safe and sound, sorry I leveled your house. " I always thought that he should leave a wake of destruction much like a toronados path, only a really cheesed off twister thatcan see which way your runnin!
Its a small wonder he's even a good guy. The first movie overcomplicted a really good story and had a really lame villan, if I ain't mistaken Sam the guy who becomes The leader, killed several thousand people in the gamma explosion that created him. this was his doing willfully, in his quest to duplicate baners power.
Now thats a bad guy! and you get to thrash an entire city in a big green mushroom cloud/ appocolips.
SMASHY SMASHY SMASHY !!!!!!!!

Ultimate Hulk43
I loved the first Hulk movie but after playing the Hulk 2 game I think he should look more like he did in the Hulk 2 game in the Hulk 2 movie.

jgiant
HULK SMASH!

redcaped
Is She-Hulk in it? This guy will keep experimenting with human subjects.

Knightfall93
I say it has to be one hell of a improvement or itll be bye bye Hulk, hello green shit

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by redcaped

No,she's not in it and she shouldn't be in it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by redcaped

No,she isn't in it and she shouldn't be in it.

venomslash
im surprised this thread hasnt been moved to the hulk forum by now

Arahan
Wow they make Hulk 2. I hope he isnt that big like in the first movie. and he should SMASH SMASH SMASH. Bring Abomination and we have a cool fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.